Chapter 34

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Getting ready for the outing suggested by Ukwon suddenly, Everyone was packing their stuffs and heading out to play. Jihoon and Taeil were jumping around hyperly. You couldnt helped but giggled. 

' Yah kyeminah~ Help me take this~ Its too heavy~ ' Zico hissed and massaged his arm. 

' MWOYAH?? It'll also be heavy for me! ' You snapped and stomped your feet. 

Zico gave you a stare before mocking at you. ' You're the butler arent you? ' He chuckled. You literally hugged his bag. * WTF? What did he put in his bag!! * You screamed in your head. There came your helper, Bbomb. He took it from you without uttering a single word. You smiled and thanked him. He slightly smiled too. You were busy with all the stuffs and didnt know Cap had called you. 

---------

' ITS BEEN SO LONG WE CAME OUT TO PLAY!!!! WOOHOOO~~~ ' Jihoon shouted and threw his hand high up in the sky. 

He stuck his tongue at you and slightly pulled your hair and ran away laughing. ' YAH PYO JIHHOOOOONNNNN!! ' You shouted and ran after him. You were having fun with Jihoon and was laughing so happily. Taeil too, joined in the both of you. Two attacking you. Taeil suddenly fell and ran to him. 

' Oppa!! TAEIL OPPA??!!! You okay? ' You worriedly ask but he pulled you down onto the sand. * I HATE SAND!!! * You rolled your eyes. 

Taeil and Jihoon cracked up and ended up laughing at you. You suddenly broke into tears and was crying. * * Taeil and Jihoon gasped in sync. 

' What happened? Lets go and take a look! ' Jaehyo spotted the 3 of you and dashed towards you while Zico, Ukwon and Bbomb were admiring the beautiful blue sea. Kyung went to find Jomin again.

You couldnt stop crying and the two idiots just stood there in shock. They didnt even bother to pull you up. ' YAH JIHOON AH! What happened? ' Jaehyo came shouting. ' Mollah!! She suddenly ended up crying! ' Taeil explained, feeling guilty. 

' Mianhae kyemin ah~ ' The two of them apologised. 

Jaehyo pulled you up and brought you to the place where you could wash yourself. He helped you to get rid of the sand on your face, hand and your legs. You choked onto your tears and Jaehyo let out a soft chuckle. 

' yah~ pabo! Stop crying! They prolly forgot that you hated the sand... They didnt mean it... ' Jaehyo wiped the sand away form your face with water. 

You stopped crying after sometime and Jaehyo chuckled again. After some cleaning, you were all clean again. He looked at you and smiled. His smile was as charming as usual and you knew he was the one that you had liked and loved but after what happened with Cap, you knew clearly that your heart was with Cap from the start. 

' Its good that you're back kyemin ah~ ' Jaehyo pulled you into a hug. * Mianhae jaehyo oppa~ * you apologisd in your mind. 

Your phone kept vibrating. Cap kept on calling you but you missed his calls. You didnt noticed his textmessages too. You left it in your bag. 

' Jaehyo oppa... what if... Me and Cap were to be together? Will Blockb hate me? ' You got the courage and asked Jaehyo. 

It was like a knife plunged into his heart but he remained calm and smiled. ' Of course not.. Why will we hate you? We...ah...just scared to lose you... ' Jaehyo stated. 

Soon, it was late afternoon. Bbomb gave you a smile and handed you a lollipop. ' They're just playful~ ' He whispered and you nodded. 

 

On the other side, Teentop was threatened by another kingka group and it happened to be the new kingka group in school starting from next year. It was the kingka group that Teentop always had issuses with outside of school. Who was it again? or Who is it?. Nobody knows yet but Teentop was threatened by them. One of them used YOU to threaten Teentop and of course Teentop wouldnt let them hurt you. 

' Is Lee kye min your girlfriend? Im gonna kill her if you guys find us trouble....Better return us our money and get away from our territory. LEE BYUNGHUNN! STOP MESSING WITH MY GIRL~  ' This sentence had lingered in each of Teentop's mind. Cap was furious, so damn furious and was so damn worried for you. 

Cap has been calling you since after he got threatened but you were busy having fun with Blockb. 

' !!! ' Cap cursed loudly. 

' Chill~ ' Chunji cooed, feeling anxious too. 

' SHE SHOULD JUST PICK UP MY CALL!! I SHOULDNT HAVE LET HER GO BACK TO BLOCKB! IT! ' Cap shouted and hit the wall. 

' but hyung~ They wouldnt really kill her will they? ' Changjo asked naively. 

 

' JUST IT!! ' Cap shouted again. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 34 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading (: