Chapter 9

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

You were early again the next day and you didnt wake BlockB up again. Instead, you turn on the alarm clocks beside them to wake them up. You prepared breakfast and prepared their uniforms and placed their homework that you had done for them on the table and set off to school. You didnt want to talk to them, maybe for a few days. 

As you reached the school compound, snickers and glares were all on you. What have you done to make them like this? There was a crowd standing at the noticeboard section and Jomin pulled you to go see it. There on the noticeboard was a picture of you and one of the kingka, Ahn Jaehyo. Your eyes rounded with shock and you were pushed back to the wall by the queenkas, Sora, Bora and Dasom. They spat on the floor and narrowed their eyes on you. 

' Hey ugly~ Whats your relationship with Jaehyo?! Why were you with him?! ' Dasom hissed and spat at you. Jomin gasped but she didnt do anything. 

' im...just..one of his victims where he bully sometimes... ' You lied and avoided eye contact with her. 

Without a word, Bora gave you a tight slap right across your face and she spat on you too. 

' Dont go messing around with BlockB I warn you or else... I'll burn you to death~ ' Bora rolled her eyes and threw a bucket to you and in seconds, you were drenched. Your uniform soaked wet. 

------------------------

The alarm clocks rang, rang profusely till Blockb wakes up. * Never in my life, I would put an alarm clock! * Zico thought and scowled into his pillow. The rest woke up feeling pissed by the sound of alarm clocks. * WHERE'S KYE MIN!!! * Taeil thought and rummaged for the alarm clock beside him. Soon everyone was awake and you already left for school but they softened when they saw the food, their uniforms and their homework neatly placed on the table. 

' She didnt wake up us again but this time she puts the alarm~ ' Kyung smirked and smacked his forehead. 

' Even after what we did last night.. she even made breakfast for us, prepare our uniforms and our homework.. ' Jihoon smirked too. 

' We should really apologise to her later in school~ ' Ukwon suggested and smiled. 

Everything was done, they headed to school and there was a commotion going on when they reached. They saw a crowd at the noticeboard area and they saw you. They were glad to see you but when they saw Bora slapped youand splash you water, they knew something was wrong. 

 

' And dont go around messing with my teentop~  Or else....' Sora threatened with her lighter and BlockB was about to go rescue you when Teentop appeared.

' Or else I'll burn the three of you ' CAP shouted while he walked towards you. Teentop was the kingka of the school too. 

' Oppa..... ' Sora softened. 

' Shut your ty mouth up~ ' CAP hissed and looked at you. Sora blinked angrily. Bora and Dasom scowled quietly. 

You were trembling as you were soaked wet and he wiped your tears away gently.

' Byunghun oppa! ' Sora whined to Ljoe but he didnt cared to.

' Nobody messes with my girl you ! ' Ljoe pulled her hair from behind. ' Never ever mess with Lee kyemin! ' Ljoe threatened again. Chunji smirked and clapped. Jomin was dumbfounded, standing there, didnt know what to do. Niel pulled her away. 

* Why the is that Ahn Daniel touching my Jomin? * Kyung thought angrily. 

CAP gently help your hand and walked to the office. Girls saw Blockb and were all started running over to them, screaming, fangirling. They werent in the mood already after what they saw the queenkas did to you. CAP brought you to the office and got you change into a new uniform and you stuck the wet one into your bag. 

' Thank you cap oppa... ' You mumbled and he smiled. 

' Anything for Lee kyemin~ ' CAP slightly winked to you making you smiled abit. 

CAP secretly smiled he saw the necklace on your neck. * You wore it.. * 

 

* We promised that today will be better.. Guess we're wrong.. * BlockB thought in sync and went to their classes. 

* Watch out little girl... Im coming for you! * Sora thought and fixed her ponytail angrily. 

' Why is she so special that Teentop is siding her? ! ' Dasom snapped angrily and Bora pouted. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 9 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in (: