The girls' new dorm part 1

7 Dreams

A/N thoughts=italic

 

Third Person POV

"WHAT THE ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?" it came from Yuna when she looked at the others in disbelief. "Hello Unnie. We wanted to surprise you." Jiu said, sitting next to Dami and Handong on the couch. Siyeon and Sua sat on the second couch and watched Yoohyeon and Gahyeon play with Hyoyeon. "That doesn't answer my question. How the hell did you get into my apartment?" Yuna asked again and looked at the seven questioningly. "Can you stop asking so many questions, Yuna." it came from Minho who came out of the kitchen with Ari. When Yuna saw them, she thought she was in the wrong movie. "Is this a joke?" Yuna asked now. Ari now looked at Minho so that he could continue speaking, since she was eating an apple.

"Eunji called us and told us to pick up Jiu and the others. It looks like they moved to a new dorm. Eunji gave them your key to your apartment so they could surprise you." Minho said now and lean against the living room wall. "Before I forget to say, we had your apartment key copied ten times. One for Minho and Jongin. Then for me and the remaining seven are for them." Ari said now and then threw the rest of the apple away. When Yuna heard this, she her heel and left her apartment. "Shouldn't we chase her and get her back?" Gahyeon asked now. "Don't worry about her. She'll be back when she calms down. The whole thing was a little too much for her." Minho said now and Gahyeon nodded. "Just wait for her here, but we both have to go again." it came from Ari and she and Minho left the apartment again. 

Yuna POV

I just had to leave my apartment. I've had enough surprises for today. First what Dawn told me and now I have Jiu and the others sitting in my apartment. "Wait a minute, Minho said something about the girls having a new dorm. Why do I have the feeling that they are now living near me?" I mumbled now. I walked down the street and a little later, I saw an old lady who wanted to cross the street. I walked up to her and saw that she was carrying two heavy shopping bags. "Halmeoni let me help you. You don't have to carry the two heavy shopping bags alone." I said to her now. The old lady looked at me with a smile and let me help her carry the two heavy bags. 

I accompanied the old lady to her home. After carrying the two bags to her kitchen, I helped her put the groceries away. "Halmeoni, do you need my help with anything else? If not then I would go now." I mean now. Halmeoni came up to me and I saw that she had a tray with two cups of tea on it. "Please child have a cup of tea with me. I rarely get visits from anyone." she said now and I nodded. I was now sitting on the couch next to Halmeoni. I listened to her tell me things about her childhood and youth. And then I told Halmeoni something about my childhood and what I was doing now. Halmeoni was so happy to have someone to talk to. Before I could say anything else, my cell phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw Siyeon calling me. I looked briefly at Halmeoni and she just nodded. Then I took the call. 

telephone conversation

"Yaah Unnie where are you?"

I held the phone away from my ear as Siyeon spoke in her loud voice. Typical main vocal.

"Siyeon not so loud, I didn't want to go deaf."

"Sorry."

"Why are you calling, I'm not gone for so long."

"Have you ever looked at the watch Unnie? You've been out for 3 hours now."

"What? Damn I lost track of time. I'll come back and bring some food too."

"Ok, see you later Unnie."

Then we ended the call, then I looked over at Halmeoni and she looked at me with concern. "Child did something happen?" she asked me now and I had to smile. "No, everything is fine. I only forgot that I currently have visitors in my apartment. And they were worried because I was away for so long." I said to her now. Halmeoni got up and disappeared into the kitchen again. When she came back a little later she had a small plastic box with her and handed it to me. I looked at her questioningly and Halmeoni smiled. "There's some kimchi in there. Take it home as a thank you for helping me and spending time with me." she said now and I hugged her.

"Halmeoni if I have time I will come to visit you again. Or better I will come and pick you up and cook for you at my house. How does that sound?" Now it came from me and I saw Halmeoni smile and a few tears formed in her eyes. "I would love that. I look forward to seeing you again next time, my child." Halmeoni said now and I gave her a kiss on the cheek before I left her house. 

Third Person POV

Yuna returned to her apartment an hour later. When she entered her apartment, the others were already coming towards her. "Unnie are you all right?" Sua asked, since she was the first to reach Yuna. "Yes, I'm fine. Come to the kitchen, I brought pizza, fried chicken, and kimchi." Yuna said now and then went into the kitchen, closely followed by the others. After they all had something to eat, they sat back in the living room. "Unnie the kimchi tastes great. Where did you buy that?" it came from Dami, who now looked at Yuna questioningly. "I didn't buy it anywhere. I got it from an old lady because I helped her. When I wanted to go, she asked me to have tea with her. I couldn't say no and then we talked and I did lost track of time. " the older one said now. 

When they finished eating they watched a movie. At the middle of the film, Yuna got up and told the others that she would now go to bed. "You can still watch the film to the end. We'll see us again tomorrow morning. Good night." Yuna said now and then went to her room. The girls wish Yuna a good night and then continued watching the film. After the film was over, the girls looked at each other and then they all looked towards Yuna's room door. "I think we all have the same thing in mind. We can explain to her tomorrow morning why we stayed here." Yoohyeon said now. The girls all went towards Yuna's room and entered it quietly. Yuna didn't notice that the others had entered her room. So she didn't even notice that they all lay down in bed with her.

 

 

to be continued......