Chapter 21

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Death glares were all on you when you stepped into the school. Nobody greeted you that day. You gulped nervously. * What happened again? * You thought, quickly paced up and walked to your respective classroom. 

Before you could reached your class, someone purposely knocked your shoulder, making you hit the wall. * Ouch * You rubbed your shoulder. 

' Slave~ The queenkas want you to meet them at the field~ ' A girl with a pink ribbon hissed and rolled his eyes. 

You sighed and turned to go when a hand tapped you. * WHAT NOW? * you thought and turned. It was Ricky. 

' I'll go with you~ ' RIcky gave you an assuring smile but you shook your head and left to the field. 

Ricky sighed and went to find the rest of Teentop. * why isnt Changjo with her? * 

You came to the field and saw them, including Jomin, you saw people with sticks, waiting to beat you up. You gulped and your heart beat fast. 

' There she comes~ that filthy slave lowclass ' Dasom shrieked happily. Bora and Sora clapped satisfactically. Jomin just stood there, looking back at you. She was nervous too. In order to protect her father, she bretrayed you. 

Sora walked over to you and gave you a push and a slap which send you falling to the grassy floor. The slap was hard, marks were on your face. * what have I done? * You thought with tears welled up in your eyes. 

' so you're blockb's slave? HOW DARE YOU BE THEIR SLAVE? and live with them? hey lowclass butler~ so what did you do in their house? ' Sora snapped with an unsatisfact look. 

You were surprised and glanced at Jomin but she avoided your eyecontact. * Jomin told them? * You thought as her heart shattered into pieces shaking your head. 

' SPEAK! ' Bora snarled and kicked you, making you winced in pain. 

' who knows she sleeps with them like a ~ ' Dasom cracked up laughing, the others cracked up too. Jomin was as stiff as a block, she didnt dare utter a word. 

Without saying more, Sora signalled those people to beat you up. 

Jaehyo was the first to found you. ' YAH STOP HITTING HER! ' but they didnt stop. The queenkas smirked when they saw Jaehyo. 

' Does it hurt you when she got beatened up right now? ' Bora questioned him.

' STOP ' Jaehyo whispered, somehow begging them to stop beating you. 

' Does it really hurt you when she got beaten up Ahn Jaehyo oppa? ' Bora questioned again, this time her expression wasnt very good. 

Jaehyo was quiet, he didnt know how to answer her question. There came Taeil and the rest. 

' KYE MIN AH!!!!!!!!! YAH YOU 3!!!! ' Taeil shouted furiously. ' !! THEY're hitting her! ' BBomb and Ukwon screamed in sync. All of them were terrified. 

For once, you wished Jaehyo could save you. * Jaehyo oppa jaebal~ * You thought as you became weaker and weaker.

' She is your butler? Blockb's butler? DO you have feelings for her? If you say no then prove it that she's just only your butler, your slave, blockb's slave. ' Bora snapped with her arms folded up to her chest.

' This girl here who likes you is being beaten here~ ' Dasom stated. 

Jaehyo remained silent. The rest of Blockb ran towards them and tried their best to stop them but nothing could be done. You were being beaten continuously non-stop. 

' STOP THE BEATING NOW ' ZIco bellowed and narrowed his eyes to Bora. 

' Unless you tell me that this here  is only your butler ~ ' Bora smirked.

Zico clenched his fist and slapped her right across her face , ' Thats not your ing problem! '.  She was surprised that Zico dared to hit her and stepped back alittle. 

' STOP HITTING HER! STOP YOU ES! You've stepped on blockb's bomb and made it explode! ' Ukwon and Bbomb shouted together and slapped Sora and Dasom. 

Kyung was with Jomin. He looked into her eyes , ' Im so disappointed in you ' And with that he walked away. He walked right away out of her life. 

Jaehyo finally cleared his throat. ' Lee kye min is our butler ' He finally said it. 

' Nothing else? ' Sora smirked, thinking that they had won. 

Ukwon stepped in , ' She's our life and that means, if she die BlockB dies too! ' Ukwon rolled his eyes angrily. 

Bbomb too, couldnt stand there and do nothing , ' She's our everything. Without her, there wont be Blockb! ' . 

' JUST STOP BEATING HER ALREADY! ' Jihoon shouted and punch of them who was beating you. 

In seconds, Teentop came too. * Interesting ~ * Dasom smirked happily again. 

Without talking crap, Teentop ran towards them and punched them too. Soon there was a big fight. Not only, Teentop fighting with those people, Block b fighting with those people but Teentop and BlockB were fighting with each other too. Without any hesitation, Cap dashed to you and hugged you, not minding the fact that he also got beatened by them. He just hugged onto you till the beating was over but you were so weak till you out. 

When Cap noticed that you were not moving, you quickly carried you up form the grassy floor.

' YAH!!! She's unconscious~ If anything happenes to her, I'll kill the three of you and YOU guys who beated her! ' Cap threw death glares and hurriedly send you to the nearby hospital. 

' !!! ' Taeil screamed and in seconds, he was crying. He just couldnt lose you. The fact that you're unconscious made him think that you're gonna leave him and made him cry even more. 

Jaehyo gave the 3 queenkas each a good hard slap. ' DONT ING TOUCH MY GIRL ANYMORE OR ELSE I'LL GUARANTEE I'LL KILL THE 3 OF YOU ' and he walked off with a spat. 

You didnt know that Teentop came too as you were already out before they came to rescue you. 

' BLOCKB's fault for getting kyemin into this kind of ed up things! ' Ljoe bellowed and threw a punch at Jihoon where he returned the punch to Ljoe too. 

Blockb and Teentop were with bruises that day.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 21 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in (: