Chapter 8

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

You immediately stopped walking when you heard the voice. Everything seemed to collapse and crash onto you. And the lights lit up. There you saw the whole house was in a mess. Garbage, clothes everything were scatted on the floor. It was chaotic. There you saw...BLOCKB looking back at you too. Their faces werent happy, no smiles were on their faces. You avoided eye contact with them and looked down to the floor, your heart thumped fast, you were nervous. Zico walked towards you, making you shiver in fear alittle. 

' Why didnt you wake us up?! ' He hissed with his narrowed at you, his hot breath hit your face. You kept quiet. 

' Where did you go today? ' Jaehyo questioned without a smile. You didnt like it and kept quiet again. 

' Did you played a prank on us by not waking us up this morning? ' Taeil snapped.

He wasnt cute anymore, he wasnt wearing his specs and his eyes looked small, sharpy, like it was throwing daggers over to you. You bit your lip nervously. This was the first time you saw them behaving like that, you felt bad but seriously? Cant go out and play for a day? 

' Dont tell me you really went out with Teentop?!?! ' Kyung growled and gave you a slap.

He really hated you being with Teentop. Tears welled up in your eyes and you were going cry. You hadnt utter a word ever since you came home, just standing there keeping quiet.  

' You knew we disapprove and you still went out with them... ' Ukwon said it with a frown. The smiling angel was not smiling and your heart was crushed. 

Bbomb didnt say anything again but his expression was furious and he rolled his eyes at you. Jihoon scoffed and threw a towel at you asking you to have a bath and then have a talk when you're done. 

' NOW! what are you waiting for??!! ' Zico shouted causing your tears to rolled down onto your cheeks and you ran to your room closing the door with a bang, locking it up too. 

You sat on the floor of your bedroom and cried. * ! What have I done? Is it a sin to go out and play? What is so bad about teentop?! ' * You thought while you cried. Your heart just ached so much. it was the first time you saw them this angry. 

 

' YAH PARK KYUNG!!!! Why did you slap her??!!! ' Jaehyo shouted, grabbing Kyung's shirt. Everyone agreed with Kyung. 

' Dont you guys dare to forget what Teentop did to me... If it wasnt *******  I wouldnt have hate Teentop at all! ' Kyung swiped off Jaehyo's hand and sighed. Long ago, Ljoe stole Kyung's girlfriend causing their relationship to break and thats when Kyung hated Teentop so damn much. 

' But you shouldnt have slapped kyemin! ' Bbomb started to speak up. Zico and Jaehyo nodded. 

' Did you ing see her tears?! We hated to see her tears! ' Bbomb snarled with anger. For the first time he actually not keeping anything inside him. 

' She's ing crying~ My heart aches when she cries! ' Ukwon snapped and rolled his eyes. 

They waited for you to wash up and have a talk but you were taking so long. Everyone went into your room and found you already asleep on the cold floor behind the door. They softened at the sight of it. 

' Lets talk nicely to her tomorrow~ I guess we've shocked her tonight already~ ' Jaehyo stated. 

' Tomorrow will be better~ ' Taeil chimed with his highoctave voice. 

* Tomorrow will be fine kyemin ah~ * Zico thought and left the room.

* Im sorry~ We've hurt you again... Tomorrow will be fine... you gotta trust Ahn Jaehyo~ * Jaehyo thought and slightly smiled and left too. 

Taeil and Jihoon pouted and left. * I shouldnt have slapped you.. Im sorry kyemin ah~ * Kyung felt apologetic  and left the room too. 

* We wont force you to do anything anymore... Not me... Sweetdreams sweetheart~ * Bbomb was at the balcony thinking of you. 

* Baby im sorry... * Ukwon apologised in his mind and gave a peck on your forehead. 

Everyone in Blockb hated your tears not even your frown. But that day... They couldnt turn back time. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 8 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (: Keep the comments coming in! Remember to comment after reading (: Thanks! Enjoy (: