Helping the little brat and lying to the others

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

Third Person POV

A few months have passed and Yuna looked after Dreamcatcher perfectly. The girls were also very happy and satisfied with their manager Unnie. Today they were in the company, Yuna watched the girls practice the choreo for Red Sun. The black-haired woman now looked at her watch and then looked at the girls again. "Girls take a break. I'm going to the Ceo for a moment, I have to ask him something." Yuna said now. When the girls heard this, they immediately surrounded the older one. Yuna looked up in surprise now that she hadn't expected such a reaction. Sua and Siyeon clung to her legs. Gahyeon and Yoohyeon held her arms and Jiu, Dami and Handong looked at her with puppy eyes. "Girls?" it came from Yuna. She didn't understand what was going on.

 

 "You're not leaving us now are you?"

"If it's because we annoyed you too much, then we're sorry." 

"Unnie you are the best manager we have ever had, please don't go." 

"We will never make fun of you again when you blush."

"Please stay, we do everything you want." 

"Pretty please."

"If you go, we'll go too."

When Yuna heard all of this, she couldn't help but laugh. Now the others looked at her strangely because she was laughing. "How did you get the idea that I'll go? I will not go anywhere. I just wanted to talk to him about something private." Yuna said after she calmed down. Now the girls looked at each other until their eyes landed on Jiu. As the leader, it was her job to clear up this misunderstanding. "When we heard what you said, we assumed the worst. Yuna Unnie, we're sorry." Jiu said now and looked at Yuna apologetically. The others let go of Yuna as well and looked at her apologetically and she gave them a smile. "You don't have to apologize, I should have just mentioned that it's about something with the family. I'm going to him now." said the black-haired woman and then left the room.

Yuna POV

I now made my way to the Ceo. I really just hoped he would give me the week I needed to rehearse with Eunji. I arrived at his office and knocked on the door. Some time later I heard him say "come in". I now entered his office and bowed briefly to him. Ceo Lee sat behind his desk and looked at me questioningly. "What can I do for you, Yuna?" he asked me now. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and then told him what Eunji wanted to do. After I finished explaining, I waited for an answer from him. "I can understand your concerns and I give you my word that I won't say anything to the girls. I find it commendable that you want to help your sister and that although you don't like attention. I give you the week you need to spend with her to rehearse. " Ceo Lee said to me now and then smiled at me. "Thank you, sir," it came from me and I bowed to him again. With a smile on my lips I left his office and made my way back to the girls.

I hadn't quite reached the practice room yet, I could hear Sua's loud laugh. Now I wondered what they had done again that made Sua laugh so loud. When I entered the room I saw the reason for Sua's laughing, Siyeon was lying on the floor and the other five had thrown themselves at her. "Get off me, I can't breathe. Sua Unnie help me." I heard Siyeon say and looked at Sua pleadingly. I just shook my head and then clapped my hands to get their attention. "Get off Siyeon so she can breathe again." it came from me and I saw one by one went down from Siyeon. I helped Siyeon back on her feet and then looked at the girls. "You will have someone else next week to take you to your schedule. Before you ask, I took a week off because I have to help my family." I said now and then saw the sad faces of the girls. "Are you coming back after the week?" Handong asked me now. To be honest, I didn't understand how the girls could think that. "I told you earlier that I wouldn't leave you. I'll be back with you after the week, I promise." I said now and looked at them all. "Ok promise us. Pinky promise." I heard Yoohyeon say and saw her holding her pinky out to me. I sighed briefly and then had to make the pinky promise seven times. "Are you satisfied now?" I asked them now and saw them all nod. "Well, now that we have resolved that, we can continue." after I said this, I heard the girls all groan at once.

Third Person POV

The week passed very quickly and the day had come where Yuna performed with Mia. That Yuna was nervous was an understatement. She was so nervous that she jumped at the slightest sound. "Unnie calm down, it will be all good." Mia said now and put a hand on her sister's leg. The other girls gave Yuna an apologetic look. Since everyone knew how much it took Yuna to stay calm. "Appa here." Yiren said and handed Yuna a water bottle. Yuna took the water bottle with trembling hands. "Thank you, Yiren-ah." it came from Yuna and she took a sip. "Mia are you sure this was the right song?" asked Onda, Mia now. Mia looked at her sister again before turning to Onda. "We have long considered which song we want to perform. And we knew the choreo for this song very well." Mia said now. Yuna remembered how they chose this song.

 

Flashback

Still Third Person POV

After driving the girls to their dorm, Yuna went straight to Yuehua Entertainment. When she got there she went straight to the practice room because Mia had sent her a message that she would be waiting for her there. After Yuna entered the room, she saw Mia sitting on the floor and she had her laptop in front of her. "Hi Unnie, the others have already gone home. E:U said something about it that we both need to concentrate on our performance." Mia said without looking up from the laptop. Yuna dropped the bag she had on the floor and then sat on the floor next to Mia. "What kind of choreography comes to your mind." Yuna asked her Dongsaeng now. "Sistar Sunbaenims Touch My Body and Ma Boy, Taemin Sunbaenims Move and Troublemakers Troublemaker." Mia said now. The two sisters watched the four videos. 

 

 

 

 

 

After the last video was over, they decided which one to take. "Unnie I want you to decide which we take." Mia said now. Yuna seemed to be thinking, there was one that she didn't really want to take, but it was from this that they knew the choreo best. With the others, the week would not be enough to learn the choreo. "Let's take Troublemaker. We know the choreo best and it was also one of the first songs we covered." it came from Yuna and she saw the worried look from Mia. "Unnie ....." Yuna put a finger on her sister's lips and interrupted her. "It's fine, don't worry about me. Let's get it over with."

 

End of Flashback

Yuna POV

"Jagiya with the clothes you wear, you draw a lot of attention to yourself." I heard Jiwon say now and looked down at me. I knew she was right, but try to talk your little sister out of it when she looks at you with her puppy eyes. I was wearing a black jacket, including a black sports bra and black pants. And finally black high heels. I wore them again after a long time. "Believe me Jiwon, I tried to talk Eunji out of it, but she knows what to do to make me give in." I said now and glared at Eunji. Before Eunji could say anything, there was a knock on the door. I quickly put on the mask they had given me so that I would not be recognized. I had just pushed the mask into place when the door opened and I froze. Because Dreamcatcher came in, closely followed by Jongin. "Girls, you will share the dressing room with Dreamcatcher today. I have just been informed about it now." we all heard Jongin say and I saw that he was looking at me apologetically.

Eunji and the others got up and bowed to Dreamcatcher. "Is there anything Everglow can't do? There isn't! All Light! Hello, we are Everglow." I heard how they introduced themselves now. Then I saw Dreamcatcher bow to Everglow. "Dream of me. Hello, we are Dreamcatcher." they also introduced themselves. Then I felt Jiu and the others look at me again because I hadn't said anything the whole time. "And who are you? Are you maybe a new band member?" Sua asked now. I didn't know what to say, but luckily Yoorim came to my rescue. "Unnie is a good friend of ours and she had agreed to perform with Mia Unnie. Unnie is very shy towards strangers and that is why she hides her face behind a mask. Sunbaenims I hope you will not take offense at her shouldn't she talk to you. " Yoorim said now, then took my hand in hers and squeezed it lightly. I looked at Yoorim and was so grateful that she helped me out. 

 

"Aisha thank you for telling us this." I heard Gahyeon say. I would prefer to be somewhere else and not here in a room with them. I thought now and realized how I was getting nervous again. The remaining members of Everglow and Dreamcatcher now put on their stage clothes, while they did so I looked at the floor. Hopefully this day will pass quickly, I can't take another minute in this room. As if my prayers had been answered there was a knock on the door. "Mia, you and your friend are the next ones to go on stage." we heard one of the staff members say. Eunji looked at me, took my hand in hers and then got up with me. "Unnie let's rock the stage." it came from Eunji with a smile.

 

(A/N Mia is Hyomin and Yuna is Jiyeon in the Video and wearing a mask)

 

After our performance was over we both went back to the dressing room. When we both entered the room we were greeted with applause. Jiwon and the others came up to congratulate us and from the corner of my eye I saw Siyeon and the others giving me a thumbs up. Jiwon hugged me tight and my back to calm me down. "I'm proud of you Jagiya." I heard her say now and she let go of me. "For someone who is so shy, you did a damn good job." it came from Dami and I just nodded. I sat down now because Dreamcatcher had their performance. After them it was Eunji and the others again and after this performance I could finally go home.

Third Person POV

Yuna watched her sister's performance on the monitor and didn't even get what the Dreamcatcher members were discussing. "This week was not the same, everything is so boring without Yuna Unnie." Gahyeon said and leaned against Handong, who then put her arm around the younger one. "We understand you, Gahyeon. Manager Oppa who was there to replace Yuna Unnie was so serious and it wasn't funny at all." it came from Yoohyeon and Dami agreed. Sua took her cell phone out of her pocket and unlocked it. "I'm going to call Unnie and tell her it was boring without her." Sua said and then dialed Yuna's number. Sua put her cell phone on the speaker, they all heard the beep and then another cell phone rang in the dressing room. Yuna, who heard her ringtone, which was Mamamoo's Hip, took her cell phone out of her pocket and then looked at the display in shock. Sua's name was on it and then she looked in the direction of the others. They looked at her as shocked as she had looked at her cell phone in hand. Sua ended the call and then the door opened. "Unnie we can go home." it came from Mia. The girls who just came in noticed the tense air. "Please let me explain."

 

to be continued....