Chapter 35

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

The phone vibrated for the upteenth time and the caller was getting more and more anxious. Even if just a day without your voice, he would go crazy. Cap leaned on his sofa with his foot tapping fast on the ground. 

* ! 40 over missed calls? * You thought and gasped and called called Cap back. 

' Hello? '  You finally answer his call.

' YAHHHHHH!!! WHERE DID YOU GO??? ' Cap shouted back through the line, making you jump. 

' I'm heading to Itaewon to get some stuffs~ ' You replied him.

' with Blockb? ' Cap reassured, hoping that for the first time, you're with Blockb. 

' No.. they went back home first..or maybe they went to play arcade first~ ' You replied and started to feel uncomfortable.

' .... STAY AT ITAEWON & DONT WALK AROUND! STAY AT A PLACE WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE! DONT GO TO DARK ALLEYS OR WHATEVER! IM COMING OVER NOW!! LEE KYE MIN STAY THERE & WAIT FOR ME! ' Cap shouted across the phone and hung up. 

' Itaewon??!! WHAT IS SHE DOING AT ITAEWON? DIDNT THOSE BASTARDS HEADING THERE TOO? ' Chunji and ljoe snapped in sync, feeling horified. 

Teentop headed to Itaewon too. 

Closing your phone and headed towards Itaewon. You dont know that Teentop had been threatened and you thought Cap was just worried for you like he always did. Reached Itaewon and it was crowded as usual, wandering around shop by shop, eyes glittering at those little pretty stuffs, waiting for Cap to come. 

6 Blondes appeared out of nowhere in Itaewon, spotting you alone and of course it was a very good chance for them. Smirks were on 2-3 of them, eyes were like eagles, piercing right at you. In a swift action as fast as lightning, you were dragged into an alley with shoppers seldom walked passed it. * ! I shouldnt  walk around! Cap oppa! Where u now? * You thought and panicked. 

' Dont be scared little girl~ We just....blondes~ who will......eat......maybe you~ ' The fierce looking one joked alittle, causing a few to crack up.

Tears welled up in your eyes. You just wished Blockb or Teentop is with you now. Another one, much taller this time, tapped his watch and grinned. 

' They're gonna be here in less than in minute~ ' He chuckled and highfived the fierce one. 

' w..who? ' You blurted out nervously.

' Your... boyfriend~ ' You leaned in close and you could smell his breath tainted with cigarette smell. You hate people with smokes. 

* MY BOYFRIEND? BUT I DONT EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND! * You thought and rolled your eyes. 

' Coming in 3.....2.............3......2.......... hey!! why didnt they appear? ' The tall one counted and nobody appear, not even your ' boyfriend '. 

The fierce one his lips and gave a glance through your body and smirked. ' Dont bother about them... if they dont come, then its not my problem... Who knows his girlfriend was this pretty~ Maybe i'll give her a good and kill her straight ' The fierce one continued looking at you and your body. 

' KILL ME?? ' You literally screamed and he covered your mouth, leaning in again, this time sniffing your fragrance at your neck and gave a long..., making you shiver, closing your eyes with disgust.

' . OFF. FROM. HER! ' Someone shouted. 

* TADAHHH!!! Teentop came~ We got the right girl~ * The fierce one smirked. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 35 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! remember to comment after reading ^^ omg? 6 blondes??? 0.0