Yuna Unnie's first dating scandal

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

The beginning of the chapter is from the perspective of the unknown person

 

 

Unknown POV:

I switch through the TV channels and looked for something interesting. Somehow I didn't find anything interesting, but then something else caught my attention. It was the news, it looked like Dispatch had caught an idol on a date again. What was interesting for me was the person the idol was caught with. Even if she was wearing a face mask and a cap, I recognized her. It was my baby, Yuna-ah. I no longer listened to the news announcer, I was furious. I took my cell phone and wrote her a message.

To Baby-ah:

'Baby-ah are you serious? Do you wanna make me angry? Soon I will have you again and then you will only be mine.' 

I wrote to her now and turned off the television, I no longer wanted to see the news.

 

Three hours before the news was broadcast

Yuna POV:

I was in the mall because I wanted to get some things for my birthday. In three days the time had come and I was one year older. As I knew Eunji, she was up to something. No matter how many times I told her I didn't want a party, she would still do it. I wanted to have a bite to eat before going to the stores I wanted. After I had eaten I went on with my drink in hand. So that the fans didn't recognize me, I wore a face mask and a cap. Now I had to hide myself from the fans even though I'm not an idol. And who is to blame for the whole thing? It was my loving sister Eunji's fault. If she hadn't shown me in this vlive, I could go shopping normally.

Still, I couldn't be angry with her, she didn't expect the fans to make me a fansite. Ok I admit, I looked at the page here and there and had to say that they were really good at taking pictures of me. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice that I was running into someone. I only noticed it when I felt something cold on my skin, I had spilled my drink as a result of the impact.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention where I was going. Are you okay I hope I didn't hurt you?" I heard someone say now. I had to look up because the person was taller than me. I immediately recognized who it was because I had already passed him in several music programs. "It's okay, nothing happened." I mean now. Only he seemed to disagree with me. "Because of me you spilled your drink. I want to make it up and buy you a new one." he said now and I didn't really know what to say. He seemed to notice that I was hesitating a little. "Please. Otherwise I feel bad if I let you run around with your dirty shirt. And I don't think you want your fans to see you like this Noona." it came from him and I looked at him in shock because he seemed to know who I was.

"You know who I am?" I asked him now and saw him smile. "Of course I know who you are. You are Dreamcatcher hoobae manager Yuna Noona. We saw the Vlive too." it came from him and I buried my face in my hands. The whole thing made me feel so uncomfortable that I would most likely disappear into a hole. "Here Noona, put my jacket on. We don't want them to see you like this." I heard him say now and then saw him hand me his jacket. I thankfully accepted his jacket and then put it on. It was a little big, but that should be enough until I have a new shirt.

We now went to the nearest clothing store. When we entered the shop, all eyes were on us. "Noona ignore the looks and choose a new shirt, I'll pay for it as compensation for messing up your present one." he said now and I just nodded. I looked at the different shirts and a little later picked up a red one. With this I went back to him and showed him the shirt. "I'll take it if that's okay." I said now and saw him nod. He took the shirt in his hand and went to the cash register to pay for it. 

After he paid it he came back to me and handed it to me. "I asked if you could use the dressing room to change shirts. And they said it was ok." he said now and looked at me again apologetically. "Thanks, I'll be right back." it came from me and then I disappeared into the dressing room. After changing the shirts, I went back to him and handed him his jacket. "Thanks for the shirt and for lending me your jacket. The next time we see each other on a music show, I'll give you something to eat as a thank you." I said now and then I saw him smile.

We now left the shop, said goodbye to each other and then went our separate ways. I now bought the things I wanted to get. After I had everything I left the shopping center and drive home. When I stopped at a red light, my cell phone rang. I took the call and switched to speaker.

phone conversation

"Where are you Unnie?"

"I'm in the car and I'm on my way home. Why did something happen?"

"Unnie you are all over the news."

"Eunji, that's not funny."

"I'm not joking Unnie. When you're home, watch the news."

"Ok, I have to keep going. Bye Eunji."

"Bye Unnie."

I ended the call and then drove home. When I arrived at my apartment some time later, I did what Eunji asked me to do. I the TV and almost dropped the remote control in shock. Eunji hadn't lied, I was really all over the news.

Breaking News

"As Dispatch told us today they saw Bangtans Leader RM on a date with his girlfriend. We have some pictures here as evidence that show how both entered a clothing store and left it a little later. Dispatch unfortunately could not get a good picture of the woman's face as she was wearing a face mask and a cap. We are waiting for Big Hit Entertainment's confirmation. We will keep you informed."

I heard the news anchor say and just stared at the pictures. I hope he doesn't get into trouble because of me. I thought now. I picked up my cell phone and then called CEO Lee to explain the whole thing to him. After talking to CEO Lee, I hoped this news wouldn't do any harm. Then my cell phone vibrated again and again I got a message from this unknown number.

From Unknown:

'Baby-ah are you serious? Do you wanna make me angry? Soon I will have you again and then you will only be mine.' 

 

 

 

to be continued.....​​​​​​​