We love you

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Yuna POV

Throughout the week, Jiu and the others behaved strangely. I don't know if I just imagined it all or if it really all happened. Since the girls all had their own schedules, I drove them there. The first one to behave strangely was Jiu. She behaved differently to me than usual. She always left me small notes. There was always something different on everyone. With the others, I didn't notice at first that they were behaving differently. I only noticed this much later. What really messed me up today was what Handong said to me. After I picked her up from her schedule and we drove back, she said something to me that messed me up. "我 爱 你 (Wǒ ài nǐ)" she said to me and I didn't know how to react to it. Through Yiren I knew what Handong had said to me. Since Yiren once told me what I love you in Chinese means. I never expected Handong to tell me this.  

 

"Unnie what did you want to tell me now? There must be a reason why you ordered me here." Eunji said now and her voice pulled me out of my thoughts. That's right, I had ordered Eunji to the cafe so that I could talk to her about what had happened. "Excuse me, I had to think about what had happened during the week." I mean now. Now I told Eunji what had happened and when I told her about Handong, she started to laugh. "Damn Eunji, that's not funny. I don't know what to do." it came from me and I put my head on the table. Why me? I thought.
 

Mia POV

When I heard what Yuna Unnie was telling me, I couldn't help but laugh. I just couldn't believe that they would really do this. I now looked at Unnie with her head on the table. "What should I help you with now?" I asked now. Unnie looked up again and then grabbed my hand. "Tell me how to deal with it. You know yourself that I don't know how to react to something like that." she said now and I could see that she didn't know how to handle it. 

"Unnie you are really hopeless."

"Eunji please help me."

"Unnie after you understand what's going on, how do you feel?"

"I don't know. I feel overwhelmed. It's been so long since someone told me that they loved me."

"I don't think sunbaenims just meant this as a joke. You really mean a lot to them. So I think they meant everything they said seriously."

"Do you really think so?"

"Unnie go home and talk to them. I can't tell you more than that." I said now and then smiled at Unnie. Unnie squeezed my hand again before standing up. "Should I drive you back?" she asked now. I shook my head and then got up as well. "I'm waiting here for Jiwon Unnie, she wanted to pick me up later. I'll let her know that she can pick me up now. Tell me how it went." I said now and then Yuna left the cafe.  

After Unnie left the cafe, I wrote a message to Jiu Unnie.

To Jiu Unnie:

 'I hope you don't hurt Yuna. I believe that you are serious about her.'

When I had sent the message, I called Jiwon and had her and Jongin Oppa pick me up. Unnie I hope you don't screw it up.

Third Person POV

After Yuna left the cafe, she drove back to her apartment. She had taken what Mia had told her to heart. And wanted to talk to Jiu and the others about what had happened during the week. 20 minutes later she reached the apartment building. Yuna parked her car and then went into the building. When she reached her aparmtent a little later, she took another deep breath and then entered it. "Guys I'm back." she called when she had closed the door behind her. "Unnie we are in the living room." it came from Dami. Yuna now went into the living room and found the girls sitting on the couch. "We need to talk." it came from Yuna when she sat in the armchair. She now had the girls' attention. "Even if it took me a long time to understand what you did over the week. We need to talk about it. I appreciate what you did, but are you sure?" Yuna said now. Jiu looked at the others, then they all looked at Yuna again. 

"Yuna Unnie we are sure. We talked and we all came to the same conclusion. Unnie we love you. We love you not as a sister but as a lover." Jiu said now and Yuna didn't know what to say. The girls saw that Yuna needed some time to process all of this. "If you can't give us an answer now, that's ok. Take as much time as you need." Siyeon said now. The girls would give Yuna as much time as she needed. And should she not have the same feelings as them, they would accept it.

 

 

to be continued......