Chapter 26

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

The sun was roaming high in the sky, with birds chirpping and butterflies flying around. Blockb residence was unusual quiet, with no alarms ringing, with no water splashing sound, no sound from the washing machine, with no sound of the kettle. Blockb house was dead quiet. No homework done and no food made like the other time when you were slapped by Kyung but there were 7 letters weirdly placed on the table waiting for its right owner to open it. 

Thats right! You had made up your mind and left the blockb household, forever, or maybe not. You had packed all your clothes and your stuff into the bag in the middle of the night. You took everything with you. You didnt want to leave but you know you have to, for your own good and its good for Blockb to be independant. 

Jihoon was wakened up by his comic book which had accidently dropped down from the shelf above him. * ouchhh~ WHy didnt kye min keep it properly~ * He thought and groaned in pain. Took a look at his clock and gasped in shock. It was noon already and he was blaming you again for not waking him up. It was Saturday so no school for Blockb but it was ridiculous for them to wake up during noon. 

Jaehyo was sleeping soundly on his bed slightly smiling in his sleep. He flipped and turned and opened his eyes, realising that you were not sleeping beside him. * Maybe she went back to her own room~ * He thought and closed his eyes for another few minutes before actually waking up. 

Zico was snoring heavily away in his room. He was snoring for the first time, maybe just exhausted from doing everything himself last night. He didnt know it was already noon. Ukwon was dreaming of you, he dreams of you every week. Too obsessed huh? Taeil was sleeping soundly too just by the thought that you were back at home, cuddling his shark cushie in his arms. Bbomb was still sleeping too. All of them had no idea that you had left already. 

' Kye min ah~~ where's my milo~ ' Jihoon whined while he rubbed his eyes, half awaked, like he was still in dreamland, walking out of his room with his messy hair. There was no answer. He called for you again but there was no answer again, giving up and went to the toilet to wash up.Didnt even realise the letters on the table. * prolly gone to the market again~ * 

Next was Taeil. He already had his earrings on, maybe he slept on with it. He yawned while he find his other shark cushies. ' Did kyemin washed the other cushies already? ' He mumbled, still feeling sleepy. He too, didnt realise the letters on the table. 

One by one the others were up too and washed up. Zico had a blackface every morning, expect it from the leader yo. Feeling hungry and yet there's no food, totally pissed him off again. ' Aishhh.. she didnt make food again~ ' Zico hissed and took his hello kitty cushie on the couch and hugged it, still in his dreamland. 

All of them were stupid to not realise the 7 letters on the table except for Bbomb. He was somehow the alert one. He spotted the letters and pointed to them. 

' What are those? It has our names on it~ ' He coldly spoke. All of them perked up and realised the letters. They swiftly took the letter with their names on it. On the envelope it wrote " Resignation letter ( Insert Blockb member name ) " and their eyes widdened in fear, confuse and shock. 

' What is this? ' Jihoon felt scared. Never had he felt like this before. All of them never had felt like this before. 

Zico signalled and all of them opened the letters. 

 

Resignation Letter ( Zico )

Annyeonghaseyo zico oppa. Lee kye min imnida. 

I have no choice but to resign.

Thank you for giving me a job as Blockb's butler.

You're always be the leader i respect the most.

You should start making your own food and really,the food you made the other time was really delicious.

But I know I wont be able to taste your fabulous cooking anymore.

I have a gift for you and its already at the table beside your bed. 

Hope you like it. Hope zico oppa be happy always~ 

Sadly, I couldnt hear your jokes anymore~ I loved your jokes. 

Dont be clumsy without me by your side.

Ps: Dont look for me. Im just your butler. ex. 

 

Resignation Letter ( Jaehyo )

Annyeonghaseyo Jaehyo oppa. Lee kyemin imnida. 

I have no choice but to resign.

Thank you for being there for me, always saving me from all those household chores. 

Maybe because this, I fell in love for you but I didnt had the courage to confess.

Thanks for siding me whenever im bullied. 

Im just happy to fall for you even thought you didnt felt the same for me. 

Stay handsome and sweet always. 

Dont be sad without me around. 

You're only the one that didnt make me worry much even though you were quite clumsy at times.

I have already given you your gift. Glad that you liked it.

I love you Ahn Jaehyo.

Ps : Dont look for me. Im just your butler. ex. 

 

Resignation Letter ( Taeil ) 

Annyeonghaseyo Taeil oppa. Lee kye min imnida.

I have no choice but to resign.

Thank you oppa for being helpful with some of the chores. 

I've washed all your shark cushies and kept all of them in the upper area of your cupboard. 

Sorry for not telling you. I missed those days when you sing for me~ 

But sadly, im wont be able to hear it anymore~

I have a gift for you and it's under your pillow. Hope you like it.

Dont be clumsy without me around.  Fighting!

Ps : Dont look for me. Im just your butler. ex. 

 

Resignation Letter ( Kyung )

Annyeonghaseyo Kyung oppa. Lee kyemin imnida.

I have no choice but to resign.

Thank you for being around. Without you, there wasnt anyone who as greasy as you. 

Hey~ Its a compliment! 

And.... take good care of Jomin~ Be good to her~

Dont give your love up just because of what happened. 

Remember to wake up on time~ Do me a favor by waking Zico oppa up for me every morning!

I have a gift for you and its already in your bag. Hope you like it. 

Dont be clumsy without me around! 

Ps : Dont look for me. Im just your butler. ex.

 

Resignation Letter ( Ukwon )

Annyeonghaseyo Yukwon oppa. Lee kye min imnida. 

I have no choice but to resign.

Thanks for cheering me up always whenever im down. 

Thanks for making me smile no matter what. 

You're precious in my heart. You're my smiling angel Yukwon oppa, always. 

Im just not good for you~ There's got many other girls who are better than me~

I know that you like me but dont get surprise that I know it. Its obvious oppa.

Or maybe jomin told me once before.

I have a gift for you and its under your bed. Hope you like it.

Dont be clumsy without me around. Keep smiling~

But sadly, I wont be able to see my smiling angel smile again.

Ps : Dont look for me. Im just your butler. ex.

 

Resignation Letter ( Bbomb )

Annyeonghaseyo Bbomb oppa. Lee kye min imnida.

I have no choice but to resign.

Thank you for being there for me. Always help me wihout me noticing. 

Take care of Ukwon oppa~ 

What happened that day will always stay in my heart. 

To be honest, my heart did flutter abit. heh~ 

Thank you for being by my side.

I have a gift for you and its already in your drawer. Hope you like it.

Dont be clumsy without me around me. Help the maknae abit~ like usual!

Ps : Dont look for me. Im just your butler. ex.

 

Resignation Letter ( P.O )

Annyeonghaseyo P.O oppa. Lee kye min imnida.

I have no choice but to resign.

Thank you for being mischevious. 

Its a compliment oppa~ 

Without you, Blockb house wont be as fun, wont be as crazy~ there will be no laughters. 

I love playing with you. Stucking our tongues at each other, being chodings once in a time. 

Remember where you keep your boxers or get Bbomb oppa to help you! 

Remember to stack your comics up properly preventing them to drop and hit your beautiful face. 

I have a gift for you and its on your table beside your bed. Hope you like it.

Dont be clumsy without me around. Listen to your hyungs~ 

Sadly, i wont be able to play with you anymore~

Ps : Dont look for me. Im just your butler. ex.

 

 

They read each and every word carefully. Tears rolled down uncontrollably down and stained the letters. Jihoon was in much shock. The maknae had a weak heart. Crying so badly, wasnt able to control himself. Taeil was crying too, cried till his mucus were seen. Jaehyo cried too, everyone, blockb cried so heartbreakingly. They read the letter and read it again and again, just couldnt believe that you really left. Left without a word, but with letters left behind. 

' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ' Taeil screamed and cried, not caring about his image with his mucus all over. 

Zico felt like his energy had drained away from him. Jihoon was crying and trembling. The poor maknae was in shock. 

' I DIDNT EVEN CONFESS YET!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH ' Ukwon  screamed while he cried. 

Jaehyo was crying very badly too. After sometime of crying, they finally stopped except for Jihoon. Tears were still uncontrollably rolling down on to his face. 

' Im sure someone knows where she is. ' Zico wiped his tears away and hissed. 

' Are you thinking what Im thinking? ' Bbomb didnt bother to wipe his tears away. 

Jaehyo carefully kept the letter back into the envelope. ' Teentop ' He snapped. 

' B.I.N.G.O! They sure know where kye min is~ ' Ukwon cooed. He had stopped crying. Kyung nodded too. Taeil and jihoon were still crying but Jihoon was the worst. He just couldnt stop crying. His tears flowed down like tapwater. 

' We should find Teentop now! ' Zico snapped and hiccuped, prolly too much crying. 

All of them, their heart ached badly, especially Ukwon, Bbomb, Jaehyo. And of course the naive the maknae, Jihoon. Too much crying, Jihoon was down with fever. Poor maknae with too much shock. 

 

* You're my past now, Blockb oppas~ * You thought and cried. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 26 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading (; Keep the comments coming in ~ XD Awwww heartbreaking ): ): ):