Chapter 20: Lemonade

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

The person turned me around to face them. It was that choding Sungyeol.

Sungyeol: Do you want to go with me to the vending machines?

YooJin: Sure.

We walked and talked, well Sungyeol did most of the talking. He asked me about how I've been, and he even tried to squeeze in questions about L. I answered them truthfully just because Sungyeol was a close friend of mine. There was a silence, the Sungyeol spoke as if his choding personality had disappeared.

Sungyeol: You know, L hasen't forgetten you. He still thinks about you everyday. He always wants to talk about you but I can tell he's trying to hold it in, just to look cool. He still likes you. I found a buncch of photos of you in his phone the other day. And they way he reacts when his phone rings, it's really obvious he was waiting for you to call or text him.

We stopped infront of the vending machine.

Sungyeol: You should talk to him. I don't think he's truly been happy since debut.

He inserted his coin and pressed the buttons to buy his drink.

YooJin: You really think so? He's not mad at me for anything?

Sungyeol: He's not mad at you for anything! He thinks you're mad at him for something...

I took a while to process everything in my brain. I noticed L walking down the hallway. I wanted to talk to L, and I guess this is my chance. Sungyeol grabbed his drink and whispered to me "L likes lemonade!" and he ran off, leaving me confused in front of the vending machine. L walked up to me, without smiling.

L: Are you done?

YooJin: oh..yeah...

I stepped back so he could buy his drink. I kept trying to force myself to say something to him, but my lips wouldn't listen to me. L stood up after getting his drink, and looked at me.

L: Is there something you need?

I blurted something incredibly stupid.

YooJin: No, I was just looking at all the drinks.

HyunAe had called my name in the background. She wanted to me to join the group discussion. I grabbed my head with my hands and cursed. I wanted more time to figure out how to talk to L. I tried to think fast, but then L handed me his unopened lemonade. I looked at him in confusion.

L: You can have it. Go. Your leader is waiting for you.

I hesitantly took it and thanked him. I ran off hugging the lemonade bottle tightly.

HyunAe: There's our maknae!

YooJin: Sorry, I was just buying a drink!

I lied. The manager discussed some new schedules. The most important one was mine. I had been casted as the lead role for an upcoming drama. The lead male was to be announced. I was expecting it to be Lee MinHo or someone like that. I was hoping it was someone like that.

Our group gathered back stage again for the actual Music Bank. I was a lot happier this time, because l had finally talked to me. Even though he didn't say hi, he gave me his lemonade. We were driven back to our dorm right after our performance. We couldn't stay to watch any. The 4 others were dropped off at our dorm, and I was the only one left in the van. I had to be driven to the drama set, for the first day of shooting. I haven't gotten my script yet, but my manger told me I don't need the script today. I didn't have lunch yet. The only thing I had with me was the lemonade L had given me. I took it with me to the shooting.  I was escorted into a room with the camera man, the producer and the director.

I didn't know any of them before hand, but I knew one person.

He was part of the cast, and I totally WAS NOT expecting him to be here.