Chapter 23: Misunderstandings

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

Sunggyu: You and L haven't been talking lately. Am I right?

YooJin:......How...did you know?

Sunggyu: I just know my little sister soooo well ;)

YooJin: Okay. yeah, that's the real reason.

Sunggyu: Well, one thing you should know is L doesn't hate you. He still thinks about you all the time. Sungyeol even showed me some of your pictures in his phone. I think he even started writing songs for you with his guitar...

YooJin: OMO! Really? No way!!!! But...l always acts so cold infront of me.

Sunggyu; That's just L. You need to act more happy around him. Make him feel comfortable to be around you again, the awkwardness will slowly go away.

YooJin: Thanks Sunggyu! BYE!

And I ran into the booth to make things right. I sang with a smile, belting out those high notes and had fun....without L.

Myungsoo (L)'s POV:

Yoojin sang so well all of a sudden....how is that possible?

She seemed so happy. Who was she talking to on the phone before? It can't be her NEW BOYFRIEND? No...no...it can't be. But...what if it is? AISH...

I couldn't stop thinking about who Yoojin was talking to on the phone. Even when my manager picked me up to go back to the dorm, I was still thinking about it. Sunggyu saw me almost pulling my hair out of my head.

Sunggyu; Don't do that L! I don't want the visual of Infinite being bald!

L: Sorry hyung, I'm just stressed...

Sunggyu: Why?

L: Some personal problems that don't relate to you...

Sunggyu: Does it involve...my sister?

I stared at him with wide eyes. How is this possible?

L: How do you know?

Sunggyu: Just...took a guess...

L: I think she hates me...

Sunggyu: She doesn't hate you! She still likes you, really...just be nice to her, and don't act cold...

L: Okay...sure...I'll do that.

Sunggyu's POV:

I knew it. Yoojin and L are just misunderstanding each other. I love how I can see both sides of this relationship... KEKEKEKE~

This is all by the works of Kim Sunggyu. Sometimes, I'm just so proud of myself :P

Myungsoo (L)'s POV:

*The next day*

 I was driven to the drama set for filming again. This time, I'm gonna make up with Yoojin. I can do this...I can do this...

I got out of the van and skipped onto the set. I bowed, smiled and greeted all the staff, until I spotted my target. What was she doing? She was laughing and smiling with another guy. And he wasn't just any guy, he was an old friend, Siwoo. Even though Siwoo was a friend, I still felt jealous. I stormed over to where they were, but at the same time trying to control my anger.

Siwoo: HEY L! Wassup? Long time no see!

L: Yeah, it's nice that you're here...

Siwoo: You guys are probably starting to film. I better go. Nice talking to you YooJin!

YooJin: Bye Siwoo-Oppa!

I was stunned by what I just heard. OPPA? She dosen't call ME oppa... I snapped back to reality, and finally talked to YooJin. My voice made me sound mad, but I tried to tone it down.

L: What's going on...

YooJin: Huh?

L: What happened to us. Remember trainee days?

YooJin: Yeah. I thought you were the one who forgot all about it.

She tried to walk away, but I'm not letting this chance go by that easily. I have to get her back. I pulled her back to face me.

L: Do you not care anymore?

YooJin: I do. But it seems to me that you don't.

L: What are you talking about? I do!

"Really?" She said sarcastically. She walked away again, and I got more frustrated. I pulled her a bit harder this time, and kissed her as she turned around. When we pulled away, I saw tears. I don't know if it was tears of joy or tears of sadness. She wouldn't look at me, so I hugged her.

Oh how I miss her so much. I miss the feeling of hugging her. I hope now that we can put these misunderstandings behind us.

Director: CUT!

I looked up suddenly, confused about what was going on.