Chapter 10: Disappearing Acts By MinJi

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

The both of us walked in and sat at the table with everyone else.

Sungjong: Let's go already!!!

Dongwoo: Okay, okay, let's go guys!

We all walked out of the cafe. I was suddenly pulled back by someone, I had no idea who that was. That person pushed me against the wall and covered my mouth. SHE looked me in the eyes. It then came to me, it was that girl who called L "Oppa."

She removed her hand but kept that glare in her eyes. What does she want?

MinJi: Look. I know you're hanging out with L and everyone but I need you to do something, for me.

YooJin: Why would I do anything for you? You were so rude and I don't even know who you are!

MinJi: I'm Lee MinJi, L's soon to be girlfriend. I know L's always had feelings for me but he never admits it. I need to you stay away from him.

YooJin: I'll do whatever I want...

MinJi: Don't make me do this the hard way...

YooJin: I've only known L for a day, and your telling me to stay away from him...That makes soo much sense...

MinJi: L is mine, and everyone knows that.

YooJin: Why do you even like him anyway?

MinJi: He's cool in every way. He's cute, smart, handsome...

YooJin: Yeah, yeah I get it. And don't worry. L and I hate eachother...Well, I do.

MinJi; Oh really...

YooJin: YES, NOW CAN I GO???

MinJi: Sure, run along...

YooJin: Sheesh..

I ran to catch up with the group, but they were out of sight. Where did they go? I had a sudden thought that I was free. I could go anywhere, without the guys. I could do whatever I want, I didn't have to be tormented by the boys...YES! FREEDOM!

I stretched my arms out in the air, and took a big breath of the fresh air of Korea. I spotted my first destination, the clothing store! I skipped in and looked at all the clothes. I tried on the ones I liked, but none of them seemed to fit, so i ddin't buy any. I was so carefree! But a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

I quickly turned around, and saw that handsome-faced L.

YooJin: UGH...my freedom....gone....

L: Don't worry, you'll be happier with me~

YooJin: PSH...yeah right....

He finally let go of me.

L: Where did you go?

YooJin: This girl pulled me to the side and I couldn't find you guys after...

L: Did you know her?

YooJin: She was that girl at the cafe earlier, she said her name was MinJi..or something like that...

L: AISH...That girl is just....

YooJin: Is it true that you like her?

L: No, she spread rumours at school, she's dreaming too much...

YooJin: She's crazy...

L: She dosen't really have friends, either. She's the most annoying girl i've ever met. You can even ask your brother..

Hoya: L! Hey, is that YooJin? YOOJIN! THERE YOU ARE!

The group was coming, they were shouting at a distance.

Sunggyu: WHERE DID YOU GO, YOOJIN?

YooJin: No where, dosen't matter, let's go.

Sunggyu: Uh, okay...Wait...where's Dongwoo?

Sungjong: Wasn't he just with us?

Could it be MinJi who "kidnapped" him? I ran back to the place where MinJi took me, and there they were. MinJi was trying to use her aegyo to get Dongwoo to help her. I could tell she was fake crying. i walked closer, and closer.

Dongwoo: Ah! YooJin! We have to go somewhere right? So MinJi, I'll just get going...

MinJi: Wait! Please, just this once!

More of her bad acting. She gripped onto Dongwoo's arm, pleading for help. He shook her off grabbed my wrist and ran full speed.

YooJin: Why is she so desperate for L?

Dongwoo: She's crazy. HAHAHA...

Sunggyu: Dongwoo, where were you?

YooJin: MinJi...

Sunggyu: We need to do something to show her L's not interested...

Hoya: We could show her that L has a girlfriend...?

Sunggyu: Yes! YooJin, you can pretend to be L's boyfriend tomorrow at school!

YooJin: WHAT? NONONONO That won't work...at all...

L: Please? Just to get rid of MinJi???

There he goes again. He's like a robot. One moment, he's cold and quiet. The next moment he's got his eyes looking into yours, smiling that cute smile. At this rate, he's gonna get everything he wants...

NO. I'M NOT LETTING THIS GO. I'M NOT DOING IT.

But that girl really is annoying....What should I do?

Say yes, or no?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy birthday to L in Korea! His birthday is tomorrow in America!

Sorry I should've put a picture of l in this chapter but I couldn't find a perfect picture...

I know this chapter was boring. It's supposed to be like a bridge for something better in the next chapter.