7 unusual text messages

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

Yuna POV

To Wifey:

'Can I come over? A lot is going through my head at the moment and I would be happy if I could talk to all of you.'

I sent the message to Jiwon after I left the building. I desperately needed someone to talk to and I knew I could always rely on Eunji and the other band members. A few minutes passed before I got an answer.

From Wifey:

'Of course you can come by, we are there for you. Manager Oppa will come to pick you up.'

After reading Jiwon's message, I quickly sent her the address where I was.

From Wifey:

'Ok, Manager Oppa will be there in 10 minutes.'

Came her quick reply. Now I had to wait 10 minutes and then a few more minutes until I saw Eunji and the others. After 10 minutes a van came to a stop in front of me. I climbed on the passenger side and saw the concerned look from Jongin. Seo Jongin he was like a brother to me and Eunji. We got along really well and he was only a few months older than me.

"E:U told me to pick you up. What's wrong? Did something happen?" I heard him say now. "Jongin you should start driving, you're blocking the traffic." I said to him now and had to laugh when I saw how red he was and then he started driving, because a line of cars had already formed behind us. "You didn't answer my question, Yuna. Did something happen?" Jongin asked me again when he stopped at a red light. It was kind of cute how he cared about me. "Nothing bad happened if you had that in mind. I now have the same job as you, I'm the new manager of Dreamcatcher."

After I said this, I heard him laugh. I hit his arm out of reflex. "Aish...stop laughing that's not funny." I said and then pouted. After Jongin calmed down, he continued driving after the traffic light turned green. "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh, but I had to think about what was going through the girls' heads. After your message to E:U, everyone thought something bad had happend. So they all went into a panic mode. " he said now and then gave me a smile. We reached Yuehua Entertainment a little later.

We both get out of the van and after Jongin has locked the van we enter the building. "They're waiting for you in the dance practice room. If you want me to take you home later, let me know." he said to me now and then went in another direction. "Okay and thank you." I said to him and he turned to me and smiled and then went on his way.I continued on my way and arrived a little later in front of the practice room. You can do it Yuna. It can't be as bad as Jongin said. I thought to myself and then knocked on the door. A few seconds passed and I heard Eunji say "come in". After I had entered the room, I was surrounded by the girls and each of them bombaded me with questions. 

Damn he wasn't exaggerating when he said they were imagining the worst. I thought to myself and then sighed that could be a long day. 

Third Person POV

The girls had surrounded Yuna and asked one question after the other. The older one didn't even get to answer a question at all. "Calm down everyone!" came it from E:U and the girls were quiet again. "Unnie is in leader mode." Onda mumbled and winced when she saw the stern look E:U was given her. "Excuse the kids, you know how they can be. So Jagiya, what exactly happened?" E:U said and looked at Yuna intently. The others disagreed with what E:U said and you heard them say "Yaa." A smile crept onto Yuna's lips when she saw how the others disagree with what E:U said.

"How can I best explain that?" came it from Yuna. The older one seemed to be considering how to say it. "I was given the business card because I was the perfect person to work as a manager. I am the new manager of Dreamcatcher." Yuna said, looking at the others and wondering how they would react.

Yuna POV

After I told them how the interview went, I waited for they're answer. "This is really ....." Yiren started. "Something we didn't expect." Yoorim finished the sentence. I could understand that they would react like that. "To be honest, we thought something bad had happened. Since you expressed yourself so well in your text message, Unnie." I heard Eunji say. "Sorry baby-ah, I didn't really think about it when I wrote the text." I said and then Eunji was already in my arms. "I was really scared that something had happened to you." she murmured and hugged me tight.

Some time later we were all sitting on the floor and Eunji was sitting between my legs, playing with my fingers. "Appa you know that if you are their manager you will draw some attention to yourself." came it from Sihyeon. As soon as I heard what she said, a cold shiver ran down my spine. "Sihyeon-ah don't remind me of that. I would have died earlier, because everyone was looking at me so intensely. And they seem to have found a hobby, which is the fastest way to make me blush." I said and Eunji was laughing. 

 

"Stop laughing." I said to Eunji and tickled her. Now she tried to get out of my grip, but failed. "Unnie ..... stop ...." she managed to laugh and I showed her mercy.

E:U POV

It was good to see that Jagiya and Mia had so much fun together. We all laughed when we saw Yuna tickling Mia. "I have to agree with Sihyeon. We all know that you are not a fan of attention, even it took us a long time to gain your trust and you can be yourself in our presence. So let me ask you are you sure, about this? Is this what you want to do?" 

 

I saw her thinking about my words. Yuna knew that we were all worried about her and wanted only the best for her. "Believe me, Jiwon, I've been thinking long enough about whether I really want to do this. If I can teach my art students, I can deal with them too. If not, I just go back and teach my students. Thanks anyway, that you are so worried about me and want only the best for me. I really appreciate that. ", we heard Yuna say.

I didn't know why, but I felt that Yuna would complain very often about Dreamcatcher sunbaenim. I thought and then sighed. "Oh my god, E:U Unnie is about to cry." came it from Serim and I looked at her confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked her now. "Unnie you wrinkled your face so we weren't sure what was going on." I heard our Maknae's answer.

Third Person POV

Yuna and the girls talked for a while before Jongin entered the room. "Girls it's time that I bring you back to the dorm. Yuna should I take you with us and let you out at your apartment complex?" Jongin asked, looking at Yuna questioningly. Before Yuna could answer, someone was faster than her. "Oppa I'll stay with Unnie. Could you come and pick me up tomorrow for our schedule?" Mia said now and looked at him expectantly. Jongin looked at Yuna now, waiting for her answer. "Thanks I would prefer if you to take me with you. That would save me the time waiting for a taxi. And it's no problem if Eunji stays with me." came it from Yuna.

 

"Then let's go." Jongin said and then left the room. "It's not fair that Mia is the only one who can stay with you, Appa." Aisha said sulking. Yuna now pulled Aisha into her arms and hugged her. "If you are free and I have the time, you can come over for a weekend and I will conjure up something delicious for you to eat. How do you like that?" Yuna said and smiled at the girls. They all cheered when they heard this.

They all left the practice room and followed Jongin to the van. When they were all outside, they saw that he was already sitting in the van and waiting for them all. After everyone got in, he drove off. Half an hour later and they reached Yuna's apartment complex. "So here we are. I wish you both a good night. We'll see you again tomorrow Mia." came it from Jongin when he stopped the van. The two sisters said goodbye to the others and then got out.

Yuna POV

After the van drove off, we both went into the building and straight into the elevator. I pushed the button for the sixth floor. It was silent in the elevator until I heard Eunji's stomach grumble. I giggled and then looked at Eunji who was pouting. "When we're inside, I'll make ourselves something to eat." I said to her and saw her beaming. Her love for food is sometimes bigger than her love for me, her sister.

The elevator stopped on the sixth floor, we both left the elevator and went straight to my apartment. After entering, Hyoyeon came running towards us and wanted our attention, which we gave her. "Hey Hyoyeon, I'm back. Look who I brought with me, your Aunt Eunji." I said and then immediately heard Hyoyeon purring. I saw Eunji head straight for the kitchen and Hyoyeon ran after her. I followed them and then saw Eunji, put new water and food for her. "Thank you, baby-ah. You can sit in the living room and watch TV while I prepare our food. I'll call you when it's done." I said and went past her. 

While I was looking for everything for our dinner, I heard the television running in the living room and Eunji's laugh. I just shook my head and had a smile on my lips. A good hour and a half later the meal was ready. "Eunji come eat, it's all ready. I've even made your favorite meal, kimchi fried rice and tteokbokki." came it from me and then I heard steps.

We were now sitting at the table and I watch how Eunji was almost gobbling up the food. "Slow down, otherwise you'll choke yourself ." I said and continued to watch her. "Sorry Unnie. Your food is always jjang." I heard her say and just smiled. Half an hour later, we both sat in the living room and watched a drama. When it got exciting, my cell phone went, it looked like someone had written to me. I picked up my cell phone and saw 7 unusual names on my display. "I don't remember saving it." I mumbled to myself, but it already drew Eunji's attention to me. Eunji now also looked at my display and read the names that were there. "PinkPrincess, Queen, Wolfie, ChinessePrincess, Puppy, PrinceCharming and Pumpkin. Who should that be, Unnie?" I heard Eunji ask and looked at her puzzled.

From PinkPrincess:

'Hey Yuna Unnie, it's Jiu. You can save the picture.'

From Queen:

'Hey cutie, it's Sua. You can save the picture.'

From Wolfie:

'Hi blushing Unnie, it's me Siyeon. You can save the picture'

From ChinessePrincess:

'Hello Unnie, it's Handong. You can save the picture.' 

From Puppy:

'Hello beautiful Unnie, it's Yoohyeon. You can save the picture.'

From PrinceCharming:

'Save the picture'

From Pumpkin:

'Hello Yuna Unnie. Sorry again for speaking to you so casually. It's me Gahyeon. You can save the picture.'

I really thought I was crazy, how the heck they got my phone number. Then another text message came in. 

From Queen:

'You really should lock your phone. Just well-intentioned advice.'

"What the ......" I didn't know what to say anymore. Eunji, who had read everything, started to laugh. "Unnie I have to agree with Sua sunbaenim, you really should lock your phone." Eunji said to me and then lay on the floor laughing. I stared at my sister and then at the last message from Sua.