Chapter 7

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

The next day came fast and it was raining. You were early, very early for school and you were the first to reached school, even the teachers were quite surprised but they just smiled. Guess what? For the first time in your life in the blockb household, you didnt wake them up for school that day. You skipped around happily in school, forgetting all about Blockb. Buying your favourite strawberry milk and headed to the classroom to your seat. In a few minutes you saw your bestfriend coming into class and was quite surprised to see you at your seat too. 

' OMG! The potential latecomer is early today~ ' Jomin chirped sarcastically and sat down on her seat beside you. 

Apparently, Teentop had asked jomin for shopping after school too. The both of you giggled at little stuffs. And BlockB were totally out of your mind. Jomin felt something weird and glanced around the classroom. She was looking out for jihoon's bag and there wasnt any on his seat and she turned to you with her eyes wide opened. 

' er....Did something happen? ' She asked, with her eyes still wide-opened. 

You nodded and asked why. 

' Where's that mischevious lttle kid? ' She asked curiously with one of her eyebrows raised. 

And there you go remembering about Blockb whom guess were still sleeping at home. BUT you didnt care. It was your first to rebel like that. You smiled and shrugged but jomin wasnt satisfied with the answer. 

' lee kyemin you better tell me everything! ' Jomin snapped with her hands folded up to her chest.

You shook your head again and there came Niel, Chunji and Ljoe. As usual, they smiled sweetly and winked to you. You chuckled as usual and stuck your tongue out to them. Lessons started for the day and it was quite sometime when you noticed Jihoon's place was empty. Something snapped in your mind : BLOCKB DIDNT COME TO SCHOOL. and you knew you're gonna be dead when you go home. 

The last bell rang loudly and everyone flowed out of the classroom like ants. CAP, Changjo and Ricky were already at the corridor waiting for you and the rest of Teentop and went to shop directly. Reached Hongdae and it was crowded with people. You and jomin beamed happily as well as Teentop too. All of you ate snacks along the way, found out interesting little things, tried on clothes. It was a happy day for you, you could felt it with your heart. * Im gonna enjoy this before I go home later~ * You sighed with a smile and skidded towards Ricky who was walking infront of you. You always loved his smile and his shiny eyes. 

' I want icecream i want icecream ' Jomin whined as she was sweating all over due to the hot weather. 

' My treat~ ' NIel cooed happily. Everyone was happy that day. 

CAP walked towards you with a smile on his face. 

' hey~ you want icecream too? ' He asked with his heart thumping fast.

You nodded with a smile and he skidded off to buy icecream only for you. Something caught your eye. It was an old clock necklace and it was unique, vintage looking but you didnt had money to buy it so you just glanced it quietly. CAP came back with your vanilla icecream topped with chocolate chips and you happily took it. 

' yah BANG OPPA!! why does kyeminnie gets chocolate chips with icecream and I dont? ' Jomin whined again and CAP gave a frown.

' Niel bought your icecream not me~ So dont put the blame on me~ ' CAP unfriendly snapped. Jomin pouted. 

' Its okay cap oppa~ and jomin ah i'll just give you some of my chocolate chips ' You smiled and scopped some of the chips over to her icecream. 

Jomin stuck her tongue to CAP and rolled her eyes and went off looking for the rest. You stood there slowly eating your icecream and quietly looking at the necklace. * She likes that one? * He thought and went into the shop and bought the clock necklace for you but you didnt know. 

The sun slowly set and it was time to go home. Jomin played happily with Niel and Ricky and Changjo while Ljoe, chunji and CAP were with you. They like you better than Jomin. She could get that whiny sometimes. Leaving them, CAP walked you home. He just couldnt care about s what more about Jomin, that whiny one. CAP only likes to be with you. He walked you up to the bus stop nearby your house, of course you were the one who suggested on it to avoid any suspicion.  He took out the gift he bought and opened it infront of you. It was the one that you were looking at it that afternoon. You smiled. 

' For you~ I hope you like it~ ' CAP smiled gently to you and you smiled back to him with a thankyou and he went off too. 

You lightly touched the necklace on your neck and smiled, taking out your phone you saw 30 over missed class. It was from Blockb. Toptoeing into the house avoiding sounds, of course avoiding Blockb too but everything seemed to collapse when you heard the voice. 

' Where did you think you're going?! ' The voice bellowed. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 7 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed (: Keep the comments coming in (: