Chapter 19

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

 

It was raining heavily. JIhoon and you were walking together under an umbrella. Mumurs were heard and glares were on you. When Jihoon saw the queenkas walking over, he quickly moved the umbrella to his side, sheltering only him and the rain splattered onto you. You gasped as his quick action and you were drenched in seconds. * Mianhae kyemin ah~ * he thought and steal glances at you. 

You knew he did that just to protect you but seriously you didnt like that. ' Oppa... ' You whispered while you shivered in cold. ' Mianhae! ' Jihoon whispered back. He saw Jomin with the queenkas and turned to you with a curious look. You showed him a frown and told him everything and he frowned too. 

' Such a betrayer~ and think that she always cling onto you~ Didnt expect her to throw you aside like this~ ' Jihoon showed sympathy and smiled to you. 

' but oppa~ she's quite nice already~ She'll always be my bestfriend~ ' You lightly hit his arm and fake a smile to him. 

It was break time and you sat at the usual place where you, Jomin and Teentop always sat and jihoon was with you. Apparently, Teentop had some issues outside school so they didnt came that day. And Jomin? Nowhere to be seen. Jihoon sat with you at the table with his food on the table and you only had a packet of banana milk. 

There came Jomin and the queenkas over to the place where you sat. The queenkas werent too happy with you sitting with Jihoon. Some of the students scowled too. 

Jihoon pointed to a stack of homework on the table , ' Im just taking a rest, passing my homework to my slave to complete~ ' He shrugged and ate his food. The queenkas nodded satisfactly. 

' jomin~ ' You whispered, trying to smile at her but she just ignored you. You were so eager to know whats wrong, whats going on but you just dont have the courage. 

' and WHINY! why are you here? Got yourself a bunch....of a.....new friends huh~ ' Jihoon snapped sarcastically

* no not you too jihoon oppa! I had my reasons * Jomin thought, felt like her heart had shattered. First was Ljoe now Jihoon. 

Jomin took a deep breath , ' This where I usually sit with Kyemin~ and Im sharing it with the queenkas~ ' She pointed to Sora, Bora and Dasom. 

The three of them came nearer and scoffed with a stuck up face. 

' Not bad~ We'll use this seat forever~ now move lowclass~ ' Dasom scowled, hitting the table with her hand. 

' Unnie~ ' Jomin tugged onto her shirt, signalling her to stop and she took back her hand from the table. 

Jihoon stood up not finishing his food which made Bora surprised. She was taken aback.

' Oppa! You dont have to move~ only her~ ' Bora pointed you to Jihoon but he didnt care. 

' Lee Kye Min move Pyo Ji Hoon moves too~ Come one kyemin ah! ' JIhoon took the homework and lead you out of the canteen without turning back to look at them. 

' !! PARK JOMIN!! WHAT EXACTLY IS THEIR RELATIONSHIP ? URGHHH!!! ' Sora hissed angrily and Jomin kept quiet. 

* He shouldnt have said it like that! They'll suspect! * You thought annoyingly. 

' Whats up with park jomin? I should get Kyung to brainwash her abit! ' Jihoon snapped and stuck his tongue out. You couldnt help but smile seeing how cute he is. 

* Mianhae Kyemin ah~ I have my reasons~ I hope you forgive me~ I couldnt face you now as I knew I had stepped onto the wrong path. * Jomin thought while tears welled up in her eyes. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 19 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed ^^ Keep the comments coming in! (: pls pls pls comment  and of course subscribe it (: