Chapter 25

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

You were slightly better already, in the process of healing. Got discharged and went back, Blockb seemed extremely sweet with you. Jihoon made you sit down on the sofa and not do anything. They just made you so uncomfortable because its always you who did everything and now they made you sit down and do nothing. Life's just so weird for you. 

But you knew that Blockb never do things properly. Its either they cracked up or they just left the things hanging there undone. You glanced around the house and found Kyung fumbling with a container and you sighed. 

' Come here oppa~ I'll open this for you ' You took the container from him and opened smoothly for him. He stared at you and then smiled. 

' Lee kyemin to the rescue~ ' Kyung smiled widely and ruffled your hair. 

You puffed your fringe with air with your mouth and see what else you could do. You just need to move, just need to do something, afterall you were their butler and....slave. Taeil was cutting something and of course, he was clumsy. In a woosh, the cutter cut his hand. 

' OUCHHHH!!!! ' Taeil screamed and whined.  * BLOOD!!! it!! Im dying! * He thought and panicked. 

You quickly took the firstaid kit and applied medication and then d his finger. ' Here you go~ Its okay~ oppa~ ' You kissed the injured finger and smiled, taking the cutter and helped him to cut whatever he wanted to cut. 

' Gomawo~ Lee kyemin jjang! My angel forever~ ' Taeil thanked you and smiled with a thumbs-up. 

For quite sometime, there seems like nobody needs your help and went sitting back on the sofa. You sighed heavily. Time flies so slowly till you were about to fall alseep on the sofa when someone tapped your shoulder. You turned and saw Jaehyo. He pointed to his room and signalled you to go in. You smiled and nodded. 

He closed the door behind him and locked it. * Why is oppa locking the door? * you thought confusingly. He sat beside you and grazed at you with his beautiful eyes. Your heart fluttered. His too. 

He gently the healing cut on your cheek with his finger. ' Does this still hurt? ' Jaehyo asked. 

' Alittle~ ' You nodded with a smile. 

Without saying anything, as fast as lightning, Jaehyo leaned in and kissed the cut on your cheek. Your eyes blinked, your heart fluttered and thumped fast. He fluttered too. It was the first time the both of you were that close. Everything seemed to stop, Time seem to stop. 

He broke the kiss on your cheek. ' With my kiss~ your cut will heal faster~ ' He smiled and lightly touched it with his finger again. 

You blushed and couldnt help but giggle. 

' Why do you like me? ' Jaehyo asked and you froze after hearing what he ask. 

You hesitated before opening your mouth and say. ' No...reasons... ' You lightly smiled, your heart thumped fast again. You slightly blushed too. Snapped back into reality again, you remembered about the valentine's day gift you had for Jaehyo. * Should I give him now? * you thought, shaking your head. Jaehyo looked at you in confuse, eyebrows raised. 

Took the gift box in your cupboard. Apparently, you dumped it in there. Walked over to Jaehyo who was now lying on his bed. ' Oppa... ' You called him. Wanted to call him again, he cut your sentence by pulling you onto his bed and snuggled up beside you. 

' My valentine's day gift huh? ' Jaehyo asked with a smile. You nodded and blushed. He opened it while lying down. It was a black hoodie with gold flakes sprinkled on it. He liked it very much.

He put his hand over your back and pulled you close, with his face a few inches away from yours. * AHN JAEHYO! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY TODAY! * You thought and swallowed your saliva hard. 

' O..oppa? ' You dared not move. 

' I like it very much~ ' He smiled. He smile like an angel. ' Kye min ah~ Next time~ you have to tell us everything~ Dont keep it inside your heart~ If you're not happy with us~ Tell us~ I did told you the other time when we went out to get pizzas right? ' Jaehyo once again stated, remembering so clearly of what CAP said that day. 

You nodded. He closed his eyes. * I love you jaehyo oppa~ * Again, You confessed to Jaehyo in your mind. 

' I need you.... Blockb need you....I need you by my side.....Blockb need you by our side... We cant afford to make you sad... You have to be happy ~ ' Jaehyo mumbled and slowly drifting off to sleep. 

You heard what he said. And they just somehow make you so difficult not to leave. 

* Saranghae kyemin ah~ I just keep you in my heart will do~ Now that I know I have some feelings for you... but I know I couldnt give you much so I'll just keep you in my heart. Hope you wont blame me for not telling you. * Jaehyo thought and drifted off to sleep, his hand at your waist, his face was close to you near your neck. 

* Ahn Jaehyo.... and the rest of Blockb oppas..... You guys are just making me hard to leave~ * You thought and a tear slipped down onto your cheeks and you didnt bother to wiped it away. You leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips. * Mianhae oppa~ Im sorry to steal your kiss away.. * With the thought, you drifted to sleep too. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 25 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading ^^ Aww... so sad~ ): ): ):