First impression

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

This chapter continues from chapter two

Yuna POV

Why me? was the only thing that went through my head.

Mr. Lee clapped his hands to get the girls' attention. I saw the girl with the purple hair turn off the music and then all eyes were on me. I felt like I was getting more and more nervous now that all the attention was on me. "Girls I want to introduce someone to you, this is Han Yuna, she will be your new manager from today on." I heard Mr. Lee say. Then he looked at me and I knew what he wanted from me. I looked at the girls, bowed to them, and then introduced myself.

"H ... hello, I'm Han Yuna." I now stutter and blush a little. God Yuna why did you have to stutter now? I thought now and could no longer look at the girls. Then I heard the girls giggle and I looked back at them.

 

 Third Person POV

The girls also bowed to Yuna and then introduced themselves. "Dream of me! Hello we are Dreamcatcher." One by one, the seven girls introduced themselves. Yuna only really hoped that she could remember all the names because she only knew two of them by name. She came across some videos of them more than once on YouTube and had watched them. And from which she could remember the names were Dami and Handong.

Mr. Lee watched the whole thing in silence and it looked like the girls got along with Yuna. Gahyeon seemed to be considering what to ask, she wanted to get to know her new manager better. "How old are you actually Yuna-ssi?" asked the Maknae now. This question seemed to get everyone else's attention too.

Yuna POV

When I heard Gahyeon's question, I felt all eyes on me again. I will never get used to it. "I'm 26 now, but I'll be 27 in a few months." I said now and saw them all nod. After saying that, I saw Gahyeon's eyes widen. "Unnie, I'm sorry I spoke so casual to you  ." I heard Gahyeon say now and there was a little panic in her voice.I had to smile when I heard Gahyeon apologize for speaking to me so casually. "Don't worry about it, Gahyeon. I'm not going to blame you, you're not the only one who thought I was younger or the same age." I told her now and saw her smile.  

"Yuna Unnie how tall are you if I may ask?" came the question from Yoohyeon. Before I could answer, however, I heard how the others were discussing how tall I could be. It was funny to watch them throw different sizes into the room. "I'm 1.72 cm tall." Having said this, I saw Yoohyeon sulking. I didn't understand why. Did I say something wrong? Now I thought, then I saw Sua put a hand on Yoohyeon's shoulders. "It looks like our Manager Unnie is taller than you." Sua said with a laugh and I now understood why she was sulking.

"Sua Unnie, that's not funny." we all heard Yoohyeon say. After she said this, we all started laughing. That was the first time I had to laugh like that with people I didn't know very well. "Your laugh is really cute, Unnie." came it from Siyeon. When I heard this, I noticed that the blood shot into my face and I blushed again. I automatically looked in another direction. Siyeon laughed at my reaction. "Look at Unnie blushing again, so cute." I heard Jiu say, who has fun teasing me.

But she wasn't the only one who enjoyed it, Dami and Handong started it now. "Sure you're not younger than us?" Dami asked in a mocking voice. "Maybe we should call her Blushing Unnie from now on." I heard Handong say and my face became even redder than it actually was. When the girls saw how red my face was, they all started laughing. Nice that they had fun and that at my expense.

Third Person POv

It took a while for the girls to calm down again. Jiu now approached Yuna, who looked at her quizzically when she saw who was standing in front of her. "Unnie, I would like to apologize for making fun of you, but it's just so fun to annoy you. And we're happy to have you as our new manager. We look forward to working with you." said Jiu and then shook hands with Yuna. "I look forward to working with you too." Yuna said now and smiled at Jiu. Now Yuna turned to Mr. Lee, but before speaking to him, she looked briefly at her watch. She had been there for two hours now, she hadn't noticed that the time had flown so quickly.

"Mr. Lee, is there anything else I should know?" Yuna asked now, looking closely at the older man. Mr. Lee seemed to think for a moment. "At the moment there is nothing more you should know. I will pick you up at your apartment tomorrow morning and then show you how everything works if you take the girls everywhere with you. I will be there at 8:00 in the morning to pick you up, "he said now with a smile on his face. 

"Okay until tomorrow morning." Yuna said with a smile, she bowed and her cell phone fell out of her pocket. The black-haired did not notice it and then she left the room. Dami noticed that Yuna had lost her cell phone and then picked it up. "I will try to catch up with her. Keep an eye on her phone." said Mr. Lee and then left the room as well.

The girls all looked mischievous and then looked at the cell phone in Dami's hands. "Do you think we have to unlock her cell phone?" Gahyeon asked her Unnie's now. "We'll find out now." Sua said as she took the cell phone out of Dami's hands. When she pressed the unlock button, the display lit up and showed the picture of a cat. "Do you all think the same thing I'm thinking?" Jiu asked the group and the others all nodded. They all had that mischievous look on them.

Yuna POV

When I was finally outside, I reached into my pocket and wanted to get my cell phone out. But then I found out that I had lost it. "Damn, I must have lost it in the practice room." I mumbled to myself and then turned back to go inside. I had just entered the entrance area when Mr. Lee came towards me. "I was lucky to catch up with you. Dami found your cell phone. She's taking care of it at the moment because I told them that I'll try to catch up with you." Mr. Lee said to me now. The whole thing was a little embarrassing to me. "Thanks, I'll go get it quickly." I said to him and then hurried to the elevator.

After the elevator door opened again I hurried on to the practice room, I only hoped that they hadn't tried to unlock my cell phone. God that would be so embarrassing if they tried it. I thought now and blushed again. When I reached the room I knocked on the door and immediately entered it. The girls looked at me and I saw Dami still holding my cell phone. I went up to her and she handed me my cell phone. "Thank you for taking care of it. It has never happened to me bevor, that my cell phone falls out of my pocket. We'll see us tomorrow morning." came it from me. The girls said goodbye to me before I left the room.

Dreamcatcher POV

 "And how do you like our new manager?"

"She seems to be pretty nice, because she didn't take it badly that I spoke to her so casually."

"Unnie blushes very quickly."

"She is 1 cm taller than me and I wanted to be the tallest here."

"We should tell her that she better locks her cell phone."

"We also have to make sure that she doesn't leave her things anywhere."

"Unnie is cute."

Third Person POV

When they all heard what Handong said at the end, they all agreed. They rarely had a manager as cute as Yuna Unnie. The girls knew that they would have a lot of fun with their new manager.