Chapter 37

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Soft mumurs were heard and visions were blur. You found yourself waking up on one of the hospital beds. * .. I must have fainted due to the extreme crying~ * You thought and sit up straight with Bbomb and Ukwon attending to you attentively. Your eyes were puffy due to the crying too. Ukwon quickly poured a glass of water and handed you to drink. 

But something struck you. C.A.P. Sipping the water quickly till you nearly got choked, you asked what time it was. You looked anxious, worried, eager to know what time it is. Bbomb searched your face for awhile before telling you the time. 

' Its 6pm evening... and you fainted 4 hours ago. ' Bbomb told you. 

You quickly got out of the bed and dashed straight right to the emergency room and stopped. The red light was out and which means Cap was out of the emergency room. But where is he? 

Searching around, stopping a few doctors asking them for Cap but non of them attended to you. Ukwon and Bbomb stood looking at you from afar. ' Should we tell her? ' Ukwon asked Bbomb but Bbomb just shrugged. 

' Excuse me.. ' This time, stopping a doctor and asked again.

' yes miss can I help you? ' The doctor looked serious, maybe busy with his own stuffs. 

' May I ask if you know a patient with the name of...Bang min soo? ' You asked, trying to be calm. 

The doctor's eyes lit up and nodded with a forced smile and he knew that you had also fainted. 

' Where is he now doctor? ' You asked again, looking straight in his eyes but he somehow avoided your eyecontact. 

' Im afraid he's not here already my dear... the doctors had tried their best but there was nothing we could do. Stay strong ' With that, he left with his busy schedule. 

Now, what was he talking about? Why is Cap not here already? You stood there lifelessly with tears welled up in your eyes. You didnt want to believe but you couldnt see Cap anywhere that you actually made you want to believe that he's..... not here already.In shock, your legs gave way and fell onto the floor. Ukwon and Bbomb ran up to you to help you up. 

' There's nothing we could do... ' Ukwon stated. 

A tear fell from your eye. ' I want to see cap... ' You said it calmly, making Ukwon and Bbomb furrowed their eyebrows. 

' Kyemin ah.. please... Cap's already...- ' Ukwon cut off bbomb's sentence. Being your smiling angel, he couldnt afford Bbomb to tell you the fact. 

Bbomb gave a stare at Ukwon and breathed in deeply. ' Cap's dead. He died.. the doctors said he died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. ' Bbomb finished whatever he wanted to say and he really felt like sewing his mouth up for the telling you the truth. 

' He's not dead.. Cap's not dead.. I know he's not dead.. ' You remained calm and it totally freaked the both of them out. 

You shook Ukwon's arm. ' Oppa... Cap's not dead... I know he's waiting for me... I wanna see teentop now.. Ukwon oppa... Bring me teentop.. please... ' You begged and begged Ukwon to bring you to Teentop. No matter how much your heart aches badly, you just couldnt believe that Cap's dead. You couldnt believe he was killed right infront of you. 

Ukwon had no choice but to agree to bring you to teentop. Or maybe call Teentop to come to the hospital. 

The both of them helped you up from the ground and brought you back to your ward. 

 

' Kye min ah! ' Ljoe's voice was heard along the corridor, entering your ward. One by one came in while you counted each of them, obviously Cap wasnt with them. 

' Where's cap? ' You asked. You knew he was no longer alive but You just didnt want to accept the fact. 

The 5 of them straightened up and there were no smiles on their face, even Chunji who was always smiling had frowns now. 

' Sweetie~ Hyung is dead... He. is. dead. ' Chunji took breathed in hard and told you. 

The ward was quiet till you finally couldnt take it anymore and you bursted. Tears were down again. Even more this time. Your heart just aches. 

' ANIYA!!! HE'S NOT DEAD!!! ANI!!!!! HE'S WAITING FOR ME RIGHT?? NO HE CANT BE DEAD!!!! ' You screamed and shouted again with Changjo hugging you tightly and you clutching tightly onto him. 

He patted your shoulder. He was sad to see you like this too. He was sad that Cap's dead too. 

' Changjo ah... Cap's not dead right? ' You continued to cry. 

After much crying, you pushed Changjo away suddenly. ' He's not dead... Im going to find him ' With what you had said, you dashed you of the the ward and was nowhere to be seen when Teentop and Blockb chased after you. 

 

* !!! * Ukwon screamed in his head. 

* it hyung!! You shouldnt have died! ' Ljoe cursed in his head.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 37 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Remeber to comment after reading ): AWWWWW IM GONNA CRY ):