Fan meeting and unwanted attention

7 Dreams

Third Person POV

Three weeks had passed since Dreamcatcher were in Yuna's apartment. And where this famous Vlive was filmed and Yuna still didn't know about. Her short appearance gave her her own fan base. This fan base was created by Dreamcatchers and Everglows fans. Insomnia and Forever found Yuna so cute and thought it would be a good idea to create her own fansite. Both fandoms took photos of Yuna when they saw her and then uploaded them to the fansite. Mia, who accidentally came across this page, made it her job to show the fans private pictures of her sister.

Today Yuna was on the way to the fan meeting with the girls. The girls should be there by 9 a.m. since the event started at 10 a.m. They reached the place exactly at half past nine, from the inside of the van you could see all the fans who had come. Yuna now turned back and then looked at Jiu. "Can I rely on you to go ahead without me? I still have to park the van and then I'll come." it came from Yuna. Jiu looked at the others, then again at Yuna and then saluted, which made Yuna laugh as the others did the same. "Could you go get bread for us Unnie?" Gahyeon asked now. Yuna reached out and then the maknae over the head. "I'll get you your bread. Anything else I should bring with me?" Yuna said now. Then she heard what the others all wanted and the older one nodded with a smile. "Ok I'll bring it all with me. Now go and don't let your fans wait too long." said the older one and then saw how the girls got out. When the girls left the van, they caught the fans' attention and bodyguards were right there to guide them to their seats.

Yuna drove on, a little later she found a parking space and parked the van there. She got out of the van, locked it, and then went to a bakery. On the way there came tons of fans and they seemed to take pictures and videos of her. Yuna just shrugged and thought nothing of it. The older one now entered the bakery and bought everything the girls had asked for. Yuna reached the event twenty minutes later, went straight to the girls and handed them the bag from the bakery."Thanks Unnie." it came from the girls and Yuna just smiled. The event started now and Yuna stayed in the background and only went here and there to the girls when they gave her the fan gifts so that she could put them away.

Yuna POV

The event was slowly coming to an end and I continued to watch the girls. Until suddenly two fans came up to me and I looked at them questioningly. "Can I do something for you?" I asked them now. I saw that the two were thinking about what to say. But I hadn't expected what they were asking me now. "May we take a picture with you? We are big fans of you Yuna Unnie." said the smaller of the two and I didn't know how to react. "Ok ..... you have to answer a question for that. Why do you want to take the picture with me?" I asked now. "There is a video of you on the Internet. Three weeks ago Dreamcather and Everglow did a vlive together and they showed you. Here we can show you the video and you have your own fansite, too, Unnie." the taller one said to me. Then they both showed me the video that showed me sleeping on my couch. And they also showed me the fansite and I noticed one picture in particular. It showed me in my kitchen how I was preparing food. This picture had only been taken by one person and that was my lovely sister. Nevertheless, I let them take a picture with me. The two thanked me and I went back to the girls.

After the event ended, I helped the girls collect their things together and then bring them back to the van. All the time I didn't say a word to the girls. When we were all in the van, I felt all eyes on me again. "Yuna Unnie did we do anything wrong?" Yoohyeon asked me now. I just looked in the rearview mirror and then started the van. I kept silent the whole trip and I heard the girls whispering behind me.

"Did we do something wrong?"

"Did we forget your birthday?"

"Her birthday is in June."

"And since she doesn't speak to us, we don't know what we did."

"I'm starting to run out of ideas."

"Maybe she found out that we filmed a vlive in her apratment."

"Gahyeon might be right, then that would explain why she's not talking to us."

I stopped the van after half an hour and then looked back in the rearview mirror. "Get out, we have to go talk about one thing. Since you're not the only one involved in that." I said now and then got out. The girls did the same and then followed me into the building. We got into the elevator and I pressed the button for the 4th floor. I was still silent and I noticed how nervous the girls were. When the elevator doors on the fourth floor opened, I headed straight for the door at the end of the hall. I knocked on the door and it took some time until it was opened. In front of me was Serim who was looking at me in suprise.

"Where is she?" I asked now and Serim winced a little at my tone. But she wasn't the only one Sua and the others flinched as well. "She's in the living room with the others." it came from Serim and I passed her. When I entered the living room everyone looked at me questioningly, but my eyes were on my little sister. She lay with her head on Jiwons lap and just looked at me. "We both have to talk to each other in private." I said now and saw Eunji get up. "Follow me Unnie." it came from her and I followed her into her room which she shared with Serim. Eunji closed the door behind me and looked at me questioningly. "What happend?" Eunji asked me now.

When I heard the question I had to laugh. "Are you kidding me? You know exactly why I'm here." I said now and crossed my arms over my chest. Eunji didn't understand what I wanted from her, I saw that in her eyes. "Eunji why did you do that? You and the others know that I don't want attention to myself. Today two fans showed me this video and the fansite." it came from me and I sat on Eunji's bed. I saw Eunji slowly understand what I was talking about. Now she came up to me and crouched in front of me.

"Unnie we thought nothing bad when I showed you in the Vlive. And that our fans dedicate your own fansite to you is cool. Yaah Unnie that's no reason to hit me." Eunji said when I tried to hit her on the head. "Eunji why do I find private pictures of me on this page? Why do you upload them there and don't try to talk yourself out of it?" I said now and saw Eunji rub her neck.

"I know I shouldn't. But when I saw all the pictures of you on this page, I just wanted to do something good for the fans and share some private pictures of you." Eunji said now and then looked at the ground, embarrassed. I sighed, then lifted Eunji's chin and looked at her for a while. "I will not stop you from uploading pictures of me there, but bikini pictures or other daring pictures are not allowed. Got it?" I said and saw Eunji nod her head. "Well then, let's go back to the others. I have to talk to them too."

After we entered the living room again, I saw that the others were there too. "Well, since you are all here now, I want to make one thing clear. If you do another vlive, keep me out of it. I don't need all that attention." I said now and saw them all nod. I now sat on the couch next to both Maknae and then put my hands on their legs. "Don't you two want to be my new little sisters?" I asked now and then heard Eunji protest. I glared at her and she fell silent again.

We stayed with Eunji and the others until evening. And I even ordered something to eat because I was too lazy to cook. We were now back in the van and were on our way to the girls' dorm. "Unnie we would like to apologize to you again because we hadn't told you about the Vlive." it came from Dami and I just waved it off. "It's okay, but next time just keep me out of it." I said and heard them all say 'Ok'.

After making sure the girls were in their dorm, I drove back to my apartment. I was happy when I got home. After I changed, I got into my bed and was about to turn off the bedside lamp when my cell phone vibrated.

From Unknown:

'sent picture'

(A/N: Yuna wears the same clothes as Irene in the picture)

The first message just contained a picture of me. What worried me was that the picture was taken today. This was done at the fan meeting. Then the next message came in. 

From Unknown:

'Baby-ah you still look as beautiful as you did then.'

 

 

to be continued.......