The Last Day in Bali

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic


Third Person POV

Yuna woke up early the next morning. She looked over at Yoohyeon and saw that she was lying with her back to her. The older one got up, then went to the bathroom to freshen up. After Yuna finished putting on other clothes, she looked at her watch and saw that it was only 6 in the morning. Yuna now left the room and then went outside. It would take a while before the others got up, so she jogged along the beach. "It's been a long time since I last jogged. I should slowly start to leave my past behind and do everything I always liked to do back then." She mumbled now and kept walking. I neglected a lot of things when I was in a relationship with Hyuna. she thought now.

She jogged back to the resort, wanted to take a shower and then have breakfast. Yuna had just entered the lobby and was on the floor again. The older one hadn't expected 13 girls to pounce on her when they saw her. "Unnie, where have you been? We were worried sick when we couldn't find you in your room." she heard Mia say and the others agreed. "Could you all get off of me? Because I can't breathe." it came from her and her head turned red. The girls all went down from Yuna and Mia helped her to her feet. Yuna took a deep breath after she could breathe again. "I was jogging. When I got up, none of you were awake." said she now.

"Unnie when did you get up?" Yiren asked now. "At 6 this morning. Why are you asking?" it came from Yuna and then she held her head tight. Since E:U had hit her in the head. "Pabo that was three hours ago. You could at least have left a note for Yoohyeon, stating that you're jogging." E:U said now and Yuna was holding her aching head. "I'm sorry, I didn't expect to be away for so long." it came from her and looked at everyone apologetically. "It's ok Yuna Unnie. Still, you should take a shower, you stink of sweat." Jiu said now and the older one had to laugh. "I was going to do that before you came up with the idea of tackling me to the ground. I'll see you soon." Yuna said now and then hurried upstairs. 

Yuna POV

15 minutes later, I got down to the others and we had our breakfast. After we finished eating, I looked for Uncle Chansung. When I found him in his office a little later, he was reading documents. Since the office door was open, I knocked on the door and waited for him to look up. When he looked up and saw me he smiled. "What can I do for you Yuna?" Uncle Chansung asked me now and put the documents aside. I sat in the chair in front of his desk. "I wanted to ask you something. Since this is our last day here, I wanted to do something special. I wanted to ask if we could make a campfire tonight and add a few marshmallows." I said now and saw that Uncle Chansung was thinking. 

"Ok, I'm going to have everything prepared for tonight, but be careful about it. I don't want anything to happen to either of you. Your father would never forgive me if something happened to you." it came from Uncle Chansung. I got up from the chair, went around his desk and when I stood in front of him I hugged him. "Thank you and I promise we will be careful." I said now and then I heard him laugh. I left his office after talking to him a little longer. I went outside and found the others by the ocean a little later. "Unnie where have you been so long?" Eunji asked me when she saw me coming closer. "Why were you afraid I would pack my suitcase and would rather fly back?" I said now and had to laugh when I saw Eunji's shocked face. "Yaah Appa, that's not funny." I heard Sihyeon protest now. I just shook my head over their behavior. "I was with Uncle Chansung and asked him a favor. You'll see what I mean tonight." I said now and saw these suspicious looks from everyone. Why did I have the feeling that they really believe that I won't be there tonight?

Third Person POV

Yuna, E:U, Jiu and Sua sat on a blanket and watched the others who could build the largest sand castle. Yiren, Gahyeon built one together. Aisha and Siyeon also built one. Just like Yoohyeon and Sihyeon. Dami and Onda sabotaged, the sand castle of Mia and Handong. Yuna just shook her head at the behavior of the four until it got to the point where they all fell into the sand castle of the two Maknae. E:U was watching Yuna very closely, she knew how protective she could be when it came to Yiren. "Oh oh. That should be interesting now." she said now and the other two just looked at her questioningly. Yuna got up and went over to Yiren and Gahyeon. Yiren, who saw the older one approaching, hurried towards her. "Appa, they did that on purpose. Gahyeon and I were almost done." it came from Yiren and her eyes were filled with tears.

"Gahyeon come here. Go back to Jiu and the others with Yiren. I'll fix this." Yuna said now and Gahyeon went to the others with Yiren. "Would you explain to me why you did this?" Yuna asked when she got to the four. The four looked at the older one and saw that she had her arms crossed over her chest. "Unnie that was a mistake. We didn't want to destroy the castle of the two." Dami said now. Yuna raised an eyebrow when she heard the explanation. "Then why does Yiren say you did it on purpose?" it came from Yuna. Mia and Onda quickly understood what was going on and tried to get away as quickly as possible.

Yuna, realizing what the two of them were up to, was quick enough to grab both. "Eunji, Serim where are you two going? Do you think I'll just let you both get away with it?" it came from Yuna and Mia and Onda had to swallow. The two recognized this extremely friendly tone from Yuna. So the two knew that they would not get out of this situation so quickly. "Unnie Yiren lied to you. You know yourself that she never misses a chance to get us into trouble."Mia said now and hoped that her sister would let her go.

"You want to tell me that Baby Yiren lied to me? She would never lie to me. So stop talking and start rebuilding the castle. The same goes for both of you." Yuna said and let go of Mia and Onda. Dami and Handong both looked at each other and didn't know what was going on. "Sunbaenims don't try to argue with her. She would even sell her own sister to the devil for Yiren. Yiren knows that Unnie has a soft spot for her, so she always takes advantage of that." it came from Onda and Dami and Handong nodded. "Yaah Wang Yiren, you will get it back. Ouch ..." Mia was now shouting and then held her head since Yuna had hit her. "Stop yelling and start building." Yuna said now. The others who heard what Mia was shouting had to laugh. "Yiren, you really are our evil Maknae." it came from E:U when she saw the grin on Yiren's lips. "I don't lie to Appa that often. And that saves me and Gahyeon from having to rebuild it. Because Appa keeps an eye on the four, the sand castle is bigger than before." said Yiren and the others were laughing now.

Yuna POV

After the four rebuilt the sand castle, we all went inside to eat something. Because after eating, we would go outside to the campfire again. "Unnie, I say Eomma and Appa that you are so mean to me." whined Eunji and I had to laugh. "I'll make it up to you, I promise." I said to her now and saw her nod. When we finished eating, we went outside again. "Damn I forgot my cell phone in my room. I'll go get it quickly and come to you." it came from me and I hurried back to my room. When I had just entered my room my cell phone rang. I took it off the table and saw another unknown number. Should I answer it or should I leave it. I thought now and then it stopped ringing. Before I could leave the room, my cell phone rang again. I bit my lower lip and then took the call. 

telephone conversation

"Yeoboseyo"


"Noona please don't hang up now."


"......"


"I know, that I'm the last person you want to hear from."


"What do you want?"

"I would like to talk to you."


"We are talking."


"No, what I mean, I'd like to talk to you in person."


"I don't think this is a good idea."


"Noona you don't have to meet me alone, you can bring someone with you."


"Ok, when should we meet?"


"In two days, in a small cafe in Gagnam, which is opposite your mother's restaurant."


"Ok, I'll see you there at 9:00 am."


"Thanks Noona."

I ended the call and couldn't believe he would get in touch with me. Not after what happened 3 years ago. I can't worry about it now, the others are waiting for me. I left my room with a bad feeling in my stomach, but tried to ignore it. When I got outside I saw the others sitting around the campfire and roasting marshmallows. I sat next to Handong and took the stick she handed me.

Handong POV

When Unnie sat down next to me, I handed her a stick. "Thank you." I heard her say when she took the stick. "You're welcome." I said now and watch Unnie from the corner of my eye. I immediately noticed that Unnie was not there, because her marshmallow was on fire. "Unnie watch out." I said now and Unnie saw her burning marshmallow. "Ah ." Unnie cursed and I saw her pull the stick out of the fire. "What's on your mind?" I asked her now and saw how she laid the stick on the floor. I noticed that Unnie didn't really want to talk to me about it. "I'm here for you if you want to talk Unnie." I said now and then noticed how she put her head on my shoulder.

I looked around and saw the others chatting and eating their mashmallows. I now pulled my stick out of the fire and saw that my mashmallow was good. "Unnie say ah." I said and fed her the mashmallow.  I did this for a while until I heard light snoring. I looked at Yuna Unnie and saw that she had fallen asleep. "Handong Unnie, could you take my sister to her room. We all wanted to go to our room now because we have to get out early tomorrow to get our flight." Mia said as she approached me. "No problem. I wish you all a good night." it came from me and I then lifted Unnie up like a bride. I carried Yuna to her room, when I got there I put her on her bed. Since I was alone in the room with Unnie, I changed her clothes. After putting Unnie in her sleeping clothes, I covered her with the blanket. Then I left her room and went into mine to put on my sleeping clothes. 

After I got back to Yuna Unnie's room, I immediately noticed that something was wrong. I went over to the bed and saw that she was sleeping restlessly. I now lay down in bed next to her and pulled her straight into my arms. "Please don't leave me ....." she mumbled now and I wondered what was wrong with Unnie. I her back soothingly and after a while she slept calmly again. I her back until I fell asleep.

 

 

to be continued......