Chapter 3

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Lessons ended for the day. You hated it to end so early as you had been recorded for detention. You sighed for the upteenth time. What can you do? BlockB got the message that you have been recorded and decided to do something. 

' Kye minnie ah! Im sorry~ But im marked for detention too~ So we're fair right? ' Jomin whined and shook her hand while the both of you walked out of the class.

You didnt know what to say as you knew you couldnt go for detention and it was all Jomin's fault. CAP, Changjo and Ricky knew about it too. * Should I accompany her for detention? * CAP asked himself while looked at your direction on his way to meet his fellow Teentop members. CAP had a crush on you but you didnt know. Suddenly there was screams along the corridor. It was Blockb passingby. 

' Blockb... I have to get home before they do ' You mumbled to yourself with your head down. 

And there they are, walking towards you and Jomin. Girls started gossiping, some even glared at you. Whisperes were heard.

' Why are they looking her and her friend?! ' The queenka, Sora snarled, pushing you on your shoulder. 

' YAH YOU FILTHY ! Why is BlockB looking at you and your friend only?! ' Sora shouted at you and spat on the floor. 

' Mine your buisness! ' Changjo hissed but no one cared. There came Ljoe. He always had his ways to shut Sora up.

' Hey sora sweetie~ Why do you mind Blockb when you already have me? ' Ljoe winked and slide his hand across her waist, pulling her closer to him. And there she goes, flirting with Ljoe right away. 

Jomin patted your shoulder and showed you her apologetic eyes. She's guilty to making you go for detention too. 

' You alright? ' CAP asked you worriedly and you nodded. 

' I've to go for detention now~ ' You smiled to CAP making his heart thumped even more faster.

' I shall join you for detention~ ' CAP happily said and followed you but was rejected by someone. It was BlockB.

BlockB cornered CAP and looked at him in the eye. 

' We'll walk her to the detention room~ and YOU TEENTOP BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HER! ' Zico snapped with his finger pointed to CAP and the rest of TEENTOP and drew a line across his neck with his thumb and left holding you close with them. 

Teentop was left standing there dumbfoundedly with Jomin staring at them with wide opened. * OMG Kyung~ * She thought and skipped her way behind them to the detention room. 

' What the hell hyung? Blockb taking Kye Min from us?? Block B talking our Kye min from the Kingka of the school! ' Niel gave a punch on the wall and breathed in hard. 

* BlockB had always grabbed Kye Min from us since last year~ Treating her so badly in school! * CAP tightened his fist. He could do anything for the sake of you. 

After much discussion with the teacher-in-charged, you and Jomin were allowed to go home without having to sit for detention. jomin pumped her fist in the air. ' YAY!!! NO DETENTION~ ' She winked at you and you know clearly why she did that wink. Kyung smiled to himself. * Jomin's so cute~ * and Jomin kept stealing glances at Kyung and her face blushed red and laughed out loud when she recalled what you said about jihoon's colour. 

' yah!!!!! PARK JO MIN!!! ' You screamed and ran after her, leaving Blockb chuckling at the both of you.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 3 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Boring chap again sorry ): anyways, keep the comments coming in (: