Chapter 38

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

Running down the corridor of the hospital, you felt your legs were going to give way but you continued to run to wherever the place you wanted to go. Tears kept rolling down and you just didnt want to believe that Cap's dead. No matter how hard you wanna believe he's dead, you just couldnt and your tears kept comind down, staining your shirt too. 

Climbed over the railing at the rooftop, you let your legs dangled through the air. Its like a tiny mistake, you'll be down from 10 over storeys to the first storey. You just need to be alone. Heart ached badly and you couldnt care of anything else. * Where are you? Please come back * You thought while you clutched onto your heart and cried out loudly. 

Teentop and Blockb were searching for you in the hospital even your bestfriend Jomin was back to find you. Kyung asked for her help. * It must have been so cruel to her... * Jomin thought. She knew you so well where if this kind of thing happene, you would totally crumble down. 

Jaehyo found her first on the rooftop and his heart almost stopped when he saw you sitting over the railing. It was so dangerous, you could fall. Soon The rest of Blockb arrived, followed by Teentop.

' Kyemin ah~ im here~ Park jomin's here~ Your bestfriend is here ' Jomin called out to you. You didnt care of you just didnt want to. 

' Dont do stupid things kyemin ah~ Your smiling angel is here~ ' Ukwon cautiously called out to you. 

You breathed in deeply and sighed. ' Leave me alone. I wanna be alone ' You said calmly and coldly. 

' Yah Lee kye min! Pull yourself up! I believe Cap wont want to see you like this! ' Ljoe hissed and walked alittle nearer to you. 

Hearing Cap's name, your tears rolled down again, pouring down like rain. Zico was super pissed at you. He knew Teentop was your bestest friend but you cant be like this. Blockb's hearts ached so badly to see you like this. Teentop was the reason behind your smile and now... your tears and cries. 

' LEE KYE MIN! I COMMAND YOU TO COME HERE NOW! ITS DANGEROUS OVER THERE! ' Zico snapped and walked alittle closer. 

Everyone's heart was thumping fast. If you didnt sit properly or something, you'll really fall and hit the ground below you. 

' I said I leave me alone... ' You said coldly. 

' IM YOUR BOSS!! DO AS I SAY!! COME HERE NOW!! ' Zico snapped but knew he shouldnt force you. He regreted it. 

You kept quiet and stood up suddenly. You were standing near the edge and if you're not stable, you're really fall. 

' Kye min ah... ' Jihoon whispered and cover his mouth, trying not to sob. 

' I had enough. WOO JIHO I HAD ENOUGH! ' You shouted. Never in your butler life, you have ever called Zico in his full name. It totally shocked him. 

You started to cry again, trembling too. If there were other patients around, they would really think you're a mental patient.  

' Okay... Relax... Just come here now... ' Zico pleaded. Jaehyo leaded too. Ukwon and Bbomb pleaded too. Taeil was already crying. Kyung was with Jomin, he too was trying not to cry. Jihoon was crying too. 

You didnt answer. The wind blew and hit your face, engulfing in the cold air, You started to say something, something that you had always bury in your heart and closed one eye. 

' Im quitting as blockb's butler! DONT YOU FORCE ME TO DO SOMETHING NOW! DONT YOU REJECT MY RESIGNATION! Because of you, I went home the next day. He wanted me just for a night so I went home the next day thinking that if I dont go home, you guys would come after Teentop. IF I NEVER LEAVE, HE'LL NOT BE THIS WORRIED AND HE WOULDNT HAVE ING DIED! ' YOu shouted and cried again, trembling again. 

BlockB and Teentop stayed quiet, waiting for you to continue. 

' You guys didnt even protect me when i was attacked by Sora and her people. Only Cap brought me to the hospital Because I was only your ing butler like what Jaehyo oppa said to the queenkas. Bang yongguk wanted to kill me because I provoked him and it was cap again who protected me and got himself killed! YOU BLOCKB! ' You snapped and cried. Tears kept rolling down and you kept talking to the air with your back faceing Teentop, Blockb and Jomin. 

Jaehyo, Ukwon and Bbomb's heart ached the most. * Im sorry~ * They thought in sync. 

' Baby please~ Please come here... Let me at least look at your face ' Ukwon spoke. They just wanted to see your face. 

You shook  your head and opened your arms wide, closing your eyes and exhaled the air. ' Cap is calling me... He's waiting for me... Did you see him? He's here... He's here with his body covered in blood, smiling at me... did you guys see him? DID YOU ING SEE HIM? ' You shouted and cried. 

You were going crazy. Its like Cap's death had really pushed you off the limits. You couldnt accept his death. With that, You slowly walked nearer to the edge with your feet already half way out. 

' Aniya kye min ah!!!! Please! Lets just talk okay? ' Zico pleaded again. Tears welled up in his eyes. 

You continued to stay at where you were. ' Zico oppa. I'll quit being as Blockb's butler today.. Thanks for taking care of me.. If you miss me then look at the present I got for you the other time.  I'll always love you blockb oppas.. ' With whatever you said, you put one of your feet out to the open air.........

* NO! DONT DONT DONT... * All of them thought. 

* I SHOULD PULL HER BACK HERE NO! * Ljoe thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 38 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remeber to comment! OMG.