Chapter 18

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Text messages came trolling into your phone. Of course, its either Blockb or Teentop and of course Jomin but things were getting out of hand for Jomin. You dont know what she is up to ever since you saw her with those queenkas. Your relationship with her had slowly been fading away. Ukwon pushed all his gift bags to you when they saw girls gossiping when he was with you, his expression changed into a irritated one just not let others suspect anything. You were used to it already. 

' I'll see you after class~ make sure you wait for here! ' Ukwon snarled and turned and left and you sighed. 

Girls were flirting with him, throwing hearts to him but he just scoffed off without looking at them. Feeling lonely, you glanced over to the empty seat beside you. Jomin has been skipping lessons these few days too. Seems like she had done something bad. Pulled out your phone and texted her but the same thing goes again. She totally ignored your messages or maybe she was forced to ignore it. 

Jomin was everything in your mind and you apparently wasnt paying attention to any of the lessons and unluckily you were marked for detention again. Life seemed to crash slowly on you. * ! Why does she always get marked for detention damn! * Taeil thought. 

Ljoe pulled you out of the class in a rush right after the lesson ended. He stopped and panted, fixing his fringe, wiping his sweat away.

' Ljoe oppa! Whats the rush? I have to wait for U- ' You were about to tell him about Ukon when he cut off your sentence.

' We're going out to play!  Just you and me and dont forget you're marked for detention! Its the best time for you to escape right now~ ' Without saying more, he  grabbed your hands, going to Myungdong. You didnt know what to say but just followed him. Smiles appeared on your face once again and laughters were heard from you and Ljoe. 

Ukwon came to your class and didnt see you waiting there and his eyes narrowed, hitting the wall nearby. * ! TEENTOP AGAIN! * 

' Minnie~ What happened to your smiles these few days? Is it because of me? ' He batted his eyelashes like a girl and you giggled like mad and shook your head.

' Then what is it? ' He asked you, sounding impatient. 

You hesitated and avoided his eye contact, frown were seen once again. He signalled a go-on-tell-me look and told him everything including Jomin. 

' Come to think of it... yeah! I havent seen that JoJo around these few days~ ' He raised one his eyebrows, waiting for you to continue speaking but you didnt.

He turned and look at you and your face was stunned. Right infont of you, few kilometres away stood the queenkas and Jomin. Its like they were enjoying the times together. But? Since when did Jomin started going out with them. 

Ljoe was about to call out to Jomin when you stopped him. He looked at you in confusingly.

' No oppa! Dont call her~ ' YOu sounded sad and sighed.

' BUT dont you wanna know what she's doing with them? ' He snapped frustratingly. You didnt know what to do.

' COME ON MINNIE~ I wont let anyone go who doesnt make you smile! ' With that, Ljoe pulled you towards the queenkas and....Your bestfriend, Jomin. 

Sora smirked when she saw Ljoe but frowned when she saw him holding your hand. Bora gave you a push, Dasom smirked and Jomin just stood there with her eyes wide opened. She knew she's gonna be dead. 

' OH! The lowclass girl is here too~ What are you doing with my byunghun oppa anyways? ' Sora sarcastically smirked and grabbed Ljoe's hand, signalling you to let go. 

' Shut up ! We're over! I told you the other time! Im sick and tired because I hate the way how you treated my friend~ ' Ljoe spatted on the rocky floor and looked striaght at Jomin, who was now hiding behind Bora, avoiding eye contact with you and Ljoe. 

He shouted to Jomin and asked what was she doing and Jomin just kept quiet. You were so angry, so eager to find out what she had been up to but you just didnt have enough courage to question your bestfriend. But.. does she still treat you as her bestfriend? You dont know about that. 

' j..jomin? You alright? ' You tried to start a conversation with her but all she did was avoid you, hiding behind Bora. Your heart just ached badly.

Ljoe was getting more and more pissed. 

' YAH PARK JOMIN! From today onwards, You're no longer friends with LEE KYEMIN and of course no longer friends with TEENTOP! Bear that in mind you betrayer! ' Ljoe bellowed furiously and Jomin bit her lips, trying her best not to cry. Seems like she was forced to do something. She still wants you as her friend, her bestfriend and TEENTOP too but.... sigh. 

Sora lightly pushed Ljoe on his chest and hissed , ' Yah lee byunghun.. I dont ing care how you treat to me now but I care if you talk to our new member~ ' Sora smirked as though she had won the fight. 

Your eyes lit up. * what new member is she talking about? Jomin? * Your foreheard furrowed. Ljoe tilted his head indisbelief and scoffed.

' OH SO PARK JOMIN YOU ARE THEIR NEW MEMBER HUH? I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE FORCED OR SOMETHING BUT ITS THE END OF FRIENDSHIP TODAY! ' Without saying anything more, Ljoe pulled away and your tears flowed down into your cheeks. 

Your heart just ached so badly. Why did your bestfriend chose the wrong path? Why the queenkas? There really must be something wrong. You tears kept rolling down as Ljoe pulled out away, along the streets of Myungdong.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 18 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in! (: OMG JOMIN WHY!!!!