Chapter 1

She's my butler.. Nothing else?

The morning sun was up in the sky already and non of them were awake except for you who was always the earliest, the first to wake up. Preparing their breakfast and their uniforms, you quickly went into their rooms to wake them up. Once, twice and by the third time you called them to wake up, they were already awake in the toilets, washing up except for the leader, Zico. He was the most difficult one to be called to get up.

' Zico oppa! Its time to wake up or else you'll be late for school~ ' You pouted and tugged on his shirt but before you could leave, he pulled you down onto his bed, making you squeal. 

' Give me a morning kiss then I'll wake up! ' Zico smiled and winked, snuggling up your neck. Zico loves to joke around with you, especially every morning when he didnt want to wake up. You squealed again and there came Jaehyo to stop everything.

' YAH ZICO AH!!! FASTER!!! ' Jaehyo snapped, throwing Zico's uniform at his face, making you laugh. Jaehyo smiled to you, her heart thumped fast as usual whenever Jaehyo smiled at you like that. ' Come on Kye min ah~ Lets eat~ ' You stuck out your tongue at Zico and followed Jaehyo out of the room.

The rest who were ready were already at the table enjoying the breakfast that you made. They always love the food you made. Whatever you make or do, they always give compliments. You were about start eating the bread when jihoon called for you. You sighed alittle.

' Kye min ah!!!! Where's my blue underwear?? Did you washed it? ' Jihoon the maknae always had trouble finding his clothes. In seconds, the blue underwear was sent flowing across the house, landing on his face. It was bbomb who threw it. He turned to you and gave you smile. ' I got that... and you sit still and eat your food~ ' Bbomb said with his poker face and you return him with a smile. 

After Blockb was done with everything, they left for school first leaving you at home, cleaning up the plates and then you left for school too. * I always felt bad leaving her at home while we go to school first~ * Taeil thought feeling guitly.

You always took different route to school, the longer route. You were always late for school but you were so used to it as well as the teachers. The school bell rang for the last time before locking up the gates, lucky for you, you made it and headed to the classroom. There they were, your best friend, Jo Min and the kingka of the school, Teentop. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 1 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chap! boring chap though sorry ): Anyways, keep the comments coming in (: