Chapter 16: Everyone's Upset

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

When I was having breakfast in the morning, HyunAe told me all about what happened yesterday with ChoonHee and Sungyeol. I was so happy for her!!! L would probably never do that, so I was happy I would atleast have a friend experience that.

I have no idea why, but I keep looking at my phone, expecting a call from L. I was doing that a lot yesterday. I should know that L is a mysterious, quiet person. He won't call me. No. He will never call me.

Hwayoung: C'mon YooJin, let's go to school!!!

YooJin: I'll be right there! Just wait for me outside!

AISh..I guess it's about time I stop thinking about L. I turned off my phone and went to school Hwayoung. I kept my cellphone with me, but turned off. I kept playing with my phone during lunch and break time. I hid it in my locker and went to my next class.

Myungsoo (L)'s POV:

When I woke up this morning, the first thing I wanted to do was talk to YooJin because our conversation yesterday was interupted. I kept calling her over and over again, but her cellphone was turned off!!! OMG!!! Then I realized she was probably at school.

UGH...I guess I'll talk to her tonight if I have time.

Sunggyu came to our dorm to call us for training. I ran out the door with everyone else, holding onto my phone. Unfortunetly, the CEO saw me with my phone and he took it away from me. He promised he would give it back after training, but I won't get to see Yoojing after training!

YooJin's POV:

After school, Hwayoung and I went to the Woollim building. When we both walked in, a staff member took our phones away. I let out a sigh of defeat. I just can't seem to talk to L.

*A week later*

I still haven't been able to see L, or anyone. I was on my way to get a CD when I saw Sungyeol, who didn't look so good.

YooJin: Hey, Sungyeol are you okay?

He didn't respond. He had his face buried in his hands, so i couldn't see his face either.

Yoojin: Sungyeol...?

I sat down next to him and patted his back. he finally looked up at me, and he was crying.

YooJin: What's wrong?

Sungyeol: ChoonHee...

He was still crying a bit.

YooJin: What about her? Did something happen?