Chapter 9: Suspicion

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

Sunggyu's POV:

Hoya walked with me to a corner, and spoke.

Hoya: Do you ever notice something different about your sister when we're around?

Sunggyu: No, why?

Hoya: Just..wondering.

Sunggyu: Is something wrong? You have a problem with my sister?

Hoya: NO, it's not like that. It's not what you think...

I smiled, laughed and patted Hoya to reassure him that I was just kidding. We walked back, and from that point on, I payed more attention to YooJin. She was only watching my friend's conversation. She laughed with them, but she didn't throw in her own comments. I noticed L offered his drink to her, but she refused. Dongwoo tried to pull YooJin more into the conversation, but she tried not to barge in. It's nice to see them all together, getting along.

L checked his phone, he probably got a call. He stood up and left the cafe. YooJin watched him leave, maybe she was thinking about something. I should just give her some space. I've bugged her enough this morning. BUT SHE STILL OWES ME AN EXPLAINATION -_-

YooJin's POV:

L's going somewhere, he answered his phone. Could he be talking to that person again? He was pretty upset at the back of the convenience store. I'm just gonna check on him.

I walked out, and I saw L in the ally way. I had my back against the wall, making sure he wouldn't see me. And I easedropped. I KNOW I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BUT....

L: Are you sure? Positivly sure?

?: Yea. It will work. You just need her to see that you're done fooling around.

L: So tomorrow at 2:00?

?: Yea. She'll be there. She's gonna be so sorry.

L: So we won't be seeing her anymore? At all?

?: She'll be the one avoiding you!

L: HAHA! Awesome!

?: But be sure you'll bring HER.

L: I'll try. If I can't I'll trick her.

?: Okay. See you tomorrow then, at 2 PM.

L: Okay, thanks, bye.

Who was he talking about? Who is HER? He can't be talking about me right? Well, there's 2 HER's...so I hope i'm neither of them. I forgot I wasn't supposed to appear in his sight, so I just stepped away from the wall. L looked at me, surprised to see me. He seemed happy...ish...

     

 

L: What are you doing here?

YooJin: I was just wondering where you were going...

L: Why? You were worried?

YooJin: No...I just.....

He smiled. He turned me around and we walked back to the cafe together.

L: You owe me an explaination later.

YooJin: Fine...

He smiled at me again.

 

Sunggyu's POV:

I sat down at the table and looked out the window. I saw YooJin and L outside the cafe. What are they doing there?