Chapter 20

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

A week passed and things were getting out of control. You didnt know what to do with Jomin anymore. Jomin was at the corridor with the queenkas. Bora spat on the floor and pushed Jomin up to the wall. 

' Im giving you two choices you ! one, You tell us whats the relationship between that lowclass and blockb & I'll give you the money you state and I wont tell my father to sack your father! two, Your father will be kicked out of the company and I'll kill that lowclass. I dont mind ending up in the jail~ ' Bora stated happily. 

Sora pushed you on your shoulder , ' So whats your choice? ' 

Jomin kept quiet and hesitated before taking a deep breath and told the queenkas about you.

' she's blockb's butler...blockb's slave... she lives with blockb.. Thats all I know~ ' Jomin trembled with her tears rolled down onto her cheeks. * IM SORRY KYE MIN AH~ * She thought.

The queenkas smirked and Bora threw a stack of money right at her voice. 

' that lowclass's their butler? lives with them too? great park jo min ah~ Thanks! ' Sora cooed and walked off, evil grins were on their faces. They gigled as they left, leaving Jomin alone hopelessly.

She had no idea that someone was watching all these. It was Taeil who saw and heard everything. * So what maknae told us was true?! omg that jomin! * Taeil's eyes widdened and walked towars her. His eyes were alittle red. Jomin wiped her tears and looked up. 

' oh! Taeil oppa?! ' Jomin trembled at the sight of him.

' I heard what you said to those queenkas! How can you betray your bestfriend? you ing told that that kyemin's living with us... and you know what you just did? You indirectly killed her! Those queenkas are going to kill her!!! jomin ah~~ I suggest that.. you..just..stay away for her~ ' Taeil stated everything, tears welled up in his eyes and left hurriedly and anygrily. 

Taeil ran as fast he can back to Blockb. * Hope kyemin is here * He thought worriedly. 

' YAH Taeil ah where did you go? ' Zico questioned him, pissed. 

' Jaehyo hyung! Kyemin's gonna be dead! That...that...Jomin told Bora, Sora and Dasom about us and kyemin! They know that she's living with us now! ' Taeil couldnt calm down, he was nervous and worried. He walking in circles, just couldnt calm down. 

Jaehyo's expression wasnt good as well as Bbomb's and Ukwon's.

' What the ?! Jomin?? SHe's not that kind that would betray her friends~ come on taeil ah~ ' Kyung didnt believe him and shook his head. 

' HYUNG! I SAW HER WITH THE 3 OF THEM THE OTHER DAY! ' Jihoon snapped angrily and frustratedly. 

' I saw them just now! I heard everything! Damn! Where's kyemin?! Im gonna get her! ' Taeil couldnt calm down and went to look for you. 

' Lets spilt up and look for her before those es get her into trouble! ' Zico and Jaehyo said together in sync. 

 

' Changjo ah! Where's the rest? fancy leaving you here~ ' You asked politely while sitting on the bench with Changjo. He was always quiet. 

He just shrugged and gave you a smile. You pouted.

' Yah choi jonghyun! Will you be alittle talkative ? ' You pouted again, calling his real name which made Changjo alittle surprised and he blinked alittle. 

' They left to do something~ I just dont feel like following them thats all~ and nuna~ dont call me by my real name~ ' He whined alittle and made you giggle. 

You nodded satisfactically, ' see~ Talk more will ya? but out of all, I appreciate your quietness the most~ You make me calm ' You gave Changjo a warm smile and he opened the cap of the orange juice for you with a smile. 

You didnt know that Jomin had already spilled the beans and Danger was awaiting you. 

 

* Kye min ah~ * Taeil was looking for you, he was going to cry.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 20 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guy enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading! Thanks! Pls comment (: AWWWW CHANGJO~ (: