Chapter 23

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

The sun rose up high and it was morning. The both of you were awake and the nurse did her daily routine and did a check up on you, applied medication on the bruises and cuts. BlockB was already making their way to your ward and their voices were somehow alittle too loud. 

' Do you think she's still sleeping? ' jihoon asked and the rest shrugged. 

' Who cares if she's still sleeping, she gotta see us no matter what~ She's got loads of household chores to do ya know~ ' Zico stated and was hit by Jaehyo on his arm. 

' Dont always ask her to do those chores~ I mean she's unwell now~ ' Jaehyo spoke and rolled his eyes. 

Ukwon chuckled , ' Jaehyo hyung~ Its not like you never ask her to do chores~ you did too but prolly lesser than us~ ' and the rest cracked up laughing, Jaehyo laughed too. 

BlockB was walking down the corridor towards your ward. Cap came out to refill the jug of water, making Blockb easier to spot the ward.

' There it is~ Easier than we thought~ ' Kyung cooed and walked over to him. 

Cap was surprised to see Blockb at the hospital and stopped them from going into the ward to see you. Bbomb's eyesbrows furrowed and his expression wasnt good. * What the is bang min soo doing? its not like kyemin's his property of whatsoever * he thought. 

Just in time, Taeil made a fuss. ' YAH BANG MIN SOO! move~ ' and he hit the wall behind Cap. Jaehyo rolled his eyes. Zico blewed air up to his fringe with his mouth. 

' I dont ing want to pick a fight with you, not in the hospital~ and she's not your property~ ' Bbomb snarled annoyingly, making Cap alittle surprised and went in knocking his shoulder purposely. The rest snickered and followed him in. 

Cap sighed and went to refill the water. * Bloody s~ come visit after a day? They didnt even bother to bring her to the hospital~ sheesh! * He thought angrily. 

Blockb went in to see you doing nothing and smiles appeared on each of their faces. You were also surprised to see them but flinched alittle when one of them wanted to touch you. You recieved alittle shock from the attack,beatings. Jaehyo smiled awkwardly when you flinched at his touch but it wasnt quite obvious. * jaehyo oppa..... * You thought and somehow your heart ached alittle. That day you only heard him saying that you're his butler and then you out. You just didnt know the other part of the story. 

' hey minnie~ you alright now? ' Zico questioned with his gently smile and you nodded. 

' Smile will you~ ' Ukwon, the smiling angel smiled and pinched your cheeks without you noticing. 

Without saying anyting, you swiped his hand away and he was surprised. 

' Yah im sorry if that hurts! ... I didnt see the cut on cheek! ' Ukwon apologised. 

Jihoon stuck out his tongue to you like you'll always did to him but this time you didnt sick your tongue back to him and just smiled lightly to him. He prolly thought that you're weak and didnt think much. Taeil was weeping and sneezing. 

* Why is Cap oppa taking so long... he should come back already~ * You thought.

' Yah~ WHy are you crying? ' Kyung questioned him with his eyebrow raised. Taeil just shook his hand. 

' I miss you so much kye min ah~ ' Taeil went over to you and gave you a hug. 

' Its only just a day and you already missed me this much? ' You started to speak and with your voice, they smiled even more. Taeil wiped his tears and nodded and you smiled. 

Kyung just waved a ' hi ' to you and gave you a smile and you gave him a slight smile back. Ever since that day he slapped you, the both for you werent that close anymore. And there was only one person left that havent really speak since they arrive. It was Bbomb. The only thing he did was gave you a little smile and his dimple appeared. Your heart fluttered when you remembered his kiss and shook your head and look away. 

Cap was waiting outside and was so eager to go in. Taking deep breaths, he went in and put the flask of water down. 

' Yah! Its time for you guys to go! ' Cap hissed but Zico eyes him and narrowed his eyes.

' Dont ing ask us to go~ She's ours not yours! ' Zico was upclose to him, pointing his finger to Cap and Cap pushed him away. Jihoon held his fist and you quickly stopped him. 

' Kye min ah~ rest well~ We'll visit you another time~ ' Zico spoke, still staring right at Cap and then left. The others left after him. 

* Blockb oppas.... Im sorry....  * You apologised in your mind, you didnt know why you just didnt want to see them at this period of time. Some part of you wants them badly but some part of you just wanna walk out of their life forever. 

Cap quietly poured water for you.

' She seems like... she's afraid of us~ ' Kyung noticed something. Jaehyo nodded.

' Did you see her flinched alittle when I was about to touch her? And She swiped kwonnie's hand away too~ It isnt like her~ ' Jaehyo stated, Ukwon nodded agreeing to it. 

' What exactly is going on? ' Jihoon questioned. Taeil was afraid of losing you. He was going crazy. 

' I wonder if its because Cap saved her and we didnt~ ' Bbomb said and it somehow shot right in their minds. 

' Maybe~ ' Zico nodded. Kyung nodded too. 

' Because she didnt see Tentop at the field the other day.. and went she woked up.. Teentop was there... so she thought they saved her instead of us... MAybe its like this~ ' Bbomb concluded it to be like it. 

* AHA! * Zico thought and smirked. 

* Why are you afraid of us baby~ * Ukwon thought, his heart hurt when he saw lots of cuts and bruises on you. 

* I'll give you time and you give me time kye min ah~ * Jaehyo thought with his heart aching.

* Why were you blushing just now? Because of CAP? It really to see you being afraid of us~ * Bbomb thought.

* We'll be back together~ * Taeil, Jihoon and Kyung thought in sync. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 23 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading thanks (: