Noraebang and Soju

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

This chapter is a special chapter. In this chapter, Yuna celebrates her birthday with her friends. 3 days after her birthday.

Yuna POV

I was sitting in a Noraebang with my friends. Today I spent time with them and we celebrated my birthday. Since they couldn't be there 3 days ago, we celebrate today. "Why exactly are we here? We could have celebrated anywhere, why here in a karaoke bar?" I asked now and looked at the three. Ari ignored me and looked at the song list. Minho just smiled and Jongin looked through the drinks menu. Since nobody wanted to answer me, I slowly got up again. "Well, since you don't want to give me an answer, I can go home. And have a cozy evening on the couch with my cat." I said now and reached for my bag. "Hey wait, we're here so you don't always stay at home. Eunji already said that after the incident 3 years ago you almost never go out. You only go out when you are forced to go with someone . " I heard Jongin say and I sighed.

I sat down again and crossed my arms over my chest. How I hate this when the others were right. I thought now, but you can understand it if I don't want to get out anymore. The fear of meeting her on the street was too great. "I have to agree with Jongin. You shouldn't be intimidated by this part of your past." Minho said to me now and patted my knee. "I know you're right, but fate can be very cruel." it came from me and I had to think about what had happened. Then I flinched as Ari slammed the song list onto the table. "Can you ever stop seeing everything so negatively? We're here to celebrate. Let's go." she said now and then pressed a microphone into my hand. The way it looked I had to start.

(Yuna's Song)

After I finished my song, the three just looked at me. "What?" I asked now and did not understand what was going on. I saw the three of them looking at each other but saying nothing. I knew why they didn't say anything and I was grateful to them for that. "Give me the mic. It's my turn." Ari said now and snatched the mic out of my hand.

(Ari's Song)

After Ari gave her best, it was the boys' turn. Jongin picked up the mic and let Minho choose the song. When we saw which song Minho had chosen, we all had to laugh. "Yaah." was all we heard from Jongin. 

(Jongin's Song)

"I can't believe you choose this song for me." it came from Jongin and we were still laughing. It was really good to be with them and to forget what had happened. After Minho had finally calmed down, it was his turn. "Pick something for me no matter what it is." Minho said and then handed me the song list. I looked through these until I found a suitable song. "Ok, I found the right song for you." I said now and Ari next to me had to laugh when she saw what I had chosen for Minho.

(Minho's Song)

When Minho finished his song, we ordered something to eat and drink. We talked and sang a few more songs. When I looked at my watch some time later, we had it shortly after midnight. I looked around, Ari and Minho sang one song after the other. "I think it's best if I take you home, Yuna. You've had more than enough Soyu. Come on, I'll help you up." Jongin said to me now and helped me to my feet. Jongin had to hold me because I swayed and could barely stay on my feet. "Guys I'm bringing Yuna home. She's had enough to drink today." Jongin said to the other two. He took my bag and then led me to his car. In contrast to the rest of us, he had only drunk non-alcoholic drinks. "Be careful with your head." I heard him say when he helped me into his car. "Thank you." I mumbled now and noticed how my eyes grew heavier. I didn't even notice Jongin getting in the car since I fell asleep.

 

Jongin POV

As soon as I got into the car I heard Yuna snoring lightly. It looked like she was asleep, no wonder with all the bottles she had been drinking with Ari. It was almost like something was bothering her and she had drunk so much because of it. I thought and then drove off.I reached Yuna's apartment an hour later. I parked the car and then looked over at Yuna. She was still sleeping soundly. I got out of the car, went over to her side and opened the car door. I took her bag first and then I lifted her up like a bride. I carried her into the building and into the elevator. After the elevator arrived on Yuna's floor, I went straight to her apartment. 

I took her key out of her bag and opened the door. Hyoyeon looked up from her pillow when she saw us coming in. I went past her straight to Yuna's bedroom. I carefully placed Yuna on her bed, took off her shoes, and then covered her with the blanket. I got a glass of water and headache pills for her. I put both on her bedside table and then I saw the blinking of her cell phone. I'm actually not a curious person, but after her cell phone vibrated again and an unknown number sent a message.

From Unknown:

'I look forward to seeing you again, baby-ah.'

I know I shouldn't have done this, but I picked up her phone and unlocked it. I read all the messages she got from this unknown number. And in the end I only thought of one person who could have written this messages to her. "Damn Yuna, why didn't you tell us she was bothering you again?" I mumbled now and put the cell phone back. I looked at Yuna one last time before I left her apartment and drove home. I knew that we had to keep an eye on her so that she didn't do anything stupid, like back then.

 

to be continued......

 

A/N: In the next chapter it finally comes out who this unknown person is