Yuna's birthday

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Yuna POV

"Unnie wake up." I heard someone say, but I'm just imagining this. I went to bed late last night. Since it was my birthday today and I had a day off, I wanted to sleep in."Come on Unnie wake up." I heard a voice say again. I turned to the other side of the bed and continued to sleep. "You leave us no other choice, Unnie." came another voice.  "Happy birthday, Unnie." I heard the voices say again and then I felt weight on myself. The extra weight made me awake. When I opened my eyes and saw who had jumped on me I closed my eyes again. I groaned in annoyance and tried to push the people away from me. "Eunbin-ah, Wheein Unnie, Hwasa Unnie, come down from Unnie. It's her birthday and she's not getting any younger." I heard a fourth voice say.

"Yaah Elkie-ah that's not funny. Get off me." it came from me and tried to push them all down. I heard the three laugh at me and then the extra weight was gone. I sat up and looked at the four in front of me. "How did you get in here at all?" I asked now and had to resist a yawn. "Mia gave us her key for your apartment. Since it's your birthday today, we wanted to do something with you Yuna Unnie." Hwasa said and held up my apartment key.

I dropped back into bed and pulled the covers over my head. I noticed that the blanket was pulled away again and I looked into the face of Eunbin. "Unnie we made an extra effort to prepare breakfast for you." Eunbin said now. "All right, I'm getting up. Would you leave me alone until I changed my clothes?" I said now and then saw the four leave my room. "I just wanted to sleep in." I mumbled now and then got up. 

I quickly took a shower and then put on fresh clothes. Then I left my room and went into the kitchen where I found the four waiting for me. "Hyoyeon has already been fed." it came from Wheein before I could say anything.  I nodded and then sat at the table and ate my breakfast. While I was eating my breakfast what the girls had prepared for me, Hwasa had the television. When the news was on, I almost choked on food.

Breaking News

"As we reported three days ago, Dispatch had seen Bangtan's Leader RM on a date with his girlfriend, but today we got the news that it was all a misunderstanding. Big Hit Entertainment and Dreamcatcher Company both confirm it was not a date. Bangtan's leader helped Dreamcatcher's Manager. As both companies confirm there was a small accident and RM bought a new shirt as compensation because the actual one that the manager was wearing got dirty. Both companies say that Dispatch drew the wrong conclusion when they saw the two together. And both companies warn Dispatch not to provide any further false information, otherwise they will go to court.

We all heard the news anchor and I buried my face in my hands again. "Where's the hole you want to crawl into?" I asked now and heard the four laughing. "Unnie don't worry. The topic is now off the table and you can safely go to the shopping center with us." it came from Elkie and I just groaned. 45 minutes later we found ourselves in the mall. "Unnie don't look so annoyed. Today is your special day." Eunbin said to me now and I just shook my head. Wheein and Hwasa both held my arms and pulled me behind them. "Hey you two slow down, people are looking at us strangely." I said now and the two just laughed.

Third Person POV

Yuna was led by the four into one shop after another. They said something about wanting to do something good for Yuna. The older girl just couldn't turn down the four and followed them everywhere with a smile. The five paused on a bench a little later and Yuna looked at the younger ones. "I'm going to get drinks. What do you want?" Yuna asked now.

"I'll take a water."

"Me too."

"An iced Americano."

"A Coke."

Yuna nodded when she heard what the girls wanted. "I'll be right back. And should you write with Eunji, please tell her, if she wants me out of my apartment so early because she wanted to prepare everything there. Then she should come and pick me up next time. Then I can be sure that my apartment will not sink into chaos. " Yuna said now and then went to get the drinks.

After Yuna left the girls, the four looked at each other and grinned. "Yuna Unnie, really doesn't trust her sister when it comes to things like that." Wheein said now and wiggled her legs because she could not get her feet on the floor. "Byul Unnie and Yongsun Unnie are there to make sure that nothing happens." said Hwasa, patting Wheein on the thigh. "I don't know, but I think something will go wrong." it came from Eunbin, who looked at the people who passed them. Elkie, who was holding her cell phone, was just getting a message.

From Seunghee:

'Elkie-ah can you distract Yuna Unnie a little more. We had a little problem with the cake and have to bake it again.'

When Elkie read the message, she just shook her head. "Eunbin is right, something really went wrong. Seunghee Unnie just wrote me that we should distract Unnie a little more so that they have enough time to make a new cake." it came from Elkie and the other three groaned in annoyance.

Meanwhile with the others

The apartment was decorated. The snacks were all prepared, all that was missing was the cake. You just had to wait until this was done, what should go wrong. They had all divided into groups so that everything went faster. Onda, Mia, E:U, Sua and Yeeun were responsible for the decoration. Jiu, Siyeon, Yoohyeon, Aisha, Yiren, Yujin and Sorn were responsible for the preparation of the snacks. Dami, Gahyeon, Moonbyul, Seungyeon and Sihyeon were responsible for the music. And Handong, Seunghee and Solar were responsible for the cake.

"Don't you smell that too? Here it smells like something is burning." Moonbyul said now and then followed the smell. The smell rose to the others and they wondered what was burning. Moonbuyl was just entering the kitchen and saw smoke rising from the stove. "The cake is burned. Damn it who set the temperature too high." it came from Byul who opened the oven. After she got the cake out of the oven, everyone stood around the table and looked at the burnt cake.

"We have to bake the cake again. Do we still have enough ingredients for it?" Jiu asked now. Handong looked around briefly and then nodded. "There is still enough, but we need more time for that." Handong said now. Seunghee picked up her cell phone and then wrote a message to Elkie.

To Elkie:

 'Elkie-ah can you distract Yuna Unnie a little more. We had a little problem with the cake and have to bake it again.'

 

 

Back to Yuna and the others

Yuna POV

I sat on the bench next to the girls and stared at the crowd. I just couldn't get out of my head what had happened earlier. I never thought I would see her again after three years. But that explains all the messages that I got every time from this unknown number. How the hell had she got my new number? I got a new one because of her. So that she couldn't reach me anymore. I thought now and remembered what happened 15 minutes ago.

15 minutes ago

I was on the way to get the drinks and felt like I was being watched. I now stood in front of the vending machine and then felt my cell phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out of my pocket and got another message from the unknown number. 

From Unknown:

'Baby-ah, turn around. I would like to see you from the front.'

I stared at the message and didn't know what to do. Before I could do anything, the next message came.

From Unknown:

'Baby-ah don't make me angry.'

I swallowed nervously and then turned around. Some distance from me was the person I never wanted to see again. Not after what she did to me three years ago. I saw her holding her cell phone to her ear and a little later mine started ringing. I answered the call with nervous fingers.

phone conversation

"Happy Birthday Baby-ah."

"What do you want from me?"

"You should feel honored that I call you today on your special day"

"Leave me alone."

"You know I can't."

"After everything you've done to me, you have the audacity to write to me and call me now."

"I didn't start it. If it wasn't for Jiwon-ssi."

"What has Jiwon got to do with it?

"If she hadn't always come so close to you then ....."

"Then what? You wouldn't have cheated on me."

"Yes."

"Are you kidding me? I've told you many times that there's nothing between her and me."

"We'll talk another time, I have to go now. I wish you a pleasant birthday."

Now she ended the call, threw me a flying kiss and then disappeared again. I still looked at the place where she just stood. I just couldn't believe she would come back after all this time. I didn't know what to feel, I was scared. "Why did she have to enter my life again? I was so happy to be happy again. It took me so long to get out of this hole, if it hadn't been for Eunji and the others, I don't know what I would have done. "I mumbled now and shook my head to get rid of these negative thoughts.

I now bought the drinks for the others and went back to them. When I got back to them they all looked at me. "Sorry that I have taken so long. Here the two water for Wheein and Eunbin. Here Hwasa your iced Americano and coke for Elkie." I said now and handed them their drinks.

Presence

"Are you all right, Unnie?" I heard Elkie's question and then looked at her. I hadn't noticed that the four of them had looked at me very closely. This whole thing messed me up. "Of course I'm fine. Why are you asking?" it came from me now. "Because we've been calling you for 5 minutes. And you just didn't respond." Wheein said now and I saw the other three nod.

"I had to think about what a mess my apartment had to be in. I know what Eunji can be like when she prepares a party." I said now and hoped that the girls would buy this from me. I saw the suspicious looks they gave me but didn't say anything. Should I tell Eunji later or should I keep it to myself that she showed up again. I thought now and played with the bottom of my top.

"Unnie let's go." it came from Hwasa and I saw them all get up from the bank. "And where are we going now?" I asked now and also got up. "The Arcade!" it came from Eunbin with such enthusiasm that I had to laugh. Perhaps this would change my mind and I would no longer have to think about this encounter. "Then let's go." I said now and we then went to the arcade.

Third Person POV

When the five arrived at the arcade, they went straight to the crane game. They watched Yuna trying to get stuffed animals out. "Come on Unnie, you can do it." the four cheered on the older one. Yuna had managed to get a soft toy out of the machine for everyone. Seeing the glowing faces of the younger ones made Yuna happy. The five now played different games that they completely lost track of time. Wheein's cell phone vibrated in her pocket, she took it out and then found a message from Mia.

From little Eunji:

'Yaah Unnie stop claiming my sister for you alone. How long do you all want to stay away? Come back or I'll file a missing report to the police.'

Wheein laughed when she saw the message. Hwasa who noticed that her best friend was laughing now also looked at the cell phone and had to laugh too. "Yuna Unnie, Mia is already complaining that we spend too much time with you." Wheein said now, showing the older one the message. When Yuna read the message, she had to laugh too. "Then we should go back before she really reports a missing report to the police." Yuna said now and they all went back to the car.

Half an hour later they reach the apartment again. After entering this Mia was already in front of them. Mia now puts her hands on her hip and the five looked at her questioningly. "If it only took you a minute longer, I would have really gone to the police." Mia said in a very playful voice. Yuna wanted to have said something, but then the others came and congratulated her on her birthday.

Yuna POV

I was now sitting on the couch and was happy to have all my friends around me today. "Eunji keep your hands off the soju bottles. The bottles stay closed." I said now when I saw what Eunji was up to. "Oh come on Unnie. Just one." I heard her say now and just shook my head. Jiwon pulled Eunji away from the bottles and I had to laugh.

"What's bothering you?"

"How do you think that something is bothering me?"

"You frown."

"Because I frown, you think something is bothering me."

"Yes, Yuna, I've known you long enough."

"It's really nothing, I was just afraid for my apartment and my cat."

"Why should you be afraid of it?"

"I'll leave you all alone in my apartment and then I shouldn't be afraid that you'll burn everything down here."

"You know this would never happen. You worry too much."

"I'm sorry, Unnie, but I have to do this."

"What are you talking about?"

"Yongsun Unnie, Byul Unnie flirts with me and she asked me if I want to marry her."

"Yaah you little brat."

When I saw Byul's expression I had to stay serious not to start laughing. Because Yongsun came up to both of us and she was not very happy about what I said. "Byul-ah, you sleep on the floor tonight. Come here Yuna, I'll get you away from her." Yongsun said to me now and took me by the hand. If looks could kill, I would be dead now. Byul didn't like it that I had put her in such a situation. "Yongsun Unnie, you don't have to take me away. Byul Unnie just tried to cheer me up. And I just couldn't resist saying that she was flirting with me." it came from me and I saw Byul nodding her head.

Yongsun had now sat on the couch with us and the three of us talked for a while. I really had to thank Eunji for this party, which made me forget what had happened today. "Unnie look here. I want to show you something." I heard Eunji say from behind me. I turned to her now and the next moment I had whipped cream on my face. Everyone who saw this had to laugh now. I wiped the whipped cream off my face and then glared at Eunji. "Come here you little brat." I said now and climbed over the couch. I now chase Eunji through the whole apartment. And when I finally got my hands on her, I also smeared whipped cream on her face. Then I pulled her into my arms and hugged her. "Thanks here for. I love you Eunji." I mumbled to her now and noticed how she pulled me even closer.

Third Person POV

They all celebrated late into the night. Little by little they all left Yuna's apartment. The last ones to leave were Mia and the others. "Never if there's anything else, call me. You know I'm there for you, just like the others." Mia said now and hugged her sister again. "Group hug." it came from Yiren. The two sisters were now embraced by the others in a group hug.

"Have a safe trip home." Yuna said now and hugged everyone. After Yuna was finally alone in her apartment, she dropped onto the couch and closed her eyes. "I'll clean up everything here tomorrow. Today I won't do anything else except go to bed." she said now and then her cell phone vibrated on the table. Please don't let it be one of her messages again. Yuna thought now and then picked up her cell phone.

From Unknown:

'Soon.'

Yuna just stared at the message. She didn't know what to do anymore. She couldn't change the number again, because then Mia would ask questions and she didn't want that.

 

 

 

to be continued......

 

A/N: maybe in the next chapter it will come out who this unknown person is

 

And here are the soft toys that Yuna won for everyone

 

(Wheein's)

(Eunbin's)

(Elkie's)

(Hwasa's)

(Yuna's)