Chapter 15

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

A few days passed and the news of you liked one of BlockB travelled fast to the whole school. Blame who? The queenkas of course. They were behind everything. You reached school late as usual and you found your desk had lots of rubbish on it, Jomin's too but she cleared it already. You pushed everything onto the floor in a swipe and flopped yourself onto your seat. 

* Did the whole school really hates me like that? What have I ever done? * You thought and rolled your eyes. There came the social butterflies, Chunji and Ljoe winking at you, flirting with you too. You giggled everytime they flirted with you. You just thought it was funny and how could those queenkas ever stand their flirtishness. It actually disgusts you and always make you laugh out of it. 

Jomin didnt look at you in the eye. She was guiltly. She didnt know how to react and she stayed quiet and you felt weird. She was playing nervously with her pencils, twirling them between her fingers. She always does that when she was nervous or something. 

' yah~ you alright? you look like you're nervous~ ' You cooed and narrowed your eyes on her, making her gulp abit. 

She quickly shook her head, ' Nothing~ yeah nothing~ ' 

You already knew something was wrong. * Did she do something wrong?~ * You thought curiously and shrugged.

Bells rang for lunch, students were behaving like ants, roaming the canteen and of course a high-pitched voice was heard. Guess who? Dasom's voice. She stood on the canteen bench and quietened all the people and smirked. Bora handed her something. It was as big as a poster which says ' LEE KYE MIN LIKES AHN JAEHYO ' , making you gasped. 

* How did they know?! * You thought, you felt your heart beat thumped fast, sweating. Jomin was scared too. 

Gossips were heard and Glares were on you. The queenkas smirked. * This is just the first stage ! * Sora thought and smirked, popping a lollipop into . Soon, you were drenched with water and anything you could name of. You were being attacked from all the sides of you and your legs gave you, making you dropped to the floor, tears flowed out onto your cheeks. 

But it was just for a few minutes when your ' knight ' came and save you. It was CAP. Some saw him walking over and started to fangirl with him but his mnd was all you. Even his heart ached, you're still his No.1 in his heart. He walked to you and grabbed you up, his heart ached even more when he see your tears. 

' oppa.... ' You choked while you were crying and wiped the tears away and before he pulls you out of the crowd, Jaehyo yanked him back and narrowed his eyes on CAP. 

' I dont need you to rescue her.. Blockb will do the helping ' He hissed and looked at you. He softened and hold your hand, leading you out of the crowd. 

CAP couldnt helped it and shouted something that made Jaehyo stopped walking. 

' So what if its always BlockB? Do you think she's happy with all of you? Do you really think when she smiles she's really happy? Have you guys ever EVER KNOW WHAT SHE'S THINKING??? ' CAP snapped and shouted angrily, punching the wall behind him. 

Sora smirked , ' Jaehyo oppa! She's just a ~ Why would you want to mess with a girl like her? It will only stain your hands~ She's dirty~ look at her~ She gets bullied everyday, directly and indirectly~ 

Jaehyo narrowed his eyes on Sora , ' Dont you ever call her ' it ' and yeah she GETS BULLIED by the three of you! ' and pointed his finger to CAP signalling him a ' Watch out '  and pulled away. 

' BLOCKB S!!!! ' CAP bellowed and punched the wall again and left. 

Ljoe and Chunji made their way towards the queenkas. 

' Why are you always finding trouble with lee kye min? ' Ljoe asked fiercely to Sora. 

Sora smiled and touched his arm. 

' DONT ING TOUCH ME! DONT LOOK AT ME WITH YOUR EYES~ I had enough! ' Ljoe hissed and pushed away, looking for CAP. Chunji smirked and left too. 

Niel pulled Jomin away. 

 

Without saying anything, Jaehyo pulled you into a hug. He didnt care if you were drenched, dirty whatsoever, he just wanted to hug you. 

* thank you cap oppa and thank you....jaehyo oppa... * and with that you closed your eyes and leaned against Jaehyo's chest. 

Jaehyo's mind was all what CAP had said earlier on. Of course his mind was all you too and he didnt know why you liked him. 

* I cant give you my love if I dont know my own feelings for you... Until I figured it out and I'll tell you~ * He thought. 

The rest of BlockB knew what happened that day. Ukwon kicked the table and slammed his hand on the table. He was angry. How can the others bully his girl~ Bbomb was cursing furiously in his heart. His face was as black as charcoal and left for a walk nearby. 

' I'll make you mine~ ' CAP whispered to himself and Ricky patted on his shoulder gesturing a ' fighting ' gesture. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CHAP 15 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in ~