Day 6 in Bali

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

Third Person POV
 

When Yuna woke up the next morning, she was still in the arms of Siyeon. There was a small smile on her lips. "I see your old habit is coming back." someone said. Yuna was startled, so that she pushed away from Siyeon and fell out of bed again. Yuna's back was on the floor and her legs were still on the bed. Yuna looked up and looked into Mia's grinning face. Siyeon, who was awakened by the noise, slowly straightened up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Then she looked at Yuna's side and only saw her feet. "I'm down here." came the answer from Yuna. Siyeon leaned over and looked at Yuna questioningly. "I scared Unnie and she fell out of bed." Mia said now and Siyeon just nodded her head as she was still too tired to answer.

Mia now helped her sister to her feet and still had this grin on her lips. "I'm glad my sister is coming back." Mia said and hugged Yuna now. Yuna put her arms around Mia and held her. "What do you mean Eunji? I'm here." it came from Yuna who didn't quite understand what her dongsaeng meant. "Unnie you're really dense. I mean getting my old sister back, who I had before, you met this snake." it came from Mia and now Yuna understood what she meant. "Baby-ah, I'm sorry it took me so long to be my old self again." Yuna said now and Mia just shook her head. Siyeon looked at the whole thing with a smile on her lips. "I don't like to bother you both, but why did you come here Mia?" Siyeon asked now. Mia released Yuna and then looked at Siyeon and her sister. "I came here to tell you both that we have breakfast outside. It's a little different than we still have breakfast inside." Mia said now.

15 minutes later the three were with the others. "Good morning Yuna Unnie." everyone said when they saw Yuna. "Hey what about the two of us?" it came from Mia and Siyeon at the same time. The others laughed at the behavior of the two and even Yuna laughed at it. Yuna, who was sitting between Aisha and Onda, now put her head on Onda's shoulder and played with Aisha's fingers. The two of them didn't know what to say because it was so long ago where Yuna was so affectionate. "Unnie?" it came from Aisha when she looked at her."You're like you used to be." Onda said now and also looked at Yuna. Yuna had to smile and that was enough for the two to hug her.

Yuna POV

As fast as the two hugged me, I had to be careful not to fall off the chair. "Do you have any idea how much we missed you?" Yoorim now murmured on the back of my neck. Serim nodded her head in confirmation. I held the two and my smile grew bigger and bigger. "I know and I'm sorry about that." it came from me now. "Can someone enlighten us?" I heard Dami ask now. I looked over at Eunji and she nodded her head. "Before Unnie got together with this snake, Unnie was very loving and showed a lot of skinship. But after she got together with this snake, she changed. I lost my sister that day three years ago, but thanks to Sunbaenims I got my old sister back. " Eunji said now and I had to laugh when I realized what Yoorim and Serim were doing.

"Stop it, you two. Yaah that's not fair. "It came from me before I had to laugh again. Yoorim and Serim thought, but didn't stop, and continued to tickle me. Since I held both of them, it was easier for them to tickle me. "Appa do you really think we will stop now?" it came from Serim and I somehow tried to stop them both. "Jiwon-ah a little help would be nice." I said now and looked at Jiwon for help. "Sorry Jagiya, but let the kids have their fun. They are happy to have their appa back." Jiwon said to me and I felt betrayed. Then I looked at Sihyeon and Yiren and hoped the two would help me. The two were of no help either, on the contrary, they also participated in tickling me. After 5 minutes they show mercy to me. Yiren and Sihyeon sit back in their seats and I was lying in my chair more than how I was sitting. "Are you all right?" Gahyeon asked me now, I gave her a thumbs up. I couldn't do more at the moment.

After we were all done with breakfast, I got up and all eyes were on me again. "Unnie where are you going?" Eunji asked me now. "I wanted to relax a bit inside. I don't want to get a sunstroke again in the last two days that we're still here. So if you should find me I'm inside." I said now and then went inside and straight away to the dance room.

Yoohyeon POV

We all watched Unnie go inside. "Maybe at some point I won't have to worry anymore that she continues to lock herself in her apartment." we heard Mia say and we looked at her questioningly. "What do you mean Mia?" Sua Unnie asked now. "After Unnie broke up with Sunbaenim, she just locked herself in her apartment. Our parents had to force her to go outside. And she only stayed outside for half an hour and then disappeared back into her apartment. But thanks to you, Unnie will be her old self again." Mia said now and it was hard for me to believe that Yuna Unnie was different than we had met her. We talked and learned more interesting things about Unnie. So we learned that Unnie was not only afraid of heights, but also afraid of thunderstorms. And when she was sick she used her aegyo. For us it was all useful information.

"I'm going to Unnie. And see what she's doing right now." I said now and then went inside. Since I didn't know exactly what Unnie was, I asked Chaesung. He told me that he had seen Yuna Unnie walk towards the dance room. I thanked him and then went in the direction he showed me. When I entered the room, I saw Unnie sitting on the floor, holding her cell phone. It looked like she was watching some videos. Then I got an idea and I had to grin. "Unnie you don't watch or do you?"

Half an hour earlier

Yuna POV


When I entered the dance room, I closed the door behind me and then sat in the middle of the room. I took my cell phone out of my pocket and then publicized YouTube. There were some videos that I still wanted to watch, but have not yet been able to watch. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the last video was over, I somehow felt that the room had gotten hotter and hotter. "Damn why is it getting so hot in here? Is the air conditioner off?" I murmured now and I fanned cool air with my hand. "Unnie you don't watch or do you?" I heard someone say now and almost dropped my cell phone. When I looked up, Yoohyeon was standing in the room with this grin on her lips. "What? No, of course I don't watch . How do you think I would do something like that?" I said now and tried not to blush. "Unnie you're blushing, so I seem to be right." Yoohyeon said in a teasing tone. I now buried my face in my hands and hoped that she would leave me alone.

I knew I would regret this question, but I did it anyway. "What do I have to do so that you believe me that I haven't seen ?" I asked now and looked at Yoohyeon. The grin on her lips grew wider. "Dance with Me." she said now and I just looked at her. "Everything but not that." it came from me now. "Dance with me or I'll tell the others that you watched and you wanted to be alone because of it." Yoohyeon said now and I just looked at her in disbelieve. I just couldn't believe what she was saying. "What the ... ok I'm dancing with you, but only if you stop saying I would watch ." was my answer and I got up again. "OK." it came from Yoohyeon and she then explained to me what I should dance with her. Luckily, I learn very quickly, otherwise this would end very embarrassing for me. 

 

(A/N: Yuna was Dami und Yoohyeon was Sua in the video)

After we finished our dance I heard applause. I closed my eyes and then turned around very slowly and the next moment someone tackled me on the floor. When I opened my eyes again I saw Eunji lying on me. "Unnie that was incredible. If I think you never danced with anyone but me, it was great." it came from her and I smiled. We talked about different things and then went to dinner a little later. After we finished eating we went back to the lobby. When we were in the lobby, I looked at everyone. "We should think about something special for tomorrow. Because tomorrow is our last day here." I said now and saw the others nod.

When I wanted to go up to my room, Yoohyeon grabbed my arm. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised and she just smiled. I didn't ask why she went with me. I haven't had my room to myself since day one. We both went up the stairs, we first went to her room so that she could change. When she came out of her room we went on to mine. After we entered my room, I went to change. When I came out of the bathroom, Yoohyeon was already in bed waiting for me. I turned off the lights and then got into bed.

"If I ask you now why I have someone else of you lying in my bed every night, will you answer me?" I said now and looked at Yoohyeon. Instead of answering, she snuggled up to me and then closed her eyes. "We just love you, Unnie." I heard Yoohyeon say now. I shook my head, put my arms around her and then closed my eyes as well. It didn't take long and I was in the land of dreams.

 

 

to be continued...... 

The next chapter will be the last day of their vacation and Yuna will get a call from someone unexpected.