Gahyeon

7 Dreams

 

A/N: The beginning of the chapter is the same as of chapter 33. If you don't want to read this again, just skip it to the view of the third person.

 

Yuna POV

I just looked at the girls. I still couldn't believe they were serious. "Would you give me a little time for me to process it all?" I asked now. "Yuna Unnie take as much time as you need." Gahyeon said to me now. "Thank you." it came from me and I got up and went to my room. When I got to my room, I closed the door behind me and sat on my bed. If I was honest, I was flattered that they felt that way about me. I am glad that they give me time to think about it. Still, I wonder how they can all have feelings for me. I am nothing special. I am someone who studied art and accidentally became they manager. After everything that had happened because of Hyuna, I never thought that I would experience being loved again.

I thought about what they said to me and what they did during the week for a while. It was kind of cute. Still, I shouldn't keep them waiting too long. I thought now and then got up from the bed again. I had made a decision and would now let them know. I only hope they accept my decision. I left my room and went back to the living room. Before I entered the living room I heard the girls talking.

"Do you think we scared Unnie?"

"You don't see every day that 7 people are in love with one person."

"If she chooses one of us, we will accept it."

"And if she has no feelings for us, then it is so."

"We can't force Unnie to love us."

"I'm glad we told her how we feel about her."

"Even Mia accepts us for her Unnie."

I cleared my throat and then went back into the living room. They were all looking at me when I stopped in front of them. "Unnie you heard what we said?" Dami asked me now. I had to smile in response to Dami's question. I saw how they all looked embarrassed in a different direction. When I saw that I had to laugh, normally I was the one who always looked embarrassed in other directions. "Don't tell me you're embarrassed?" I said now and looked at them all. "Yaah Unnie, that's not funny." it came from Yoohyeon and I couldn't help it and had to laugh again. After I calmed down again, I looked at them all seriously. "I wanted to tell you that I have made up my mind and I hope you accept my decision." I said now and saw them all nod. I took a deep breath before I told them my decision. 

Third Person POV

The girls looked at Yuna excitedly and waited anxiously to see what she would say. The seven would accept everything and they would not be angry with Yuna, not after everything she had been through. "I was thinking about what you said to me. And I apologize that it took me so long to understand what you feel for me. I am really grateful to all of you." said the older one, taking a short pause. Yuna sorted her thoughts again and then nodded. Now she knew what to say. "Gahyeon, when I protected you from Hyuna, I knew I couldn't let her hurt you. You were too important for me, to let her hurt you." Yuna said now. "Unnie ..." was all Gahyeon could say. If she was honest, she hadn't expected Yuna to say something like that. Even the others didn't know what to say. They noticed that Yuna was serious. 

Fifteen minutes later, Yuna was sitting next to Gahyeon on the couch and in front of them were the others who looked very serious. "Yuna, even if you're our Unnie, Gahyeon is our baby." Jiu said now. "Exactly, and if you hurt her, you'll get in trouble with us." it came from Sua. Yuna didn't know what to say. "And don't do anything indecent with her." Yoohyeon said now and the others nodded. "If you should do something with her then make sure that you uses protection, we don't want to be aunts yet." it came from Handong and Yuna thought she didn't hear properly. Gahyeon's face was as red as Yuna's. "Have you gone mad? How did you get such an idea that I would do this? You spent too much time with Eunji. She's not a good influence." Yuna said now and she knew that she had to speak a serious word to Eunji.

2 weeks later

Gahyeon and Yuna were sitting in an ice cream parlor. The two ate their ice cream until Gahyeon looked at the older one. Yuna raised an eyebrow questioningly when she saw the younger one looking at her. "Am I not too young for you Unnie?" Gahyeon asked now. Yuna put her spoon aside and took Gahyeon's hand in hers. "Gahyeon you are not too young for me. Age does not matter in love. I should rather ask if I am not too old for you." Yuna said now and Gahyeon had to smile now. "Yuna Unnie didn't you just say that age doesn't matter in love? That should have made your question unnecessary. "Gahyeon said and Yuna just grinned. 

"OK you're right, I just said that. Please never think again that you could be too young for me." it came from the older one now. Gahyeon nodded and played with Yuna's fingers. "Unnie I love you." said Gahyeon, embarrassed. Yuna smiled when she saw how shy Gahyeon was. "I love you too, Gahyeon-ah." Yuna said and kissed the younger one on the hand. But what the two didn't notice was that the others were sitting in a corner and watching the two of them. 

 

 

A/N: After this chapter, comes the last chapter.