Chapter 11

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Dinner was ready and glad they didnt make a mess out of it. Jihoon went to wake you up. He switched on the lights and found that you were sweating and mumbling something. He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head in confusion. He shook you again to wake you up. You opening your eyes with tears all around your eyes and cheeks, you called out to him.

' Oppa~ ' Your tears rolled down and you plunged yourself into Jihoon and your arms were around his waist, hugging him. He was surprised but smirked alittle. 

' Our kyeminnie must have had a nightmare huh? ' Jihoon smirked and chuckled and ruffled your hair. 

' It's time for dinner~ ' He told you and grabbed you out of the room. * DInner? They prolly called delivery~ * 

Your eyes widdened when you saw food on the table and it wasnt delivery, it was homecooked. Zico gestured you to go to him and you went to him. You were confused as this was their first time cooking for themselves as usually it was you who made all the food. 

' We thought you were sleeping so... ' Zico smiled shyly and shrugged, scratching his head. 

' Sit down and try the food we made~ ' Jaehyo adjusted the chair for you and you sat down. 

' HYUNG!! It was me and Zico hyung not you guys~ ' Jihoon whined like a baby and the rest gave him a shut-up look which made him sulked in a corner. 

Everyone feasted the food and you can say it was delicious. The first time they cook and it was delicious. You stood up to take more food and felt dizzy again as you clutched on your head stablising yourself and you started to sneeze. Bbomb raised his eyebrow. 

' hey * baby *~ You alright? ' Ukwon asked worriedly touching your forehead and his eyes widdened when your forehead was hot. 

You were having a fever and a cold. It was Bora's fault who threw the bucket of water at you making you fell sick. Kyung was worried too. BlockB was worried for you. You ate up a few more grains of rice and kimchi and you went back to your room. Kyung handed you the panadol and you flinched alittle, scared he'll do something. He sighed made you swallow it. Your reaction to Kyung was negative as he was the one who slapped you that night. He apologised to you again and you just nodded with a slight smile and he left. 

You layed on your bed and you quickly shot up again as you remembered Valentine day's tomorrow. Picked up your phone and glanced on the wallpaper. It was a picture of Jaehyo as your wallpaper on your phone screen. No one knows you had a crush on Jaehyo except your bestfriend, Jomin. * Tomorrow's Valentines day~ * You thought and blushed to yourself. You wondered how Blockb is going to celebrate valentines day tomorrow. 

 

' Tomorrow's valentines day dudes~ ' Zico cooed while he layed on the sofa.

Taeil giggled. Jihoon chuckled too. 

' so~~ Who's gonna celebrate valentines day? ' Kyung let out a greasy smile and shook his eyebrows. Jaehyo shrugged.

' Im gonna call Jomin out tomorrow~ like duh~ ' Kyung giggled like mad. GREASY CUCUMBER. 

Jihoon rolled his eyes at his hyung. ' I always knew you had a thing for that whiny. ' He let out a sarcastic laughter and gained a smack from Kyung. 

' I bet there's lots of girls giving valentines day gifts to us... ' Jaehyo stated. 

Zico nodded , ' and.. there's only one who never gives us valentines day gifts... ' Everyone shifted their gaze towards your room. 

' OOLALALALA~ ' Jihoon went crazy and shook his body.

And everyone went silent. 

* Who is going to give your VD gifts tomorrow? Lets see who dares to give kyemin~ Its always the same thing. The guys who got a bashing from us if they give gifts to her * Zico thought with a smirk. 

* I bet Teentop will give her tomorrow~ * Jaehyo was in thoughts too.

* Time to check out cute girls in school tomorrow~ * Taeil thought and giggled to himself. 

* JOMIN'S ALL MINE TOMORROW! * Kyung thought and punched the air. 

* What should I give her tomorrow? * Ukwon thought, thinking about you. Thinking about you just made his heart thumped fast. But he always denies himself that he's got feelings for you. 

* Should I give her tomorrow? What should I give her? * Bbomb too, was thinking of you. He secretly smiled to himself. 

* Girls~ tomorrow~ * Jihoon was smiling to himself. His eyes were shiny with happiness.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 11 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in (: Enjoyy! ^^