Day 4 in Bali

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic
 

Yuna POV

When I woke up the next morning I found myself in an embarrassing situation. I don't know how it happened, but I was lying face down on Dami's chest with my arms around her. When I tried to slide away from her, she pulled me even closer and only then did I notice that her arms were around me. Oh please don't let anyone enter the room. I would only be teased for the rest of the day because of that. As if fate was against me, the door opened. I closed my eyes again and pretended I was still sleeping. "Good morning Unnie. How are you today?" I heard the voice of the devil say. I heard her get closer and stop at my side of the bed. "Ohhh I should hold on to that. I'll quickly take a picture before they both wake up." I heard Eunji say now.

Since Eunji wasn't exactly quiet when she entered the room, I noticed how the arms that held me loosened up. "Good morning Mia." I heard the rough morning voice from Dami. "Good morning Unnie. I wanted to see how Yuna Unnie is and I see she seems to be comfortable in your arms." it came from Eunji and I heard this teasing tone. Where is the hole in which I can hide? Thanks to Eunji, I can no longer face the others today. "Can you wake Unnie? I'll tell the others that you're coming down for breakfast." Eunji said now and then I heard her leave. I was glad that Eunji had left the room, but I was still in this situation. I noticed how Dami pulled an arm away from me and a little later I noticed how she brushed my hair from my face. 

When her fingertips touched my cheek I inevitably held my breath and felt my heart beat faster. "I know you're awake Unnie. I see your face go red and I can feel your heart beating faster." it came from Dami now and I didn't know what to do. "I am sorry." I mumbled now as I turned away from Dami. The whole thing was so embarrassing to me. "What are you apologizing for, Unnie?" Dami asked me now. I sat up and looked at my hands, I didn't know how to say it. "That ..... the situation we were in. I don't know how that could have happened. I ..." in the middle of the sentence I stopped because Dami put her hand on my shoulder and I looked at her questioningly.

"I'm not angry with you if you think so, Yuna Unnie. As long as you could sleep peacefully, I won't mind if you fall asleep in my arms." Dami said with a grin and I blushed again. I'm starting to feel like they're all doing it just to see me blush. "Yaah that's not funny. I'll see you downstairs." I said now and then got up. Then I disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. "These girls will be my dead if they go on like this." I grumbled now and then climbed into the shower.

Third Person POV

20 minutes later, Dami and Yuna arrived downstairs and then went to the others. When they got to the others, everyone had that teasing grin on their lips. And Yuna knew that her sister had shown them the picture she had taken.

"Eunji I hate you for it."

"Come on Unnie, don't be like that."

"You can't just take pictures of me when I'm sleeping."

"But it doesn't seem to bother you when you were lying in Sunbaenim's arms."

"Eunji, that was a mistake, I don't know how it happened."

"If you say so, but I know how you can be. And that was not provided."

"Eunji that's enough."

"I wonder how the fans will react when I upload this picture to your fan page."

"Eunji I warn you, if you do that, I'll show Eomma and Appa a picture of you too."

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you remember the day in Eomma's restaurant where Hyuna showed up?"

"Yes. What does that have to do with the picture I made."

"If it hadn't been for Namjoon, I wouldn't have seen you and Jiwon. I saw what you did, Eunji."

"Damn it."

"You don't want Eomma and Appa know about it?"

"No, not yet anyway."

"So delete the picture and I won't tell either of them.

"OK." Mia said now and deleted the picture she had taken again. None of the others said anything when they heard this little quarrel between the sisters. "Still, I can't believe you didn't tell me about it. How long is this going on between you two?" Yuna asked now and looked expectantly at Mia. Mia now looked at E:U, since she also understood what it was about and nodded her head. "3 years." Mia murmured now, but Yuna got it anyway and had to grin. "That would explain why I always saw you two so close when you came to see me at Eomma and Appa's house." Yuna said now and Mia nodded. The next moment both sisters held their heads, because E:U could no longer watch this theater. "We wanted to have breakfast together and not watch the two of you arguing. I lost my appetite." it came from E:U and then she went outside. Mia glared at her sister and then hurried after E:U. "Unnie please wait." they all heard Mia call.

Yuna POV

I had to laugh when I saw Eunji running after Jiwon. "Appa what was this all about?" Serim asked me now. "Come on, let's finally have breakfast and I'll tell you what it was about." I said now and saw everyone nod. After we sat down at a table, I explained the situation with Eunji and Jiwon to them. "That would explain why I was kicked out of my room. When E:U Unnie said that she would sleep with Mia." Serim said now and I had to grin. "Unnie will you go back to the beach with us later?" Siyeon asked me now. "Yeah how are you today? I hope better than yesterday." Sua said now, looking at me with concern. "Don't worry, Sua. I'm better than yesterday. Thanks for the tablets, they really saved my life yesterday. I'll stay inside today. I don't want to get a sunstroke again." it came from me and the girls understood this too. 

When we finished breakfast I accompanied the girls towards the lobby. "Unnie what will you do now?" Yoohyeon asked now. I thought for a moment and then when I thought of what I could do, I knew what to say. "I'm going to rest a little. Maybe I'll have a massage. I don't know exactly yet." I said now. Then I said goodbye to the girls and went towards the dance room. Appa has really thought of everything to make his little girls happy. I thought now and then entered the room. Since I was alone I could do what I always liked to do. Singing and dancing. I even thought of a song that I really wanted to sing.

 

(A/N: I Love this Cover from Sera Unnie)

After I finished the song, I warmed up a little. I stretched myself so I wouldn't get a cramp later. I looked around again to be sure that I was alone. Then I played the song I wanted to cover the dance from. There were actually two dances that I wanted to cover.

 

When I was finished with the last dance, I heard someone clapping behind me and I froze on the spot. "Unnie that was pretty hot. I didn't think you could move so well." I heard Jiu say behind me. I slowly turned around to her and didn't know what to do. "How ... how long have you been there?" I stuttered now. I saw Jiu grinning now and hoped that she didn't see everything. "I saw the end of your first dance. Was there anything else I could have seen?" she said now and I blushed. "What. No there was no more. What do I have to do so that you don't tell the others about this?" it came from me now. The grin on Jiu's lips widened and I knew I shouldn't have asked. "I already have an idea." I heard Jiu say now.

Third Person POV

So Yuna spent the rest of the day with Jiu. The two walked through the city together and looked at some interesting things from the street vendors. What Yuna didn't know was that Jiu filmed the two dances. She just couldn't miss this opportunity. When they got hungry, they sat down in a small cafe and ordered cake and coffee and tea for Yuna. After their short break, the two continued to walk through the city. Towards evening they both went back to the resort. They met the others down in the lobby, they just came back from dinner. "Where have you two been?" Mia asked now when she looked at her sister. "We walked through the city and lost track of time. That's why we came back so late. I wish you all a good night. See you tomorrow." Yuna said now.

When Jiu wanted to follow Yuna, Sua held her arm. "Jiu where are you going?" Sua asked now. Jiu now freed herself from Sua and looked at the others. "Mehrong." it came from her as she stuck her tongue out at them. "Yaah Unnie, that's not fair." the other called after her as she followed Yuna. 

Jiu POV

"Why did I even agree to the whole thing?" I heard Unnie ask now. We are now sitting on her bed in her room." I can go to my room and tell the others what I saw today in the morning. If you prefer that." I said now and then saw Unnie shake her head. "Please don't tell anyone." Unnie said now and looked at me pleadingly. If Unnie was like that, she was kind of cute. "Ok I'm not going to tell anyone. If I may ask, why are you so opposed to someone seeing you dancing?" I asked her now and heard Unnie sigh. "When I was younger, I had no problem with someone seeing me singing or dancing. It all changed the moment I met Hyuna." Yuna Unnie said now and took a short break. I saw that she was thinking about how to go on. 

"At the beginning of our relationship, Hyuna had no problem with me meeting Eunji and the others. I think it all started after our 1 year anniversary. I was still studying art at the time, I had to do a project with another student. My project partner was a man and Hyuna didn't like it at all. After we finished our project, he asked me if I would go out with him. Hyuna came to pick me up and heard his question." Unnie said now and paused again. I saw that it was very difficult for her to talk about it. "I didn't expect what would happen then. Hyuna slapped him in the face.I was so shocked that I realized too late what she was doing next. She beat him up so he had to be taken to the hospital. When I wanted to apologize to him for what had happened, Hyuna had already pulled me to her car. When we got to her apartment later, we were arguing about what had happened. Hyuna seemed to change from that point on. I noticed this far too late. She forbade me to meet Eunji and the others. And if I did, she assumed that I had something going on with Jiwon. You know the rest of the story already." It came from Yuna Unnie and when I looked at her I saw that the tears were running down her cheeks.

I pulled Unnie into my arms and her back soothingly. I held her in my arms for a while until I noticed that the sobs were getting less. I pushed Unnie away from me and saw that she fell asleep. I picked Unnie up and then put her in bed. Then I turned off the light and lay down in bed with her and then pulled her back into my arms so that she could sleep peacefully. "Don't worry Yuna Unnie, me and the others won't let her hurt you again." I said now and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I'll talk to the others about it tomorrow morning. They need to find out what Yuna just told me. I thought and then fell asleep with Unnie in my arms a little later.

 

 

to be continued......

 

A/N: And here we learn a little more about her relationship with Hyuna and how it broke.