I hate being sick

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

Yuna POV

The girls have the weekend off and that meant I was also free. I let Eunji know that she and the others could come over for the weekend. I was on my way to the supermarket because I had to do some shopping for the weekend. I still needed some ingredients for what I wanted to cook for the girls. Since the weather was nice, I left my car at home and went on foot. It was maybe a half hour walk and so I could enjoy the weather. When I arrived at the supermarket, I took a shopping cart and went off the shelves. After I had everything together, I paid for everything and then took the two shopping bags. When I left the supermarket it had started to rain. "There was no rain in the weather report. And I don't have an umbrella or my car." I mumbled now and looked up at the sky in the hope that it would stop raining.

Luck was not on my side, on the contrary, it got worse. I can't wait until it stops, I bought things that need to be in the freezer. I thought now and then ran off hoping to get home somehow dry. When I finally got home I was soaked to the bones. I packed the things that had to go into the freezer first and then hurried to the bathroom. I took off my wet clothes and then climbed into the shower, hoping that the warm water would warm me up again. I was in the shower for a good 45 minutes, after I was warm, I got out of the shower and put on fresh clothes. I was wearing a tank top and shorts, and I threw my wet clothes in the washing machine. Then I went back to the kitchen and put away the rest of the ingredients. I looked around again and noticed that I had to clean up a few things here and there, but I would do that tomorrow after getting up.

 Now I went back to my bedroom, lay down on my bed and watched a few more YouTube videos. The videos I watched were from Dreamcatcher, all the time I worked with them, I learned more about their music and videos. Eunji went so far as to buy and give me every single album from them. I was grateful to her because I didn't have time to buy them myself. I even have two favorite songs from their new album, the first was Red Sun and the second was Jazz Bar. I now looked at the wall clock and saw that it was just before midnight. I put my alarm clock in my cell phone and put it on the bedside table after I put it on the charger. It wasn't long before I was in the land of dreams.

Third Person POV

When the alarm  went off the next morning, Yuna groaned in pain. She turned off her alarm and stayed in bed. Her body ached with the slightest movement. "I don't feel so good. I should tell Eunji that I have to cancel today." Yuna said now and then picked up her cell phone.

To Baby:

'Baby-ah, I have to cancel today. I am not feeling so well, so I will continue to sleep and hope that I will be better later.'

After Yuna sent the message to her sister, she put her cell phone back and tried to fall asleep again. When Yuna woke up some time later, someone was sitting on her bed, it was E:U. The older one tried to sit up, but E:U gently pushed her back into bed. "Jagiya stay in bed. Eunji showed us your message and she could already imagine that you were sick. You ran through the rain yesterday, right?" asked E:U now and looked at Yuna with concern. Yuna gave E:U a weak smile and nodded her head. "What time is it? And where's Eunji?" Yuna asked now and looked around the room and noticed that the blinds were still down. 

True, she hadn't even pulled this up since she hadn't moved out of bed. E:U put her hand on the forehead of the older one and noticed that it was extremely warm. "Unnie you have a fever, you stay in bed and the others are preparing you a porridge soup. Eunji is quickly with manager Oppa to the pharmacy to get you medicine. We have half past twelve." Yuna nodded and then snuggled back into the blanket, she slept 4 hours before waking up.

"I'll sleep a little more, can you wake me when Eunji is back?" it came from Yuna and her eyes grew heavier and she fell asleep again. E:U had to smile when she saw that Yuna had fallen asleep again. She got up carefully from the bed without waking Yuna. Now she left the room and went back to the others. In the living room she saw Onda and Yiren playing with Hyoyeon, in the kitchen Sihyeon and Aisha stood making porrige soup.

"How's Appa?" Aisha asked now and looked at E:U when she entered the kitchen. "She fell asleep again. We wait until Eunji is back with the medicine and hope that Unnie will get better soon. We should let Sunbaenims know that her manager is sick." it came from E:U and then two arms were already around her. "I have the number of Gahyeon sunbaenim. I can tell her that Unnie is sick." Yiren said now looking over E:U's shoulder. "Please do that, Yiren-ah." E:U said and Yiren then released her to send the message to Gahyeon.

 

 Half an hour later the door to the apartment opened and Mia entered it together with Jongin Oppa. "How's Unnie doing?" was the first thing Mia asked. "Jiwon Unnie was with her and Unnie fell asleep again half an hour ago. We were just about to bring the soup into her room, would you do that." Sihyeon said now, holding a tray with the plate of soup and a glass of water on it. Mia nodded, then took the tray from Sihyeon and went to her sister's room with it.

When Mia entered the room, she saw that Yuna was still sleeping. She put the tray on the bedside table and then sat on the edge of the bed. "Wake up Unnie. You have to eat something and I have your medicine with me. You can take it after you have eaten something." Mia said now and shook her sister lightly. Yuna woke up very slowly, when she opened her eyes she was still a little sleepy. Mia now helped her sister to sit up so that she could eat something. "Can you do it alone or should I feed you?" Mia asked now and looked at her sister with concern. "Please feed me." it came in a childish tone from Yuna. Mia had expected something like that, knowing what her sister could be like when she was sick. 

"Ok I'll feed you, but after that you'll take your medicine." she said and then saw Yuna pouting. Mia smiled at this, then picked up the spoon and took a little soup with it. She blew on the soup so that Yuna wouldn't burn her tongue if she ate it. After eating more than half of the soup, it was time for Yuna to take her medicine. "Unnie I have the medicine for you here. Please take it and then you can go back to sleep." it came from Mia, who held the tablet out to Yuna. Yuna just shook her head and made a disgusted face. "Baby-ah Unnie doesn't want to. Unnie doesn't want to take the disgusting medicine. Please let Unnie sleep." Yuna said in her aegyo. 

Yuna's Aegyo only appeared when she was sick, but Mia would not give in to her. "You have to take your medicine Unnie. You want to get well again or do you want to stay sick?" Mia said now and looked at her sister with a serious look. Yuna now seemed to consider and only hesitantly took the tablet from Mia's hand. "No Unnie doesn't want to be sick anymore. Unnie wants to be healthy again. Therefore Unnie will take this disgusting medicine so Eunji-ah is proud of me." it came from Yuna and then she took the pill. Mia handed her the glass of water and Yuna drank it in one big gulp. Mia had to laugh when she saw her sister's disgusted face. "Sleep well Unnie. If something should be we are all in the living room." Mia said now and she leaned over to Yuna and kissed her forehead. Then she got up from the bed, took the tray back outside and closed the door behind her.

After Mia left the room, she went into the kitchen and put the tray on the sink. Then she went to the others and sat on E:U's lap and she wrapped her arms around her waist. "How is she doing?" Aisha asked now and looked at Mia. "Unnie behaves like a little child. She didn't want to take the medicine and tried her aegyo in the hope that I would give in to her. I'm glad if she gets better soon. Did you tell Sunbaenims about it?" Mia said now and looked at the others. Onda then looked at Yiren, who was holding her cell phone at the moment. "Gahyeon Sunbaenim replied that they were on their way here. They seem to be really worried about Appa." it came from Yiren when she looked up from the display.

Yuna POV

When I woke up I felt a little better. I sat up, picked up my  phone and looked at the display. "What the ....." came from me, again I had two new messages from this unknown number.

From Unknown:

Baby-ah I hope you didn't walk through the rain yesterday. I know you usually get sick after something like that.'

From Unknown:

'Since you didn't answer me, I seem to be right. I hope you get better soon. Love you.' 

I just stared at my cell phone, wondering who this person was who kept writing me. Someone came to mind, but it couldn't be. The last time I saw this person was three years ago. I just shook my head to get rid of these thoughts. Then I checked my watch and was startled to find that I had slept until eight in the evening. I threw the blanket aside and then got up from the bed. I left my room and went straight to the living room. When I entered this, I stopped on the spot, because I saw not only Eunji and the others but also Jiu and the others.

"What are you doing here? And how do you know where I live?" I asked Jiu now and just looked at her dumbfounded. Before Jiu could even answer me, Jiwon stood next to me, who looked at me with concern. "Jagiya how are you? Are you feeling a little better?" Jiwon asked me now. I could swear I saw a little jealous in Jiu's and the others' eyes, but I could also imagine that.

"Jiwon don't worry about me. I'm a little better, but that doesn't answer my question, what are you doing here?" it came from me and I looked at Jiu and the others again. "Yiren had sent us a message and informed us that you were sick. We were worried and then called Manager Oppa to drive us here." Dami said now and the others only nodded as confirmation. I nodded and was glad to hear that they didn't take a taxi to get here. Jiwon took me by the hand and led me over to the couch. I was now sitting exactly between Eunji and Jiwon and I had put my head on Eunji's shoulder.

"Baby-ah, I didn't give you any problems. I know how I can be when I'm sick." I said now and played with Eunji's fingers. I heard her laughing now and this couldn't mean anything good. "Unnie you can be glad that Jiu Sunbaenim and the others showed up later, otherwise they would have seen how you use your aegyo.Unnie that hurts, stop pinching me. "It came from Eunji when I pinched her side.

Third Person POV

The girls all talked to each other and got to know each other better. Yuna was happy that her sister's band got along so well with Yoohyeon and the others. Yuna didn't hear much of the conversation anymore, because the tiredness came again and it didn't take long and she had fallen asleep on the couch. When the others noticed this, they put the blanket from the couch on the older one and let her sleep. "Is it such a good idea to leave her on the couch?" Gahyeon asked now, looking worried. "Don't worry. Appa doesn't notice where she sleeps. We found her sleeping on the floor in the bathroom in our dorm. When we asked her how she got there, she didn't know it herself." Onda said with a smile to calm Gahyeon. "I have a question. Why do you call Yuna Unnie Appa?" Sua asked the question everyone wanted to ask. Mia now had to laugh when she heard this question. "E:U Unnie and Yuna Unnie sometimes act like our parents. Since Yuna Unnie is the older of the two, she is the Appa and E:U Unnie the Umma." Mia said now and then saw the relieved looks of the sunbaenims.

It was quiet for some time because the girls didn't know what to do. Yiren and Gahyeon were both taking pictures of Yuna sleeping, Hyoyeon was also with her and sleeping. The two looked at each other and then had to giggle. The others looked at their two Maknae and had to smile because they understood each other so well. "I have an idea let's do a vlive here. Insomnia and Forever will be surprised when they see us all together." Siyeon said now and looked expectantly at the others.

Now they all look at each other and they all had this grin on their lips. "Let's do that. It's going to be great." it came from Sua. They now started the app on Jiu's mobile phone. "Hi Insomnias, we're doing a special Vlive today. We're not alone, we have Everglow hoobae with us. This is our manager's apartment, we're here because she's sick. Yiren let us know because she and her bandmates know Manager Unnie. " Jiu said now and read all the comments. Mia appeared next to Jiu and waved at the camera. "Dreamcatcher Sunbaenims Manager is my older sister. So we were already here and were waiting for Sunbaenims to finally come here. Yuna Unnie was very surprised to see them all after getting up. Unnie is lying here on the couch, she is back asleep." Mia said now and then turned Jiu's cell phone in the direction of the couch where Yuna was sleeping peacefully. The girls read all the comments and answered most of them. Both fandoms were happy to see their two favorite bands together.

Unknown POV

"What are they doing at my baby's home?" I said now and clenched my hand into a fist.I was glad to see my baby again after a long time, even if it was only on the screen. "Still, I don't like that they're so close to her. Especially Jiwon-ssi, I never liked that she was always so extremely close to her." it came from me now. I watched the stream for a while before I turned it off. "Not long, baby-ah and I can call you mine again."

 

 

to be continued......