Day 2 in Bali

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic
 

Third Person POV

When Yuna woke up the next morning, she felt that someone was lying on her. She threw the blanket aside and then saw the Gahyeon lying on top of her. Yuna blinked a few times to understand why Gahyeon was in her room. Then she remembered it, Gahyeon came to her last night. "Gahyeon-ah, wake up. Get off of me so I can get up." Yuna said now and shook the younger one by the shoulder. Gahyeon did not react to what Yuna said or did. The older one groaned and then pushed Gahyeon down. After Yuna was certain that Gahyeon would not wake up, she got up and went to the bathroom. Yuna climbed into the shower and showered quickly. After she was done, she put on her bikini and over it a t-shirt and shorts. Then Yuna left the bathroom and saw that Gahyeon was still sleeping peacefully. Yuna had to smile when she saw Gahyeon like this. Now she left the room and went downstairs to have breakfast.

 

When she was down for breakfast, she found that none of the others were awake. "Looks like they're all still asleep. It's no wonder they are on vacation. It's only 8 o'clock." it came from Yuna while she was drinking her tea. After Yuna finished eating, she went outside to the beach. She looked for a somewhat shady spot under a beach umbrella and put her towel down there. Yuna took off the t-shirt and shorts and now she lay on the towel and let the sun tan her. It took some time for someone to stand in the sun and Yuna had to look up. When she saw who was standing there in the sun, her expression darkened. It was the same guy from yesterday who didn't want to leave her alone. And since the others weren't here yet, the guy wouldn't go that fast. "Hello honey, nice to see you again. As I see you are alone this time, that means nobody can get in between." he says now and had to grin.

Yuna POV

What does the guy want from me? Can't he just leave me alone? I thought now and tried to ignore him. Ignoring him was easier said than done. "Should I rub sunscreen on you?" I heard him ask now. I looked at him annoyed and thought about what to say now. "I thought my girlfriend was clear enough yesterday? I'm not interested. "I said now and hoped that he would disappear. Now I saw his grin widen when he heard what I said. "I don't think she's your girlfriend. She's more of a friend who doesn't want you to have a little fun with me." he said to me now. I just looked at him in disbelief, I just couldn't believe how stubborn this guy was. "Cat got your tongue? No problem. So now let me put the sunscreen on for you." he said now and came closer and closer to me with his hands. Before he could touch me, I heard someone call. "Eomma!" I heard Yiren call now. The guy straightened up and then looked in the direction the voice came from. I got up now too and saw Yiren and Gahyeon running in my direction.

Both ran into my arms and hugged me. "Eomma you should have woken us up, then we would have come with you." Gahyeon said now and I had to smile. "How do you have children? They shouldn't be much older than you?" now came the question from this guy. God couldn't he just go again. He really annoys me. I thought now and rolled my eyes. "Eomma who is that?" Yiren asked me now. Before the guy could say anything, I already answered. "He's nobody. This guy just can't accept a no. He's been bugging me since yesterday." I said now and noticed how the two hugged me tighter.  "But I have to say the two look a lot hotter than you. Do you two want to have some fun with me?" it came from the guy and I got angry. Nobody speaks to my babies like that.

I pulled Gahyeon and Yiren behind me and looked at the guy angrily. "Nobody speaks to my children like that. Even if we are not blood relatives, I will not let them go with such a brainless monkey. Since you only have one thing in mind: getting young girls into your bed and having with them, "I said now and saw where the guy was looking. He stared straight at my s and I could see that his little friend had woken up. How I hated guys like that. "Come on sweetie don't be like that, the four of us can also have fun." he said now and didn't even notice that he was going too far. "Are there any problems here?" I heard Chansung ask now. I looked at him now and saw Eunji and the others standing behind him.

"Old man piss off, don't you see I'm busy." it came from this guy. Before I could say anything, Uncle Chansung had grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him away. "I don't think you have the right to talk to me or her like that. You are here on a private beach. Only guests of our resort are allowed to enter this area of the beach. I ask you to leave the beach, if you don't, I call security. "Uncle Chansung said now and I had to grin. When the guy heard that security was involved, he ran away. "Yuna are you okay?" Chansung asked me now and I just nodded. Then I turned to the two Maknae. I looked at both of them with concern. "Thank you for your help, but it could have been different, he could have taken either of you with him," I said now. 

"Yuna Unnie I told both of them to go to you. Ailee Unnie said she saw the guy from yesterday and we were worried that he would get too close to you." it came from Eunji and I felt her arms around me. I sighed when I heard what Eunji was saying. "I should have stayed in my room, then my mood would not be down now." I grumbled and noticed how Eunji pinched my side. I jumped to the side and saw Eunji was grinning. 

Third Person POV

"Come here you little brat." Yuna called now as she ran after Mia. The others now watched the two sisters and laughed when both fell into the water. "Yiren-ah, Gahyeon-ah, he didn't  touch you?" Jiu asked, looking at both Maknae.

"No, he just said something that made Yuna Unnie angry."

"Even I've never seen Appa so angry."

"Yuna rarely gets angry, but when you both say she got angry, he really must have said something that made her angry." it came from Ailee. "Ailee Unnie you seem to know Unnie really well. How do you two know each other?" Sua asked now. E:U and the others already knew the story of how Yuna and Ailee met. "I have known Yuna for 6 years. We both have mutual friends and among them is her ex. I introduced them to each other. Sometimes I blame myself for what happened to Yuna. Nevertheless, I hope that Yuna will open her heart to someone again. " Ailee said now and looked over at the two sisters.

"Miss Ailee nobody blames you for what happened. Mr. and Mrs. Han never blamed you, they're glad that after everything that happened you are still there for Yuna. They only trust a few people, with their eldest daughter. " Chansung said now. Ailee smiled now when she heard what Chansung said to her. Then he said goodbye and went back inside as he still had some things to do. A little later both sisters came back and both pushed each other until both finally ended up in the sand. 

"Eunji I hate you."


"I love you too Unnie." Mia said now and they both started laughing. A little later, Yuna was sitting under the parasol with Ailee and Jiu. The three watched the others play in the sand. E:U and Mia were buried in the sand by Aisha, Onda and Sihyeon. The Maknae built a sand castle and had to make sure that their Unnie's didn't run over it. Because Sua and the others played Frisbee and always threw them very dangerously past the sand castle.

"Yuna Unnie what did this guy want from you?" Jiu asked now and looked at Yuna. "Yes, that would interest me too, I thought after yesterday he would leave you alone." Ailee said now. "He wanted to put sunscreen on me. And he didn't want to accept a no as the answer. If Yiren and Gahyeon hadn't shown up in time, I don't want to know what else he would have tried." it came from Yuna. 

The three of them talked about various things until Yuna got up after a while. "Are you okay Unnie?" Jiu asked now and looked at Yuna with concern. Yuna closed her eyes briefly because she felt dizzy. "I'm ok, I'm just feeling a little dizzy. I was probably in the sun for too long. I'll go to my room and rest a little." it came from her and Jiu nodded. "Should I go with you?" ask Ailee concerned. Yuna just shook her head and then went back to her room.

Sua POV

I looked over at the other three and saw Yuna Unnie go back inside. "Sua Unnie watch out!" I heard Yoohyeon say and the next moment the frisbee hit my head. I now held the place where the Frisbee had hit me. "Are you all right, Unnie? I didn't want to hit you on the head." Yoohyeon said to me now and I waved it off. "Don't worry, nothing happened. I might have a bump tomorrow, but that's not a problem." I said now and rubbed the spot. Yoohyeon was still looking at me apologetically and I had to smile. "You keep playing without me and I'll sit down with Jiu and Ailee Unnie." it came from me now. Before I could go, Yoohyeon came up to me and gave me a kiss on the spot where the frisbee hit me. When I sat next to Jiu, she looked at me with concern. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Why did Yuna Unnie go back inside?" I asked now. Ailee Unnie now explained to me why Yuna went back in.

The others came to us after a while and we all talked. Mia then explained to us that her sister couldn't stand the sun and she quickly got a sunstroke. We talked about different things and fooled around here and there. When evening came we all ate together. "Maknae-ah, you don't participate in this anymore. You were allowed to spend the night with Unnie." Siyeon said now and we all saw Gahyeon smile. I still think she cheated. 

"Ok, are you all ready?" Jiu asked around and we all nodded. "Kawi Bawi Bo." we said at the same time.
"Yaah Sua Unnie you cheated."


"You waited to see what we would all show."


"We'll repeat that now."

"Ok. Kawi Bawi Bo." I said and in the end I had to grin. Because I had won again before we repeated this again, I hurried away. I went to my room put my sleeping clothes on and then walked over to unnie's room. I knocked on the door, but when nobody opened it, I opened the door and saw light coming from the bathroom. Before I could say anything, I heard Unnie vomit in the bathroom. I now went to the bathroom and saw Yuna Unnie crouched over the toilet.

I now went over to her and held her hair up so they weren't in the way. "Unnie how are you?" I asked her now and then her back comfortingly. 10 minutes passed in the bathroom. When I was sure that Unnie wouldn't vomit anymore, I left the bathroom. Now I heard Yuna rinsing and coming back into the room a little later. I sat on the bed and looked at her worriedly. "Sorry you had to see me like this, Bora." Unnie said now and sat next to me on the bed. 

"It's okay, but how are you now?" I asked her now. Yuna Unnie leaned her head on my shoulder and I saw her closing her eyes. "The nausea is somewhat better, but my head hurts. If I didn't have to throw up, I would still be sleeping." Unnie said now and I heard her yawn. "Then we should lie down and try to sleep a little more. If you feel like you have to vomit again, wake me up and I will help you." it came from me and I helped Yuna to go back to bed. I now lay down in bed next to Unnie and watched her for some time. When I was sure that she was asleep, I tried to sleep too. After a while I fell asleep.

 

to be continued......