Chapter 12

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

School was unusual crowded. For what? It was valentines day and students went to school to flirt. There wasnt any lessons but if so, there werent be anyone paying attention to it. As usual, Blockb was the first to arrive and girls were all around them screaming like crazy. As expected, Zico, Taeil and Jihoon were happily taking the gifts from them. Smiled were all on their faces. Jaehyo, Ukwon, Bbomb and Kyung didnt take any but they were smiling too. At the other side of the school, Teentop too, was crowded with girls surrounded them, giving Teentop valentines day gifts. Only you and Jomin were alittle normal. 

' hey kyeminnie ah~ Will you give Jaehyo today? You haven got the chance to confess to him~ ' Jomin smiled and tugged onto your hand.

' Maybe? Maybe not? And you should go give it to Kyung~ ' You sighed. 

Soon, Teentop was walking towards you and Niel whispered something to the both of you. He asked the both of you to look us becuase they're gonna sing for you.. and of course, Jomin.

 

Beautiful girl Baby~

Beautiful girl Lady~

You're my baby baby baby~

You're so perfect to me~

Beautiful girl baby~

Beautiful girl Lady~ 

You're my lady lady lady

This song is only for you~

 

Teentop sang sweetly and danced. Smiles were on both of your faces. Some girls were glaring at you, including Sora. CAP handed you a rose in his hand and you unknowingly took it and he smiled. Changjo gave Jomin a rose too and Jomin beamed happily. Changjo chuckled. Expectedly, Chunji and Ljoe the social butterfly gave the queenkas; Sora, Bora and Dasom roses and of course they smiled too. Seductively. 

Blockb saw everything and saw you smiling too. * Why is it always Blockb that make you smile? * They thought in sync. When Ljoe and Chunji turned to you and was about to give you roses too, you were dragged away by Blockb. 

' !... Not again~ ' Teentop cursed under his breath but of course smiles re their faces and continued flirting. The queenkas were beeming happily. Oh what a . 

You blinked confusingly at BlockB. Jomin was there with you too. It was the first time the two of you were with Blockb on valentines day in school because usually you only got to talk to them when you reached home during valentines day. 

' HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! ' Zico smirked happily and gave you a rose and took a glance at the rose CAP gave you. ' Take that away~ ' He continued and threw the rose cap gave you aside. 

' Zico oppa!!! Thats mine!! Give it back to me! ' Your smile turned into a frown and he quickly return you the rose that CAP gave you and you took Zico's rose too and thanked him. He smiled. 

' Happy Valentines day~ ' Jaehyo smiled, making your heart skipped a beat. * Should I give him my VD gift now? * You thought and blushed alittle. Jaehyo giggled , ' Why are you blushing kyeminnie ah? ' He asked and you quickly shook your head, ' Nothing~ ' 

' Happy valentines day! AND OMG!!! There's actually quite a few cute girls around~ ' Taeil was so happy and softly squeezed your cheeks. 

Kyung skipped you, totally not wishing you, turning his head to Jomin who was just standing beside you. 

' Park Jo Min~ Will you accept this? ' Kyung took out his rose and a box chocolates and handed to Jomin. You swore that you saw how shocked her face went. You couldnt stop laughing inside you. She didnt know Kyung has the same feeling as her. She slowly nodded and took the rose and chocolates from Kyung. She was blushing like crazy and yeah her heart thumped madly like it was gonna pop out. Kyung chuckled too. His face went red too. 

' MOVE PARK KYUNG! Go lovey dovey at one corner with whiny please~ ' Ukwon rolled his eyes, making the rest laughed. Kyung and Jomin's faces turned even redder. 

' Happy V-day * Baby * ~ ' Ukwon call you baby in his mind and gave you his most bright and charming smile and gave you a hug. 

' You too ukwon oppa~ ' You smiled to him. 

Bbomb was next. He was quiet as usual and he just gave you a smile without saying anything but you didnt care, you run to him and hugged him. 

' Happy V day bbomb oppa! ' You wished him while you hugged onto him. His heart thumped fast. He never thought he would have feelings for you. 

Ukwon and Bbomb were having feelings for you but you didnt know and they just denied themselves everytime. 

' heyya slave~ ' Jjihoon stuck out his tongue and ruffled your hair. 

' JIHOON OPPA!!!!!!! ' You pouted and you gently hit him at his stomach and he faked you he was in pain and the both of laughed. 

' Happy V day to you too~ ' You wished jihoon and he wished you too. 

There was a silence. BlockB were staring at you and you raised your eyebrow. 

' What? ' You asked curiously. 

' Where's our gift? ' They asked together making you blinked in surprised. They had planned everything and were already laughing now. 

' I.. dont have it.. ' You told the truth but of course you lied too because you had a gift for Jaehyo but only him. 

' YAH PABO!! JUST GIVE IT TO HIM! ' Jomin shouted and your eyes widdened. BlockB's eyes widdened too. Jomin gasped. ' Opps... ' She whispered and was about to cry. You were glaring at her, pissed and shocked. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 12 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in (: OMG JOMIN!!!!! -.-