Chapter 24

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Without anyone in the ward, you started thinking of Blockb. One by one, you started thinking of them. You felt bored when Cap's not there because when nobody talks to you, you would start to think of Blockb. You switched on your phone and saw the wallpaper on it and sighed but a light smile appeared on your face. You miss Jaehyo so much. * Ahn Jaehyo~ Why did I fall in love with you.... * You questioned yourself in your mind. 

There came a knock on the door, making you snapped out and back to reality and looked up. It was Bbomb who came to visit. 

' Oh! bbomb oppa! What are doing here? ' You asked as you blinked naively. 

Bbomb smiled alittle, trying not to laugh , ' Came to visit you~ pabo~ ' , putting a bag of fruits on the table. * Only bbomb oppa? How about the rest? * You thought and raised an eyebrow. As though he could hear whats in your mind, he answered , ' Its only me today~ the others didnt come with me~ '.

You nodded and smiled. Bbomb sat down beside your bed and examined you for quite awhile before he broke the silence and asked you something. 

' you dont look like you're happy to see me~ ' Bbomb stated straighforwardly, making your eyes grew big. 

The words he said was like a shot right into your head. You shook your head awkwardly. ' Aniyo~ Im happy to see you oppa~ ' 

You were happy but sad and kept quiet again. Bbomb just smiled your way. You glanced down to your phone and saw Jaehyo's photo again, wiping the screen of your phone. Bbomb sighed. 

' Why did you like Jaehyo? and not the others? ' He asked straighforwardly again, making you gulped alittle. He was alittle talkative today. You felt it. 

' Because he's.... ' You paused, didnt know how to continue.

' handsome...gentle... ' Bbomb finished your sentence off for you, making you blushed alittle. He chuckled at the sight of it. * oppa..I know why you asked me... because... you..like me... * you thought, not forgetting that day when you were sick. He kissed you too. 

Instead of being even more awkward, you asked about the rest of Blockb and Bbomb told you everything. Blockb werent themselves these few days. They just didnt know what to do without you. Everything was messed up when you're not around. * What will happen to all of you if I leave you guys one day~ ? * you thought quietly. 

' What if one of us confess to you..other than jaehyo that you like... ' Bbomb asked again. 

' You already did oppa~ ' You answered with a blush. Bbomb blushed too but shaking his head. 

' But I know you dont like me... your heart belongs to Jaehyo isnt it.. But... why isnt me that you like? ' Bbomb asked straightforwadly again, this time his heart ached alittle. 

You shrugged and gave him a little smile. ' I love him.. but I like the rest of you guys~ ' .. Of course he didnt like your answer. 

Bbomb smiled, ' You should like me... ' and you asked why with a smile. 

He started singing , ' I dont know~ i dont know~ I dont know~ but Im hot hot~ ' He flipped his shirt halfway up and his some of his abs were shown. 

You didnt know why but you just bursted out laughing and giggling. You didnt know that bbomb had this humourous side of him. 

' I wasnt expecting that! The song seems like what Ukwon oppa would do... but.... DAEBAK! ' You smiled widely and showed him a thumbs up. He smiled too. * I'll make you smile even more form now~ sweetheart~ * He thought. 

Bbomb cut fruits he had bought for you to eat. He ate the fruits while cutting some for you. He ate it like it was really very delicious and made you crave for more. You loved that moment so much. You had missed Blockb so much but you were only their butler, the thought made you sighed uncontrollably.  You still didnt know what they had said after jaehyo that day at the field. 

After Bbomb left for an hour, the queenkas appeared. Who had even told them about the hospital you're staying at? Of course, its Jomin again. She was forced again. The door burst open and the sound of their heels clanked loudly as they walked into your ward. You were surprised that they're here. 

Sora chortled. ' Looks like she isnt dead~ ' Sounding sarcastic, Bora and Dasom cracked up. You gulped at what Sora had said. Walking close to you, Bora gave you a slap right at your face. * What do they want again? * You thought, but this time not feeling anytime. 

' I want you to disappear forever! Dont come back to school forever! Because of you, We cant get the attention from the kingkas you ! ' Dasom snarled and rolled her eyes.

' k...kingkas? ' You stuttered in confused. 

' TEENTOP & BLOCKB! Go far away and disappear forever... I dont care how much Blockb give you... just quit being their butler or slave or whatever... Go find some other people to you ! Please just disappear and never come back! ' Sora snapped and left. Bora and Dasom too. 

You blinked in shock or whatever you called that. * what just happened? * the sentenced swirled around in your mind. 

* yeah.... I'll leave......... f....for...forever..... * You thought and tears slipped down onto your cheeks. 

 

* I've betrayed her again... * Jomin thought and felt guilty. Once betrayed, forever betraying. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 24 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in~~~~ (: 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------