Chapter 15: Sungyeol and ChoonHee

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

The back of his head was so familiar. I walked closer to him, and I realized it was L. He heard my footsteps, so he turned around and saw me. He told me to to sit next to him on the bench, and so I did. We sat there awkwardly, but we managed to start some short conversations. I felt butterflies, like I was so nervous about humiliating myself infront of this "prince." I wanted to stay with him here, only inches away from him. But I wanted to move closer to him, so close that we were cuddling. I was just about to leave to stop the temptation, but I noticed he was leaning into me.

Usually, the other person would back away, but I didn't. I let him closer and closer to me until i could feel him breathing on me. I closed my eyes, expecting the expected, but the door burst open. We quickly pulled away from each other and looked to see who had interupted our 2nd kiss. It was non other than Sungyeol and Choonhee.

 Sungyeol: What are you two doing here?

 L: We were just..

 YooJin: L was congradulating me.

 ChoonHee: Didn't he come to our dorm earlier?

 YooJin: No.That was a different person.

 I left the rooftop. I could feel L following behind me, but we parted ways after a while. 

Sungyeol's POV:

Why was L and YooJin there? Does Sunggyu know about this? AISH...dosen't matter. What matters right now is if Choonhee likes me or not. She's beautiful. sweet, smart, I guess you could call it love at first sight. I've never felt so nervous before...

Sungyeol: So...Did you ever have singing or dance lessons before training?

ChoonHee: Well, my aunt taught me some vocal techniques.

Sungyeol: Really? you're so good at dancing!!!

ChoonHee: Me? NOOO.You're the one with the awesome crazy moves!

I laughed because I knew it was true.

ChoonHee: Why don't you dance right now?

I stood up without hesitation, knowing that this would be my chance to impress the girl I liked. I busted out the weirdest move I could think of, and it didn't fail to impress ChoonHee.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you go to 0:42 in this video, you can have a good idea on how Sungyeol danced for ChoonHee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhdD6_hL7YQ 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was huffing and puffing by the time I finished. ChoonHee was still laughing. I was so proud of myself I was self-praising myself.

ChoonHee: See? You always have the funniest moves.

I didn't have anything to say...

ChoonHee: You know, I like guys who are funny.

Sungyeol: Really???

Choonhee: And guys who are caring, like you.

That really made my day.

Sungyeol: I'll be right back.

I speed walked to the door and closed it behind me as i left the rooftop. I was so happy I screamed "YESSSS~ HAHA!!!" so loud that I'm sure ChoonHee heard me. I calmed down and went to sit with ChoonHee again. The day was coming to an end, and the sun was setting. I looked over at Choonhee and she was already yawning. I shuffled close to her and put my arm around her. She rested her head on my chest. Soon, the sun was setting. It was the most beautiful thing I've seen. Well, the second most beautiful, ChoonHee is the first :)

As the night grew darker, I carried ChoonHee to her dorm. When I knocked, HyunAe was the oneto open the door. When she saw us, she couldnt' help but say "AWWW~ You two are so cute!!" I carefully laid her on her bed and pulled up the sheets. I should've kissed her, but I wanted to sait for the right time. I stood up straight and left the dorm. On my way out, HyunAe gave me a thunbs up and I smiled back at her.

When HyunAe closed the door, I sighed. Today just had to end. But that's okay, there will be tomorrow, and I will have more chances for making Choonhee like me. I put a smile on my face to stay positive.

Sungjong: Hyung, why are you so happy?

Sungyeol: Arn't I always happy?

Sunggyu: There's never a time when he's sad!

Sunjong: But you always say that!!!

It's true, I'm always happy. But ChoonHee has made me even more happier. I will keep going for her, making sure she'll be mine. I hope one day she'll realize that I'm that guy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG, AFF wouldn't let me save this so this is my 4th time retyping this chapter T_T

I spent 5 hours doing this chapter, including all of the retyping...So I REALLY hope you guys enjoy it~

I was supposed to update this yesterday, which was Hoya's birthday!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Hoya!!!