Chapter 8: Maybe

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

A guy was going to jaywalk. The taxi driver immediatly stepped onto the brake. L wrapped my head in his arms, protecting it from damage. Sunggyu just protected himself. (XD LOL LONER.) It was like I saw my life flash before my eyes. The taxi driver swerved left, then right, then back onto the lane again. We were saved.

I slowly unwrapped L's arms from my head, and looked up. I stared at L for a moment. When his eyes met mine, I quickly turned away, and acted like I was shocked.

Sunggyu: What the hell?!?!?!

Taxi Driver: People need to be more careful these days...

Sunggyu: I KNOW RIGHT?!?!? AISH....

I could tell L was trying really hard not to laugh. But he couldn't hide his smile from me.

YooJin: What?!?!

L: Huh? Oh, nothing.

He continued to giggle to himself. I gave up and stopped talking. I felt tired, even though it was still morning and I hadn't done anything yet. Luckily, we were there in a flash. Sunggyu payed the driver and we walked to a cafe. The others haven't arrived yet. We ordered some snacks and found a table to sit at.

Suunggyu: I'm just gonna go the washroom.

NO. NOT AGAIN. Don't leave me with HIM again...

YooJin: NO!

Sunggyu: But I really need to go!

YooJin: BUT...!

Sunggyu just ran off. Leaving me with HIM. Kim Myung Soo, AKA, L. I could even feel the level of awkwardness rise as the seconds passed. I was shocked to see a girl run up to him, swing his arm around with her aegyo mode the whole time. She definetly liked him, but he definetly DIDN'T LIKE her. I could see his face going "WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!"

Girl: OPPA~I'm glad you're here too! Let's hang out! Okay?

L: Hehe...Sorry but I'm here with someone...

Girl: Who?

She was getting mad already. He better not say me...DON'T SAY YOOJIN.

L: Oh, her! Kim YooJin.

The girl glared at me. She looked back at her "Oppa" and smiled at him.

Girl: I thought my oppa could do better...

My jaw dropped. She didn't just say that...OH NO SHE DIDN'T!

She held onto L's arm tighter, but he shrugged her off. He walked beside me, held my hand, and lifted it up to show the girl.

L: Well, I chose her, so it dosen't matter if YOU don't approve. Everything's not about you.

He shot a glare back at her and walked away, dragging me along.

YooJin: Why did you do that? You should've just went with her!

L: I don't like her, and besides, I'd rather hang out with you and the other guys.

I smiled, and he smiled back.

He looked at me, his eyes no longer had that scary glare. It was more like...AISH, I can't even explain. His eyes were just gorgeous! Not only his eyes, his....everything! His face, nose, lips, hair,  EVERYTHING.

  infinite-l.jpg

Hoya: HEY!

L quickly turned and greeted Hoya, Sungjong and Dongwoo, who had just arrived.

Dongwoo: Where's Sunggyu?

YooJin: Bathroom.

Sungjong: I'm thirsty. Anyone wanna get drinks with me?

L: Oh, yea. I'll go with you.

He walked off with Sungjong. I let out a big sigh and held my chest.

Dongwoo: Why'd you do that? Does L stress you out?

YooJin: No, it's just...I don't feel comfortable with him around.

Hoya: PSH...That's what all the girls say to look cool.

Dongwoo: You won't believe how many times we've heard that "excuse"...

YooJin: No, you don't get it. I really feel uncomfortable when he's around. I feel annoyed when he talks to me. He thinks hes more superior, it's iritating.

Dongwoo: Really...?

YooJin: Yes. It hasn't even been 3 hours and I've had enough of him. I wanna go home. By myself. I don't need him to take me.

Hoya and Dongwoo smiled at each other. I had no idea what they were thinking about. The 3 of us sat down at an empty table. Dongwoo sat beside me. He put his arm around me, and leaned in to whisper something in my ear.

Dongwoo: You know, L hasn't really dated anyone yet. And he's never had a girlfriend even though lots of girls fall for him.

I pushed him away, grossed out.

YooJin: I don't need to know that.

Dongwoo: I just though you wanted to know...

He laughed, and Hoya joined him.

YooJin: I didn't want to know, I never wanted to find out..

Sunggyu suddenly came.

Sunggyu: Find out what?

YooJin: How disguisting Dongwoo is.

The boys laughed. L and Sungjong got their drinks. They only got one for themselves, none for everyone else. Sungjong sat next to Hoya, and L sat next to me.

I never would've guessed. -_-

He didn't talk to me for 10 minutes, which is a new record! He sipped on his drink, which I noticed is pink. The straw was pink too. I didn't know he had a soft side...

 

 tumblr_lgmay6pJOf1qcpnjlo1_1280.jpg

His perfect facial features never fail to impress me.

Now that I think about it, maybe I was lying to Hoya and Dongwoo. Maybe I do like his company. Maybe I don't hink he's annoying. Maybe I am falling for him...

NO. STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM. I CAN'T FALL FOR HIM. NOOOOOOOO!!!

Sunggyu's POV:

I kinda think L and YooJin look good together. I wouldn't mind if they dated. I wouldn't be overprotective of her. I trust L, I think he'll take care of her. But that MinJi...She just dosen't leave L alone. She's so annoying to all of us. She just keeps on trying to get L to be her boyfriend. I just saw her leave the cafe. She probably wanted to hang out with L.

Oh well, theres no reason to get rid of her, it's not like YooJin likes him or anything...

Hoya: Sunggyu Hyung! Can I talk to you in private?

Sunggyu: Yeah?

What does he need? He never usually talks to me in private. I hope this has nothing to with getting into Woollim...