Vacation in Bali

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Third Person POV

A week had passed since the incident with Hyuna. The airport was swarming with reporters and fans. And in the middle of it was a frustrated manager. She had her hands full holding her sheeps together. "Yaah Gahyeon-ah, Yiren-ah don't run ahead. Stay with the others." Yuna called to them now. However, the two ignored what Yuna said to them. Before Yuna admonished the two again, two others were causing her problems. Yuna looked in the direction where the fans were the loudest and then saw Mia and Sua fooling around. A vein pounded dangerously on Yuna's forehead. "Han Eunji, Kim Bora stop it immediately. We don't have time for nonsense." it came from Yuna when she approached the two.

"Unnie relax. You're pretending we're missing our flight." Mia said to her sister. Yuna thought she didn't hear properly when she heard what Mia was saying. "Well then do everything you want. I quit, I'm tired of taking care of this kindergarten." it came from Yuna. The black-haired now went into the waiting area and sat on a chair. She put her feet on her suitcase and stared at the ceiling. Fans who saw this, now looked over at Yuna and took pictures of her. "I can't believe he left me here alone with all the crazy people." Yuna muttered to herself now. Yuna now picked up her cell phone and called a specific number.

telephone conversation

"Yeoboseyo"

"Yaah how could you."

"I don't understand what you mean, Yuna."

"You know exactly what I mean, Jongin."

"Yuna you have to express yourself more clearly."

"Oppaaaa."

"Stop whining."

"I'm not whining."

"No? What are you doing then?"

"I'm complaining to you."

"It's the same as whining."

"Where's the problem? Eunji is there and will surely help you."

"Don't make me laugh. Eunji is one of the worst."

"Yuna you can do it. Unfortunately I have to start working now."

"Yaah Jongin woe you hang up, I'm not done with you yet."

"Sorry Yuna I have to go. Bye."

Yuna was staring at her cell phone now that Jongin had just hung up. "I have to work, he says. What work? I have all the work and not him." Yuna grumbled, then pouted and crossed her arms like a little child in front of her chest. The fans who saw this now squealed with delight and this caught the attention of Everglow and Dreamcatcher. Both bands now went, where a large part of the fans had gathered. On the way there they picked up some conversations from the fans.

"Yuna Unnie is so cute."

"Yuna Noona has hidden aegyo which makes her even cuter."

"I hope someone will record this and upload it to Unnie's fan site."

When both bands heard these conversations among the fans they had to smile. Both bands now reached Yuna and saw that she was still sulking. Mia now went to her sister and when Yuna saw her coming closer, she turned away. "Unnie why are you sulking?" Mia asked now. "Leave me alone, I'm not talking to you anymore." came Yuna's offended answer. Mia looked at E:U for help, but she only shook her head. "She's your sister, so you're going to straighten that out." said E:U now.

When Mia heard this, she looked at her sister again and came up with an idea. Mia now went up to Yuna, because she still wasn't looking at her, neither did she see what Mia was doing. Mia now sat on Yuna's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck. Yuna's arms wrapped around Mia's waist in reflex. "I told you to leave me alone." Yuna said now and looked at Mia. "Unnie you know I didn't mean it that way." Mia said now and used her aegyo voice. "Keep talking in that voice and I'll push you to the floor." came the annoyed voice of Yuna. Mia bit her lip when she heard what her sister was saying, she knew that Yuna would really do this.

"Ok ok I stop talking like that." Mia said now and smiled at Yuna. Yuna raised an eyebrow, then looked at the others, then looked back at her sister. "You can all fly alone. What I say is ignored anyway. Then I can go home and have a nice and quiet week with my cat." Yuna said now and tried to push Mia away. Mia now held on to Yuna when she noticed that she wanted to push her away. You could now hear a thud and the painful groan of both sisters. Mia's back was on the floor and Yuna was on top of her. The older one now supported herself with her hands and pushed herself up a little. "Couldn't you let go of me?" Yuna asked now and looked into Mia's eyes and saw something mischievous there and Yuna had to grin.

Mia wrapped her arms around Yuna's neck again and pulled her back a little. "Then where would the fun have been if I had let go." it came from Mia now. Everyone was watching the two sisters lying on the floor. "If you pull me further down to you then ....." Yuna said now and Mia had to grin, because she knew exactly what she was talking about. "Let them see it." Mia said now and her sister's face was only a few millimeters away from hers. Nobody said anything because nobody expected both sisters to do something like that. Then they all heard the two of them start laughing. Yuna got up and pulled Mia to her feet. "You didn't really think we were going to kiss, did you?" Mia asked now and wiped away the tears that came from laughing out loud. "Wait a minute. You two planned the whole thing." it came from Jiu and looked at the two in disbelief. Yuna looked at Jiu and then the others before nodding her head in response. "It wasn't really planned, it was rather spontaneous." Yuna said now.

Yuna POV

"You two are really impossible. Jagiya are you going to let us fly alone or are you coming with us?" it came from Jiwon when she approached me and Eunji. "I don't really know. If I fly with you, I only have my hands full to keep an eye on you all. Okay, I'll come with you." I said now after Jiwon glared at me. I wonder how Eunji survives this look. I thought and picked up my suitcase again. "Let's go, otherwise we'll really miss our flight." I said now and we all waved to the fans one last time. We all went to the check in and a little later we got on the plane. After the girls were all seated, I sat in my seat. I was sitting between the two maknae. Better to sit between the two youngest, than between Sua and Eunji. I thought now and was happy if we would leave Korea for the week. During this time I didn't have to worry that Hyuna would suddenly appear again. "Unnie where exactly is our hotel in Bali?" Gahyeon asked me now. Yiren looked at me now too, because she wanted to know this too. "When we landed, someone is waiting for us to take us to the hotel. I'll say so much, you don't have to be afraid that any reporters are waiting for you." it came from me and I saw the two nodding. 

We talked for a while before the two fell asleep. At the sight I had to smile and put a blanket on both. I looked around now, I saw how the others were talking or also sleeping. The flight would take a few hours and I thought about what to do for so long. Since I can't think of anything to do over the flight, I did the same as Gahyeon and Yiren. I took a blanket and made myself comfortable in the seat and tried to sleep. A few hours passed before I was woken up by a flight attendant. This informed me that we would land in a few minutes and I should tell Gahyeon and Yiren. When I both woke up I noticed that both of my shoulders were used as pillows. "Gahyeon-ah, Yiren-ah. Wake up, we'll land soon." I said, shaking both slightly to wake them up. When the two awoke, they rubbed the sleep from their eyes and sat up a little in their seats.

After we landed, we picked up our suitcases and went to the exit. Shortly before the exit there was a man holding up a sign. When Eunji and I discovered the man, we ran towards him. He saw us coming closer, dropped the sign on the floor and opened his arms for us. We both ran into his arms and hugged him. It was a long time ago for both of us when we last saw him. "It's so nice to see you both again. The last time I saw you both, you were still small." we heard him say now. "Um we don't want to disturb, but would you introduce us?" Siyeon asked behind us. Eunji and I turned to the others and looked at the questioning faces of everyone. "Where are my manners? I'm Park Chansung, managing director of the Han familys, family resort. I'm very happy to meet you all." Chansung said now. We heard the others introduce themselves as well. "Uncle Chansung can we go?" I asked now and he nodded immediately. "The van is waiting outside." it came from him and we all followed him. 

Chansung helped us pack our suitcases into the van. After we all got in, the ride started. Half an hour later we reached our family resort. After we got out we took our suitcases and followed Chansung inside. He got our room cards and then led us to our rooms. When we stopped in front of the first door and he opened the door, the girls were all excited about the room. "Here we have Jiu and Sua's room." it came from him and both entered it to put their suitcases down.

(Sua and Jiu's Room)

"The room opposite is that of Gahyeon and Yiren."
He opened the door for both and both put their suitcases there. And then came out to look at the other rooms. 

(Gahyeon and Yiren's Room)

"Here we have the room from Yoohyeon, Dami and Onda."

(Yoohyeon, Dami and Onda's Room. There is also a single bed in the room.)

"Right next door is Siyeon's and Aisha's room."

(Siyeon and Aisha's Room)

"Now we come to Handong and Sihyeon's room."

(Handong and Sihyeon's Room)

"Here we have E:U and Eunji's room."

(E:U and Mia's Room)

"And last but not least, Yuna's room." Chansung said now and opened my door.

(Yuna's Room)

I looked at my room and then I heard the girls complaining.

"Why does Yuna Unnie have the room to herself?"

"Exactly we have to share our rooms and she has hers for herself."

"You'll have one of us sleeping with you, Unnie. We won't let you, be alone in your room." I heard Jiu say at the end. I just looked at her and didn't know what to say. "If there is anything else you can find me downstairs at the reception." we heard Chansung say and then he was gone. I looked at the girls now and with some I could already imagine that they wanted to go to the beach. "We do it so, we meet in the lobby in 2 hours and then go to the beach together." I said now and saw the enthusiastic faces of the girls. After I was finally alone, I sat on my bed and sighed. It can be a busy first day.

 

 

to be continued......

A/N: This is what the family resort looks like.

 

 

 

​​​​​​​