Their 1st win

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

Yuna POV

Today was the last day the girls promoted Scream. We had just arrived at Inkigayo and were on our way to the girls' dressing room. On the way there I saw the name BTS hanging on a door and I stopped. Since I stopped so suddenly Gaheon and Jiu ran into me. "Unnie is everything all right?" Jiu asked me now. I turned to them and saw the worried faces of the girls."Sorry for stopping so suddenly, but I need to talk to RM for a minute. You can go ahead, I'll be right there." I said to them now. I saw the girls looking at each other and then looking back at me. "We'll stay with you Unnie. We can't let you go back alone, who knows what other band wants you as their manager." it came from Sua and I just shook my head over it. 

"You really have a lively imagination. I don't know of any band that wants me as their manager. Except for Eunji's." I said now and already saw how the girls wanted to contradict me.

"Unnie you really don't get anything, can that be?

"What's that supposed to mean, Siyeon?"

"I heard Twice sunbaenim's J-line talk about how they'd like you to be their manager."

"That's how I heard about Cosmic Girls sunbaenim C-line that they also want you to be their manager."

"Red Velvet Sunbaenim's Maknae Yeri told me the same thing."

"Yuna Unnie you are popular among our sunbaenim's."

With my mouth open I stared at Siyeon, Dami, Handong and Gahyeon when I heard what they were saying to me. "Unnie you should really close your mouth or you will swallow a fly." I heard Yoohyeon say to me and noticed how she put her fingers under my chin and closed my mouth.  I just looked at the girls, I didn't know what to say. The whole thing was just hard to believe for me. When I heard the girls giggle, I turned to the door and knocked on it. A few minutes later the door opened and Jimin looked at us questioningly. "Jimin-ssi is RM there? I need to talk to him." I said now and looked at Jimin. He looked briefly back into the room, then looked at us again and opened the door further. "Come in. Hyung is talking to the others." he said to us now. 

We followed Jimin into the room and further back I saw RM standing talking to Jin and Suga. "Namjoon Hyung, here's someone who wants to talk to you." Jimin said now and then I saw RM's eyes land on me. He smiled briefly and then came up to us. "Noona, it's so nice to see you again. What did you want to talk to me about?" he says now and looked at me and the girls. Before I could say anything, Jin came up to us, he looked at me and then had to grin. "No wonder you ran into her, she's really beautiful." Jin said now and put his arm around RM. When I heard what Jin was saying, I blushed and buried my face in my hands.

"Jin Hyung, how many times do I have to say it was a mistake. Yuna Noona I'm sorry for what Hyung said." I heard RM say now. "Jin Sunbaenim nobody makes Yuna Unnie blush except us. And that joke wasn't very funny." I heard Jiu say now. "All right, I'll never do that again." I heard Jin say now and it almost sounded like he was scared.Since I still had my face buried in my hands, I didn't see the look the girls gave Jin. "So Noona what did you want to talk to me about." RM said now and I looked at him. Because of what Jin said, I totally forgot what I came for. I thought now and played nervously with the ring on my finger. 

"I had said that the next time we saw each other, I would get you some food. So I wanted to ask you if you might have time tonight? I would then invite you for a meal. As a thank you again for that Shirt what you bought me. " I said now and then the room fell silent. You could have heard a pin drop, so quiet was it in the room. I looked at RM and waited for an answer from him. "Of course I have time tonight. And I would be happy to have dinner with you, Noona." it came from him and I saw him smile. I also had to smile and then we both exchanged numbers. "I'll get in touch with you tonight and then come and pick you up, if that's okay with you?" I said now and then I saw him nod. "See you tonight, Noona." he said now and we then left the room.

We reached the dressing room a little later. After we entered it, the girls all looked at me so strangely. "What?" I asked them now. "You're going out with him." Jiu said now and I didn't understand where the problem was. "Would you please explain to me where the problem is?" I asked now and looked at her. "Are you really that dense, Unnie?" came the counter question from Dami. 

I was starting to get angry because I still hadn't been answered my question and I was stamped here as dense. "Unnie is really dense. Unnie you asked him if he goes out with you. You asked him for a date." it came from Sua and I looked at her stupidly. "Now slow down, it's not a date. I just want to thank him for the shirt. I promised him a meal. And I keep my promises." I said now and then saw the girls nod.

Third Person POV

Before one of the girls could say anything, there was a knock on the door and then Mia entered. She hurried to her sister with a concerned look. Yuna was now looking at Mia when she was standing in front of her and she could tell from the expression on her face what was going on. "No matter what it should be, don't leave the room alone, Unnie. I don't want her to get too close to you. Otherwise it will really happen that I will hit her in the face, whether she's a sunbaenim or not." Mia said now and saw that her sister was losing all color from her face.

Yuna now sat on one of the chairs and looked at her hands. Jiu and the others looked at their manager worriedly because they didn't know what was going on. "Eunji promise me no matter what happens, don't hit her. I don't want her to report you for assault." it came from Yuna and she took Mia's hands in hers. "Unnie you know that I love you, but I can't promise you that. I have to go back to the others, we are after her with our performance. I hope you look at our performance." Mia said and Yuna nodded and then let go of her hands. Before Mia left the room, she looked at Jiu and the others. She bowed to them and they looked at her questioningly. "Sunbaenim's I ask you to keep an eye on my sister. I will explain everything to you later, but this is really very important for me." it came from Mia and then Jiu put a hand on her shoulder. "You have our word, we take care of her. We will wait until you tell us what it is about." Jiu said now and the others nodded. Mia smiled just before she left the room.

The girls now looked at each other before their eyes landed on Yuna. "Yuna Unnie, you probably won't tell us what's going on, will you?" Gahyeon asked now. The older one looked at the Maknae and gave her a weak smile. "If we go back, maybe I'll tell you. If Eunji isn't quicker to tell you this. Don't worry about me. You should change before you have to go on stage." Yuna said now and switched on the monitor in the room.

"It was a remarkable performance by her."

"Yes, that's true, she couldn't give a better comeback after 3 years."

"And now we continue with the next performance, here are Everglow with Dun Dun." came the voices of the MC's and then it was Everglow's turn. 

Yuna looked at her sister's performance and tried not to think about what the two MCs said. After Everglows performance it was BTS's turn. The girls slowly prepared for their performance and then there was a knock on the door. Sua went to this and opened it, in front of her stood Mia and the others. "Can we come in?" Mia asked now. Sua nodded and let them all enter.

Mia went straight to her sister and hugged her. "Everything OK?" Mia asked her now and Yuna just nodded. "So it's our turn. See you soon Unnie." Siyeon said and Yuna gave a thumbs up. After the girls left the dressing room, Yuna sighed. After this performance she only wanted to go home, the fear of running into her here was too great. 

Yuna POV

After the girls had finished their performance, they stood on stage with the other artists. They were nominated for first prize alongside Everglow and BTS. Eunji stayed with me to keep me company or as she said to keep an eye on me. "Eunji you should have been on stage with the others. I'm not running away, I have to drive the girls home after all." I said and wrapped my arms around Eunji's stomach because she was sitting on my lap again. "Unnie I will not leave you alone, not if she is here too." came the defiant answer from Eunji. I just shook my head gently over her. Then it was time for the MCs to announce who would win.

"We are now announcing who won today."

 "The winners are ...."

"Dreamcatcher with Scream."

"Congratulations on your victory." the MCs said and handed the trophy to Jiu.
 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, my girls won. It looked like I wasn't the only one who couldn't believe this, Jiu looked as shocked as I did. 

 

"I don't know what to say."

"If Insomnia weren't our fans, we could never have achieved it today."

"We are so proud to have won for you." 

"Even if it was our Goodbye Stage, it was something special for us and for insomnia."

"Gahyeon-ah don't cry. Unnie will cry too."

"And we would like to thank our manager Unnie. We couldn't have done it without her, she gave us strength as well as insomnia." I heard Gahyeon say now and her tears are just running down her face. 

"Exactly Unnie come to us on stage." I heard Sua say now and then Eunji jumped up. "Come on Unnie, they are waiting for you. I will also accompany you." it came from Eunji and she pulled me out of the room. I had no choice but to let Eunji pull me onto the stage. When we both entered the stage, the cheering grew louder. It was so rare that the fans saw us sisters together. I didn't know why, but when I got on stage I felt watched again. I knew it was her, but at the moment I just wanted to concentrate on Jiu and the others. "Unnie, look we won." said Gahyeon as she ran into my arms. I had to smile about her action and the fans got louder and louder.

The girls performed the song again and I saw Sua and Eunji dancing like crazy. Now Yoohyeon and Handong came up to me and I wondered what they were up to. "Unnie sing along." it came from Handong and she held out her mic to me. "Oh no I'm not singing." I said and then I saw Handong laughing. "But Eunji showed us some great videos where you sing, Unnie." Yoohyeon said now and I glared at Eunji.

After the song we went off the stage and made our way back to the dressing room. Gahyeon held on to my arm all the way. When we reached the dressing room the person I didn't want to see was standing at the door. "I wanted to congratulate you on your win. And it's nice to see you again, baby-ah." I heard her say now. I noticed that I was getting nervous again and seeing her so close in front of me brought back the memories that I wanted to forget. 

Before one of the girls could say anything, Eunji stood before me. Eunji slapped her in the face and I saw the handprint that formed on her cheek. "I told you back then to stay away from my sister Hyuna-ssi. After everything you did to her." I heard Eunji say and saw that she wanted to strike again. I held her arm now and then saw the look Eunji gave me. She is angry that I prevent her from striking again. I thought now and I looked pleadingly at her. 

"Eunji please stop. I don't want you to get in trouble." I said now and then saw Eunji nod slowly and lower her arm again. Now we heard Hyuna laugh and I looked at her. "I see your sister is still very well under your control. Baby-ah please listen to me. I want to apologize for what I did to you." said Hyuna now and I thought I didn't hear properly. 

She's kidding me. After everything she's done to me, she pretends that it was nothing and wants to apologize. I thought now and looked briefly at the ring on my finger.  "Do you think with a simple apology it is done? Hyuna you cheated on me because you didn't control your jealousy. You still think that something is going on between Jiwon and me. We are no longer together, therefore stop trying to control me." I said now and started to tremble. Gahyeon, who noticed that, my arms soothingly. When I saw Hyuna's look, I knew that she didn't like it. "Don't touch what's mine. Baby-ah I still love you. Please give me another chance. You still seem to feel something for me, otherwise you wouldn't wear the ring I gave you for your birthday." Hyuna said now and I looked at the ring on my finger. I looked up again and saw Hyuna reaching out to touch me. I took a few steps back and then saw Jiu and the others standing protectively in front of me. "Sunbaenim it would be best if you go now. We don't want to attract a lot of attention." I heard Dami say now and she was right. Other artists now looked in our direction and Hyuna saw that there was no point in talking anymore.

Hyuna gave me one last look before leaving without saying another word. "Let's get her in, she needs to calm down." Eunji said now and then opened the door. Gahyeon led me into the room and then walked to the couch with me. Together we sat on the couch, after the door was closed again, everyone looked at me with concern. "Do you want to tell us what happened, Unnie? I hate to ask, but what happened between you and Hyuna sunbaenim?" Siyeon asked me now. I closed my eyes for a moment to calm down again. "It all started 3 years ago ......."

 

to be continued......

 

A/N: The next chapter explains what happened between Hyuna and Yuna