Chapter 4

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Lessons were as per normal. Jihoon's desk were occupied with lots of presents from his fans in school, even Sora had given him one too. It had been a dialy routine every single day. His desk would have lots of presents, of course the other blockb members too. Surprisingly, Teentop's desks were the same. You walked into the classroom hurriedly as you thought you were late again. There you saw jihoon's desk with presents again and sighed.

* Not again? I'll have to bring all the presents back home myself! I've got 6 other members presents too. * You sighed and pouted, blowing air up to your bangs with your mouth, walking towards your desk.

Of course, Teentop and blockb's desk had presents on it everyday while yours and Jomin's desk had all the vulgarities on it. It was the dialy routine too. You were so used to it. You glancing over to jihoon who was happily counting his presents and you sighed again. There came Niel sitting beside you on Jomin's seat. He always loves to talk to you, even the most random things on earth, he'll definitely share it with you. You would giggle at whatever the stuffs he told you. Only Teentop had the magic to make you laugh like that but Blockb werent that bad too. They could make smile and of course your crush, Jaehyo would make you smile.

Lessons started and Jomin for the first time was late for school. She had cramps. She came into the class apologising to the teacher and sat down beside you, feeling alittle pale. Cramps really . Chunji and Ljoe were counting their presents too, busily chuckling at those silly gifts they got. They got more presents than Niel as they were the social butterflies kingka in the school. 

Soon it was P.E and the bad thing was.. two classes always combined for P.E. Unlucky part was, BlockB and Teentop were combined for P.E! Instructions were given. All of them were supposed to get a partner. Haemin couldnt care about anything because she had cramps that day. Normally, she would go giggling just by the thought of having Kyung has her partner.

Kyung spotted her feeling pale. * Jominnie's so pale.. is she sick? * He thought while he looked at her. And Jomin was excused from P.E as she wasnt feeling very well. Screw that damn cramps.

You were partnered with CAP for situps as he suggested it while Chunji partnered Sora and Ljoe partnered Da som. Niel partnered Bora.  The evil queenkas of the school. And the maknaes, Ricky and Chanjo partnered each other. At the other side of the court, Blockb was also doing the partnering for situps. Apparently, they shot of one more to make it equal. Who's the lucky one to partnered with one of them? No one else but you, Lee Kye Min, their butler, their slave. 

Zico walked towards you and CAP and grabbed you up from the floor by your collar. CAP tightened his fist and took the chance to punch Zico. Zico's eyes narrowed at CAP. 

' She's my partner and she's not an animal for you to just grab her like that! ' CAP snapped, throwing in another punch on Zico. You gasped. Zico smirked and wiped the blood stain on the corner of his lips and threw back a punch on CAP. 

' I treat her as an animal and that's not your ing problem! I want her in my group means I get her! watch out Teentop if you ever messed with my animal again! ' Zico spat on the floor and dragged you with him. No choice, CAP didnt get to do situps, ending up sitting with Jomin 

' How can this be! BlockB! ' CAP cursed under his breath. Jomin nodded, ' This is Lee Kye Min's life~ at least my life's much better ' She sighed, knowing that her bestfriend you were having a hard time, clipping in between Teentop and Blockb. She just wanted you to be as carefree as her even if you're cheerful. 

He called you his animal. Can he be kidding? Damn you zico. But it was all for an act. He didnt want others to know that Blockb actually treats you better at home than in school. They just didnt want others to have not even a alittle suspect of you. They cared alot for you but You was somehow hurt when you heard him call you animal. Guess it's the life of a butler moreover a slave. 

Ukwon offered himself to be partnered with you and nodded. What else can you do? You're already being dragged there by Zico but Ukwon was always the smiling angel who always cheers you up. He secretly threw you a wink and you couldnt helped but smile. He always had the magic to make you smile, to make you regain back to your normal cheerful self. Zico texted you saying his sorry and that he didnt meant it. He turned to his direction and gave him a smile just to ensure you were alright. 

P.E lesson was one hour and it was over. Ljoe saw you walking back to class with BlockB and walked up to you, holding your arm. Kyung stopped him, swipping his hand over from you. 

' We're not done with her so dont ing lay herhands on her! She needs to get us water and our towels from the office! ' Kyung hissed and glared at Ljoe. 

' Go get yourself! She isnt your slave! ' Ljoe pulled you close to him and, holding your hand, running away from Blockb and back to class. 

BlockB stared at the two of you and walked away. 

' Were we really that harsh on her? I mean... Just let her be with Teentop when we're in school. She's all ours at  home~ Im just guilty we're all treating her like this in school~ ' Jaehyo talked while he fixed his hair. 

' She's supposed to do this and that for us.. If not.. Why do we need her? Without her we blockb are just a slump of poop~ ' Zico snarled but deep down inside him, he was feeling guilty too.

* Im sorry blockb oppas~ Spare teentop just this once~ * You wished. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 4 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed ^^ Remember to comment after reading thanks (: