Chapter 10

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Lessons ended and you bidded goodbye to Teentop and Jomin and headed home. * take care * Jomin looked at worriedly. She knew you were not okay.  You sighed along the way. You somehow missed BlockB. You couldnt not talk to them for a day and you felt bad about it. You reached home first as usual and made snacks for them. You swept and cleaned up everything, did the laundries too. It was so clean than yesterday. Last night was really chaotic. You washed up and went straight into your room. 

' Who snapped that picture of me and Jaehyo oppa? * You thought and took a long breath in and touched your cheeks. * Stupid Bora *

Did your homework while waiting for Blockb to come home. And something in the drawer caught your eye. It was a photobook and pictures of You and Blockb together when all of you were in Junior High. They were good memories and you smiled while looking at them one by one.

 

* She's back already? * Bbomb was the first and he saw the snacks you had prepared on the table and without thinking twice, he headed to your room. 

He opened the door and saw you inside. 

' oh! bbomb oppa! You're back! Have you eaten? ' you quickly stood up and asked. He nodded with a slight smile.

' There's snacks on the table. You should take some~ ' You told him and pointed to the door. He nodded again and look at you. 

' Oppa?? Bbomb oppa? ' You blinked curiously on why he's staring at you. 

' Are you alright? ' He finally asked, his eyes looked worried. 

You looked surprised but you nodded and smiled. Bbomb walked towards you and gave you a hug. 

' Im sorry *sweetheart* ' Bbomb apologised and calling you sweetheart in his mind.

You nodded and smiled and he left your room and you had no idea they knew what happened that morning. You thought Blockb didnt what happened but actually they did. Ukwon was the second to be back home minutes after Bbomb did and immediately dashed into your room. He softened at the sight of you, your head was on the table and you fell asleep. You suddenly felt dizzy and fell asleep. 

' Im sorry baby~ And i got your face slapped again today~ ' Ukwon mumbled, gently touching the cheek that was slapped by Bora and leaned in, giving your cheek a kiss. 

The rest were back and were so eager to see you but Ukwon told them you fell alseep with the photobook under your head.

' She misses us...and come to think of that..we're not even there to rescue her this morning~ ' Taeil sobbed alittle. 

' Her heart must be badly brokened... ' Kyung's heart ached alittle. 

' We shouldnt be tight to her from the start.... Even if she's suffocated by us, she'll still try ways to breath.. That lee kye min we knew... We should losen her abit... ' Jaehyo stated and sighed.

' Maybe... we should cook dinner for her tonight... just.. let her sleep. ' Zico cooed and smiled and munched off some snacks that you made and skidded to the kitchen to start cooking.

' HYUNG?? YOU URE YOU WANNA COOK? What if we make a mess again? Then our litle kye min would even more stress... ' Jihoon panicked sarcastically and gained a smack on his head from Jaehyo.

* I shouldnt yell at her everytime * Jihoon thought apologetically and helped the leader with the cooking. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 10 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in (: Awww Blockb! ):