Chapter 22

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Its been a day when you're being sent to the hospital by Cap but you didnt know it was him. Teentop was in the hospital with you except Blockb and Jomin. They were at home thinking about what they should do with you and Jomin. 

' Hyung~ You should a rest~ Me and Chanhee will take over~ ' Ljoe spoke softly, afraid that he would wake you up. 

Cap just shook his head and ask s to leave as it was quite late already. 

Ricky was worried for Cap and spoke , ' We know that you're worried for her, we do too~ but hyung please~ you need to rest... You dont want her to wake up seeing bruises and scars on you dont you? ' 

He stopped when he saw Cap's tears rolled down onto his cheeks. He didnt want to leave, he just want to stay beside you and look after you. The rest of Teentop kept quiet and left the ward without saying anything further.

* I dont care who you choose at the end but I'll still love you no matter what~ You have my back lee kye min~ * Cap thought and put his head on the hospital bed. 

-----------------------------

Jomin was at Blockb's house. All eyes were on her, glaring at her. She knew that everything was her fault but she did it in order to protect her family. 

' Get the out of my house! ' Zico hissed angrily and kicked the chair.

Kyung grabbed him and tried his best to calm him down. Jomin remained quiet. Taeil cant stop crying. Bbomb was quiet but he was cursing in his mind. 

' Why the would you want to betray her?! ' Ukwon snapped and wanted to give her a slap but Kyung stopped him. He still had feelings for Jomin. 

' Just get the out of my house! I dont want to see you! ' Jihoon bellowed and he just couldnt control his tears and let them fall down onto his cheeks. 

Jomin felt bad that she had cause you to be hospitalized and she could do anything just for you to forgive her, just for everyone to forgive her. Tears welled up in her eyes. 

' no use for you to cry~ Dont act like you're forced to do it... Enough of your acting. We blockb dont eat that! ' Jaehyo hissed angrily, his heart ached to see you lying on the bed in the hospital. He got up and went to his room, closing the door with a loud bang. 

* Im sorry that I didnt protect you~ Im sorry that you have to like someone like me... * With that Jaehyo cried so badly, his heart ached so badly.

' Its time for you to go home~ ' Kyung pulled her out of the house. 

' o..oppa.... ' Her tears rolled down uncontrollably. Kyung softened but he didnt show out. 

' just go~ Wait till kyemin is all okay then I'll talk to you~ ' Kyung coldly stated and closed the door behind him. 

She cried even more and left crying too. * Go home safely baby~ * Kyung thought. The both of you were his life. One is the girl that he liked so much, the other one was the girl that if she wasnt there, he was a piece of nothing. 

----------------

You stirred in your sleep like as though you were having nightmares and soon you were awake. * How did I end up here? Did Jaehyp oppa saved me? * You thought, the first person you thought of was Jaehyo. You looked around and saw a head on the bed and held out your hand to touch his hair. * Jaehyo oppa? * you thought, still thinking that Jaehyo would save you. 

Cap stirred and woked up, panic to see you awake and ask if you're feeling okay. ' oh? Cap oppa? ' You said weakly, your shoulders somehow deflated at the sight of him. You were sad that you didnt see Jaehyo or blockb first. You kept looking around and Cap thought that you were looking for the other teentop members.

' Chanhee, byunghunn and the rest left first~ I stayed to look after you~ ' Cap spoke gently and smiled. * Blockb didnt come? I saw them at the field but not Teentop..what exactly happened? * You thought curiously. 

Cap poured a glass of water for you and quietly look at you drank the water down. Your body ached so much. Cuts, scars and bruises were all over you. Without thinking much, Cap pulled you in and hugged you tightly. You were surprised but didnt push him away. 

' Did you know how ing worried I am when I see you unconscious? I was so worried and brought you to the hospital! Im not gonna let you leave me sight again! ' Cap whispered worriedly, but he was glad that you were awake now. He hugged onto you tightly. 

* So... it was Cap that saved me..... * You thought unbelievable. The person that you liked, the person that you wished he would save you didnt. 

' Cap oppa... Thank you...... ' You whispered weakly. Cap's heart fluttered at how close he was with you. His heart was thumping fast.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CHAPTER 22 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Keep the comments coming in (: Cap... (: SO SWEET~