Jiu

7 Dreams

 

Yuna POV

I just looked at the girls. I still couldn't believe they were serious. "Would you give me a little time for me to process it all?" I asked now. "Yuna Unnie take as much time as you need." Gahyeon said to me now. "Thank you." it came from me and I got up and went to my room. When I got to my room, I closed the door behind me and sat on my bed. If I was honest, I was flattered that they felt that way about me. I am glad that they give me time to think about it. Still, I wonder how they can all have feelings for me. I am nothing special. I am someone who studied art and accidentally became they manager. After everything that had happened because of Hyuna, I never thought that I would experience being loved again. 

I thought about what they said to me and what they did during the week for a while. It was kind of cute. Still, I shouldn't keep them waiting too long. I thought now and then got up from the bed again. I had made a decision and would now let them know. I only hope they accept my decision. I left my room and went back to the living room. Before I entered the living room I heard the girls talking. 

"Do you think we scared Unnie?"

"You don't see every day that 7 people are in love with one person."

"If she chooses one of us, we will accept it."

"And if she has no feelings for us, then it is so."

"We can't force Unnie to love us."

"I'm glad we told her how we feel about her."

"Even Mia accepts us for her Unnie."

I cleared my throat and then went back into the living room. They were all looking at me when I stopped in front of them. "Unnie you heard what we said?" Dami asked me now. I had to smile in response to Dami's question. I saw how they all looked embarrassed in a different direction. When I saw that I had to laugh, normally I was the one who always looked embarrassed in other directions. "Don't tell me you're embarrassed?" I said now and looked at them all. "Yaah Unnie, that's not funny." it came from Yoohyeon and I couldn't help it and had to laugh again. After I calmed down again, I looked at them all seriously. "I wanted to tell you that I have made up my mind and I hope you accept my decision." I said now and saw them all nod. I took a deep breath before I told them my decision.

Third Person POV 

The girls looked at Yuna excitedly and waited anxiously to see what she would say. The seven would accept everything and they would not be angry with Yuna, not after everything she had been through. "I was thinking about what you said to me. And I apologize that it took me so long to understand what you feel for me. I am really grateful to all of you." said the older one, taking a short pause. Yuna sorted her thoughts again and then nodded. Now she knew what to say. "I have feelings for one of you. Minji, I feel the same for you." Yuna said now and was then hugged by Jiu.  

"Yaah why Jiu Unnie?" 

"That's not fair."

"I'm a lot cuter than Unnie." 

Yuna just shook her head when she heard this and Jiu stuck out her tongue at the others. "Guys, didn't we say we accept Yuna Unnie's decision." it came from Handong and the others nodded. You could still see that they were a little disappointed that they weren't the ones, but still they were happy for Yuna.  

3 Weeks later

Jiu and Yuna strolled through the park. The two sat on a bench a little later and Yuna leaned her head on Jiu's shoulder. "Unnie can I ask you something?" Jiu asked and noticed the older one then nodded. Jiu now turned so that she could look at Yuna. "Why did you choose me?" she asked now. Yuna looked at her now and then sat up straight. Yuna seemed to be considering how best to say it. "Minji I didn't have to think about it long. When we were in Bali and you saw how I broke down, you were there for me and encouraged me the next day. I felt safe with you and fell in love with you . " the older one said and Jiu had that stupid grin on her face. 

Before Jiu could say anything, an older lady came up to them. "Yuna my child, it's so good to see you again." said the old lady now. Yuna looked at the older lady and when she saw who it was she had to smile. "Halmeoni, it's nice to see you again." it came from Yuna when she got up from the bench and hugged Halmonie. Jiu looked at Yuna quizzically when she saw her hugging the older lady. "Sorry Minji, this is Halmonie I told you so much about back then." Yuna said now and Halmonie smiled at Jiu. Halmonie and Yuna both sit back on the bench and she didn't miss how Jiu put her arm around Yuna. "Yuna don't you want to introduce me to your company?" Halmonie asked now. Jiu now looked at the old lady and bowed to her. "I'm Kim Minji. Yuna Unnie's girlfriend. Nice to meet you." it came from Jiu.

When Yuna heard what Jiu was introducing herself as, she blushed. She had expected everything, but not that Jiu would introduce herself as her girlfriend. Yuna didn't know what to say and when she looked at Halmonie, she saw that she was smiling. "Very pleased to meet you, Minji. Yuna my child don't worry, I have no problems with that. She seems to me to be a nice girl." it came from Halmonie and Yuna became redder than she already was. The three talked for a while until Halmonie got up again and then said goodbye to the two. After Halmonie left, Jiu pulled Yuna even closer to herself. "She really seems to be very nice. How did you get to know each other?" Jiu said now and played with Yuna's fingers. "When you all moved in with me since that day, I met her. I helped her with her shopping bags and then we had a cup of tea." Yuna said now and had to smile when she thought about that day.  

Yuna didn't notice that Jiu was looking at her now, she only reacted when Jiu put a finger under her chin. The older one looked at her questioningly and the next moment Jiu's lips were on hers. Jiu kissed her and when she released the kiss she had to laugh. Yuna was now as red as a tomato and buried her face behind her hands. If Yuna was honest, she hadn't expected Jiu to kiss her in public. So she ignored that Jiu apologized for it, but since she was still laughing, Yuna didn't take her seriously. Nevertheless, she knew that she would have to expect such actions for the rest of her life.