Worried

7 Dreams

A/N

This chapter will be from Mia's point of view

 

Mia POV

I was still sulking. "Baby, I have to go, otherwise I'm very late. I'll pay for our order when we go out. See you later. I love you." I heard Unnie say and then she kissed me on the cheek. "See you later, Unnie, and I love you too." I said to her when she left.
I sat for a while longer and emptied my drink. I wrote to my manager that he could pick me up because I still had dance practice. A few minutes passed and I got an answer.

 

From Manager Oppa:

'I'll be there in 5 minutes, wait outside.'

I got up and left the cafe and waited for my manager outside. After 5 minutes a van stopped in front of me and I got in. After I closed the door behind me, my manager looked at me through the rearview mirror. "Mia-ah, how was your sister?" I heard him ask and then he started driving. I thought about what to say for a few minutes. "Unnie was really nervous. The last time I saw her so nervously was when I made my debut." I said now and then looked out of the window.

Third Person POV

After a while the van stopped at a red light. "Did Yuna know what the job was about?" asked the Manager now. Mia looked from the window back to her manager who was watching her again through the rearview mirror. Mia sighed and then shook her head. "They didn't tell her what it was on the phone." she said now, wondering what this job was about.

The manager now seemed to be thinking and after a while a smile crept onto his lips. "Oppa why are you smiling like that? What is going through your head?" Mia asked him now and looked at him questioningly. "Maybe they want to offer her a contract as an idol." he said now, looking forward to Mia's reaction. When Mia heard this, she started to laugh. "Pfft ... very funny, Oppa. Unnie is bad at singing and dancing, so I doubt that it will be such a contract." came it from Mia now.

In Mia's eyes, her manager saw something playful and he knew she was lying. Because he had already seen the two of them together in the practice room dancing to some choreographies. The traffic light turned green and the journey to the Company continued.

Mia POV

The journey continued and I thought again about what Oppa had said. I know that maybe he could be right with the contract, but I hoped that it wasn't. I knew how Unnie could be and she never liked getting all the attention. As she was still studying, she didn't like all the attention she got because of her good looks. The students  in my school back then gave her all the attention when she came to pick me up after school.

The van came to a stop and I didn't notice this because I was still lost in my thoughts. "Mia-ah, we're here. The others are waiting for you in the dance practice room." I heard my manager say. I now looked at my manager as he was already getting out of the van. I shook my head again to get rid of these thoughts and then got out too. He locked the van now and I followed him into the building. Straight to the dance practice room.

I could hear the tune to Dun Dun from afar. When I stood in front of the door, I knocked and then immediately entered the room. After I closed the door behind me, the music stopped immediately. Yiren had turned off the music when she saw that I had entered the room. I looked at the other girls and then I noticed that grin on Jiwon Unnies lips. Now I remembered the message she had sent to Unnie and I pouted again. "I hate you Jiwon Unnie." I said playfully to her.

Third Person POV

E:U started laughing when she heard what Mia was saying to her, the others looked at the two of them and didn't understand what it was all about. Onda looked around now, the others nodded and then they all turned their eyes to Mia. "How was Appa?" Aisha asked now, asking the question everyone wanted to ask when Mia entered the room. "Let's sit down and then I'll tell you how Unnie was this morning." Mia said now and they all sat on the floor. Mia now told them how the morning went until Yuna went to the interview and what Manager Oppa had said with the contract as an idol.

The girls all seemed to be lost in thought now as they considered Mia's words. "Would it really be that bad if Yuna Unnie became an idol?" came it from Sihyeon as she looked at Mia.

Mia POV

When I heard what Sihyeon said, I sighed. I knew what Unnie was like and she never wanted to be an idol because she wasn't a fan of all the attention. "Unnie was never a fan of attention. She had hated it when she was still a student. That was one of the reasons why she had studied art." I said now and saw the girls nod. "She teaches art part-time at the university, doesn't she?" Yiren asked me that now. I nodded and had to smile when I remembered how Unnie had always complained about her students. "What are you thinking about again? That you have to smile like that?" came it from Serim, while she nudged me slightly.

I started to laugh when she nudged me and moved a little away from her. "I had to think about how Unnie always complained about her students." I said now. And asked myself when Unnie would write and said how it went. Now we were all silent until Jiwon's cell phone went off. I saw her pick it up and then she frowned. "What is wrong?" I asked her now and was a little worried. Not only was I worried, the others also looked worried.

Instead of answering me, she handed me her cell phone, a text message from Unnie was shown on the display.

From Hubby:

 'Can I come over? A lot is going through my head at the moment and I would be happy if I could talk to all of you.'

After reading Unnie's message, I was very worried, about her that something went wrong in the interview.

 

to be continued.....