Chapter 6

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Jaehyo and you were out of the house and you were happy as long as Jaehyo's with you. The both of you walked on the back lane to avoid familiar people on the streets. It was for your safety. 

' are you alright ? ' Jaehyo asked you with his concerned eyes. You nodded and smiled. After a few seconds of silence, he asked again.

' Did you enjoy working with us? You can tell me~ ' Jaehyo smiled to you, making your heart skipped a beat. 

Obviously, you didnt enjoy working with them sometimes and you hated it when they force you to do something. But seriously? If you could quit and leave the blockb household, you already did it long ago. But you knew you couldnt and stayed on with them. 

' I... enjoyed working with you guys~ ' You hesitated and gave a smile to him while the both of you were walking. * Im happy to work with you~ * you thought to yourself. 

Jaehyo somehow knew that you were hiding everything in you. BlockB didnt give you much, didnt give you happiness as much as Teentop had. * Please be happy kyemin ah~ * He thought and sighed. Soon, the both of you reached the nearby store and he started looking for the things he wanted and you were off alone browsing through the things in store too. 

On the other side, Zico was complaining about you not preparing their food. He was all sulky that morning. Taeil was planning on how to get rid of the water before you come back. He felt guitly for pressing the wrong button. Jihoon was looking for his underwear again while he whined for food too. Kyung was up on jomin's cyworld secretly browsing her photos and was blushing to himself. Just like what Jomin would do when she had the free time. Ukwon and Bbomb coudnt find their ipods and were making a fuss out of it. If there's no Lee Kye Min, there will be no BlockB too. It was just too chaotic. 

After quite sometime, Jaehyo got the stuffs he needed and you were already there at the cashier. 

' Jaehyo oppa... I should buy food back for the rest at home~ ' You threw him a little smile.

You felt bad not preparing anything to eat for BlockB. The both of you went to the pizza house to take away some pizzas back home, walking on the streets. Suddenly from afar, a white flash of light were seen but Jaehyo and you didnt notice. It was one of those stalkers of Blockb. Luckily, you were holding onto everything and Jaehyo was emptyhanded. Even of the picture was up in the internet or whatsoever, he could always say Ahn Jaehyo's trying to give Lee Kye Min a hard time outside school to avoid suspects. 

' BlockB oppas! Here's pizzas for you~ Im sorry i- ' You apologised and was cut off by Zico, planting a kiss on her cheeks. Should you feel happy or should you feel disgusted? 

' Aww~ I knew our kyeminnie sweatheart wont leave us to starve~ ' He gave you a wink and started feasting on the pizzas you and Jaehyo bought. 

Bbomb raised his eyebrow at his eccentric hyung. Your cellphone vibrated and you recieved a textmessage from Teentop. They were planning to go shopping tomorrow after school, asking you along. It was hard to request for permission not to go home straight after school and Blockb wouldnt agree to it. What's more its Their enemy, Teentop. They would sure disagree. How? You grabbed a pizza on the table and chewed on it while you were thinking of how to open your mouth and ask for permission. 

' yah kye min ah! Dont get yourself choked! drink some water~ ' Ukwon had called you so many times and you only heard him at the 4th. 

' er... oppas... Im...er... not coming back first tomorrow.. after school... ' You finally said it out of your mouth and your heart thumped fast.

You somehow already knew they would disagree. Their eyes widdened especially Zico's. 

' Where will you be going tomorrow? with who? We should tag along with you.. ' Zico rapped the question out.

He would start rapping or slurring whatever he wanna say when he gets anxious or agitated. Your shoulders deflated and you knew the answer already. 

' Its too dangerous for a girl to roam around after school~  so.. its a no no~ ' Bbomb hissed. 

' yeah! Dangerous~ unless.. its with me~ ' Ukwon gave you a sarcastic smile with his arms folded up to his chest. 

You were about to cry and your smile disappeared into a frown and Ukwon hate to see your frown. Every member in BlockB just hated to see your frown and they even hated it when you cry. 

' okay~ tell me who's going with you then see if I might change my answer or not~ ' Taeil said, obviously wanting you to say you're going alone so he can keep his decision and not let you go.  Jihoon let out a low chuckle and stuck his tongue to you like you would always do to him. 

' .....with... teentop... ' You mumbled, you felt like you just wanna dig a hole and hide inside it forever.

' WHAT?! ' Zico snapped. 

' There she goes again~ ' Jaehyo sighed. 

' NO! ' Taeil shrieked with the high octave of his voice. 

' You should have said Jomin~ ' Kyung couldnt helped it but laugh. 

' NO! Baby you cant go with them tomorrow~ ' Ukwon smacked his forehead. 

Bbomb didnt say anything but his expression on his face show it all. He disapproves it and thats it. 

' NO LEE KYE MIN! You're not going to school tomorrow! ' Jihoon snarled and stuck his tongue at you again. 

And your face...turned...serious.. SO. DAMN. SERIOUS. for the first time. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 5 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (: Boring chap though sorry~ ): Keep the comments coming in thanks (: